Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ‘We didn’t elect an angel’: Fox News superfans scorn impeachment inquiry

Message 1 of 3

Centristsin2010:   No, you didn't elect an angel.  You elected a liar, a bigot, a misogynist and adulterer a con man and a racist! ALL in one person.

You sure got that right. The problem with the cult is that they don't have the foggiest notion why any of what Trump has done is wrong. Mindboggling.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ‘We didn’t elect an angel’: Fox News superfans scorn impeachment inquiry

Message 2 of 3

Well, they got one thing right: "we" didn't elect an angel...

I can only assume, and please no one take personal offense, just my opinion, they voted for this d o t a r d...

We were part of the dRump 70s/80s experience. We all knew he was racist, rapist, self-centered, sexist idiot; but we weren't brave enough to end it then (which many of us want to now). I can guarantee none of US voted for him; in fact thought it was a joke until we awoke that morning to the ugly truth that "The Ugly American" was now the President of the United States (that was his reference to his first wife's country's and family's reaction to him).

Even more concerning is there are at least 2, maybe 3 or 4, following him; remember the Bush double-down? Think that was minor-league as compared to our future under the dRump legacy.

#VegasStrong

#NeverTrump

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

‘We didn’t elect an angel’: Fox News superfans scorn impeachment inquiry

Message 3 of 3

‘We didn’t elect an angel’: Fox News superfans scorn impeachment inquiry

ST. PETERSBURG, FLA. — Even before President Trump was elected, media organizations reported on his mistreatment of women, his failure to pay contractors, his bankruptcies, his runaway mendacity, his shady business partners and so much more.

Mary Vance sees a different man. “I mean really, come on,” said Vance, who lives in Philadelphia. “I don’t understand why everybody says he’s such a bad person. If he was a really bad guy, we’d know it.”

Vance was among nearly 1,800 Fox News superfans who last Wednesday night filed into the Mahaffey Theater in St. Petersburg, Fla., for the Patriot Awards, an hour-long show that streamed on Fox Nation and celebrated “modern day patriotism by honoring individuals across the country who have shown steadfast dedication to our nation, and the patriotic values we hold dear.” Fox News celebrities such as Steve Doocy, Brian Kilmeade and Ainsley Earhardt — the “Fox & Friends” crew — plus roving correspondent-host Ed Henry were in attendance. Fox News’s Pete Hegseth, who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, hosted the event.

The real action, however, was on the red, white and blue carpet outside the arena, where the Erik Wemple Blog was stationed alongside members of the Post Opinions Video team — Joy Sharon Yi and Kate Woodsome. We had come in search of context: The Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) recently published the results of a survey showing some startling statistics about President Trump and the support he receives from Fox News viewers. A nearly airtight 98 percent of Republicans who use Fox News as their primary source of news oppose impeachment and removal from office. And a hefty 55 percent of Republicans who use Fox News as their primary source of news say “there is nothing Trump could do to lose their approval, compared to only 29 percent of Republicans who do not cite Fox News as their primary news source.”

No better place to test out those numbers than Fox Nation’s Patriot Awards. Is there anyone in this crowd willing to bail on the president?

Go to link for video:  ‘We didn’t elect an angel’: Fox News superfans scorn impeachment inquiry 

No, you didn't elect an angel.  You elected a liar, a bigot, a misogynist and adulterer a con man and a racist! ALL in one person.  BE ACCOUNTABLE!!!  He sure as heck isn't.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors