Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: We Have Met The Enemy and The Enemy Is us

Message 111 of 129

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

OK more cartoon trivia. I pick god I hope  not for everything.  I pray 😍  will conquer  all.  Nancy 

"I pick god I hope not for everything" - is that a joke? If so, please explain it.

Nancy  Rk  is the master in this message boar of asking the never ending questions and to   confuse anything that  you may say, and provide you

with a myriad of silly responses. By the way, he never answers a direct question.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 112 of 129

neoREPUBLICANS are the only group that has spent the last 30 years concocting viscious lies about their opponents, supporting Limbaugh, Breightbart, Infowars, Nazis, KKK, White Supremacists,  and Fox, helping to spread their toxic bile across the body politic in their never-ending Wars against Women, minorities, the poor and Muslims.

We have met the enemy, and he is GOP.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 113 of 129

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Soosie, I happen to think that your cartoon is to the point. Your cartoon proves what I have been saying all along.

Trump is a reflection of what this society has become. Trump is us.

Is trump you?  If you say so.....

The enemy today is the same as it was 50, 60 years ago, and will be 20 years from now; it's ignorance. Just think Joe McCarthy.

Back then, McCarthy thought that the Communists were a danger and the left attacked him. Today the left is opposed to diplomacy with the Russians. They are one confused group. There is even one that thinks that the "meeting maker" is as great a danger as the Rosenbergs were.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 114 of 129

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Trump is a reflection of what this society has become. Trump is us.........@rker321.........I have never considered myself shallow enough for someone else to be me.

No one implies that, but what I am trying to say is that by following many of the policies and actions  that Trump is doing today, we are all loosing the concept of what a Democracy is all about. the divisions, the fights, those are the things that are what I call the  silent indoctrination of the destruction of this Democracy.  sorry that you cannot see that.

Do you think that the "pussyhat" mobs, Madonna dreaming of blowing up the WH, the comedian(?) with the President's head, the rapper shooting the President in effigy, antifa's attacks on people they disagree with, the closing of ICE buildings by violent mobs and so on might qualify for your "loosing" the concept of Democracy?

And why are you comparing the individuals that I happen to think that are part of what Trump represents, and now call them as if they represented the totality of all Americans. 
Yes, those people are like Trump. Trash. 

You expressed a concern for the loss of democracy. The President is doing nothing in that area - those groups are.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 115 of 129

@rker321 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Is trump you?  If you say so.....

The enemy today is the same as it was 50, 60 years ago, and will be 20 years from now; it's ignorance. Just think Joe McCarthy.

Sorry, but I happen to believe that your post is the reflection of the naivete that exists today. No need to apologize if you think I'm naive; that's cool.  If you really think that i am wrong what are you going to say to me when in November we loose the opportunity to bring this country back. and when in 2020 the same things happens again, Will you understand then?  Understand what?  You aren't very specific.  Some here post opinions, some post facts, while some wish to inform others; you seem to want to preach at times.  Why is that?

So you are trump.....are you OK with that?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 116 of 129

@n566192l wrote:

OK more cartoon trivia. I pick god I hope  not for everything.  I pray 😍  will conquer  all.  Nancy 

"I pick god I hope not for everything" - is that a joke? If so, please explain it.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 117 of 129

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Trump is a reflection of what this society has become. Trump is us.........@rker321.........I have never considered myself shallow enough for someone else to be me.

No one implies that, but what I am trying to say is that by following many of the policies and actions  that Trump is doing today, we are all loosing the concept of what a Democracy is all about. the divisions, the fights, those are the things that are what I call the  silent indoctrination of the destruction of this Democracy.  sorry that you cannot see that.

Do you think that the "pussyhat" mobs, Madonna dreaming of blowing up the WH, the comedian(?) with the President's head, the rapper shooting the President in effigy, antifa's attacks on people they disagree with, the closing of ICE buildings by violent mobs and so on might qualify for your "loosing" the concept of Democracy?

And why are you comparing the individuals that I happen to think that are part of what Trump represents, and now call them as if they represented the totality of all Americans. 
Yes, those people are like Trump. Trash. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 118 of 129

@rker321 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 119 of 129

@Soosie wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 120 of 129
Sorry, but I happen to believe that your post is the reflection of the naivete that exists today. If you really think that i am wrong what are you going to say to me when in November we loose the opportunity to bring this country back. and when in 2020 the same things happens again, Will you understand then?........@rker321...........If you keep to the plan, I won't need to say anything to you if, when in November we lose any opportunity. Remember the plan.......remember the plan.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors