Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: We’re Winning, They’re Losing, Here’s Why

Message 21 of 73

@jimc91 wrote:

Well it is exactly the agenda he ran on during his campaign and then won the election on.

That is the problem Jim  his agenda and the implementation of that agenda is what is not really coming the way it was intended.
We are now on the verge of a nuclear war with North Korea. I don't think that anyone wanted that. 
Yes, we all want a health care system that would work for all and he says it would be better than ever and everytime he tweets, he makes it worse.
His tax reform, sorry, but it is not going to benefit me. It will some of my friends but not me.
What happened to infrastructure  not one word, The only thing that he continuously engages in, is in insulting others. blaming others, uttering hyperbole and his white house is in complete disarray.
He has a Republican Senate, a House and he can't get nothing pass, Perhaps if he would shut his mouth for a while, People would be able to work and do something.

Can't blame the Democrats, they don't exist, neither in the HOuse or Senate.
I am afraid that his biggest problem is that he has no idea on how to govern.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 73

@jimc91 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

No I said exactly what I meant.  He is the duly elected president by the American electorate.

get use to it...

Jim  no one here is negating the fact that Trump is the duly elected President. that is not an issue. 
The issue is, that perhaps his agenda is not what this country needs. I don't know if you heard  today  G.W.Bush  He   made a speech that perhaps you should have heard and listened carefully.. 
It reminded me of the Republican Party that I belonged.
We now have a President  and his agenda that continuously reminds me of a Reality TV show. ala Kardashian style.
Sorry, but I don't approve of his style or his hyperboles. 
And as far as being successful  as of now, Sorry, not even close.

Well it is exactly the agenda he ran on during his campaign and then won the election on.

Jim provides MORE evidence trump supporters live in la la land.....

Promises, Promises: What Trump Said He Would Do But Hasn’t

How's that "I'll repeal and replace Obamacare on Day 1" coming, Jim?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 73

@rker321 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

No I said exactly what I meant.  He is the duly elected president by the American electorate.

get use to it...

Jim  no one here is negating the fact that Trump is the duly elected President. that is not an issue. 
The issue is, that perhaps his agenda is not what this country needs. I don't know if you heard  today  G.W.Bush  He   made a speech that perhaps you should have heard and listened carefully.. 
We now have a President  and his agenda that continuously reminds me of a Reality TV show. ala Kardashian style.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 73

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Of course you meant to say "popular with the 'minority' of the American people", didn't you? Trump's approval rating shows that, whether you agree or not.

get use to it... 

Trump's very low approval rating shows that his agenda and performance are not "popular" with the majority of Americans. Get used to it.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 73

@Richva wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Hillary's loss shook the party from an extended stay in a fantasy land, where the loss of over a thousand legislative seats over the previous eight years were all peripheral concerns and short-term setbacks to the inevitable liberal hegemony. When the party woke from that fantasy, they found a base in outright revolt and a leadership pool all but depleted.

The best it could do was to elect as Democratic National Committee Chair Tom Perez, a foul-mouthed man too moderate for liberals and too liberal for moderates. Since then the DNC has lost every national special election this year despite promises of a new party. The truth is that there is no recognized leadership coming from the DNC, and even if there were, people have stopped listening. Instead they embraced, seemingly, new tactics and seek victory through less ... diplomatic means.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yes, we are winning...  We have an agenda that is popular with the American people.(not the media)  

The democrats have Tom Perez.

You have an agenda that is popular with Trump's base. which is why his approval ratings will never again go above 30%.  Even Breitbart and Fox can't stop the facts of Trump stiffing the families of deceased servicemen, the attempts to block the Russian probe, the way Trump treats any cabinet member who is not independently wealthy.

Hillary's loss was a real wake up call for Democrats. They needed it but Trump's victory was a real wake up call to the independents.  They are making sure they are registered, they are getting out to the mass protests, they are participating.

You are winning like everything is just fine in the cockpit until the plane impacts the ground. 

They'll still deny the incompetence "in the cockpit" and blame "the ground" for being too close!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 73

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Yes, we are winning...  We have an agenda that is popular with the American people.(not the media)  

Of course you meant to say "popular with the 'minority' of the American people", didn't you? Trump's approval rating shows that, whether you agree or not.

No ..... he is an unconstitutionally elected president as clearly evidenced and proven by Russian interference!

get use to it...

No American should "get use" to violation of our Constitution ..... nor an archaic electoral system that was designed to placate slave owners!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 73

@jimc91 wrote:

get use to it...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 73

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

get use to it...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 73

@jimc91 wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

We’re Winning, They’re Losing, Here’s Why

Message 30 of 73

I agree, the Democrats are disorganized, lack leadership, and have no plan. But at least they're not destroying what's good about America, which is what Donald Trump is doing. The man is pathetic, a piece of trash, and a disgrace to the values we cherish.

His supporters not only support Trump's non-stop lies, non-stop insults, and dysfunctional policies,.they actually like what he does. Unbelievable!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors