Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: We Have Met The Enemy and The Enemy Is us

Message 101 of 129

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Soosie, I happen to think that your cartoon is to the point. Your cartoon proves what I have been saying all along.

Trump is a reflection of what this society has become. Trump is us.

Is trump you?  If you say so.....

The enemy today is the same as it was 50, 60 years ago, and will be 20 years from now; it's ignorance. Just think Joe McCarthy.

Well stated Cent, and ignorance is one of the big factors that got trump into office. My signature quote touches on that.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 102 of 129

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Not a "double negative", just another Der Trumper Double-speak. While it is possible Der Trumper is dumb enough to not understand how to make an affirmative statement, it's not possible for anyone with a brain to believe his problem was linguistic and not ideological. HE REALLY WANTS US TO BELIEVE RUSSIA DID NOT ELECT HIM.

And his supporters want you to believe trump is trying to prevent WWIII.  Montenegro?  PUH-Leeeezze!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 103 of 129

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Soosie, I happen to think that your cartoon is to the point. Your cartoon proves what I have been saying all along.

The enemy today is the same as it was 50, 60 years ago, and will be 20 years from now; it's ignorance. Just think Joe McCarthy.

Back then, McCarthy thought that the Communists were a danger and the left attacked him. Today the left is opposed to diplomacy with the Russians. They are one confused group. There is even one that thinks that the "meeting maker" is as great a danger as the Rosenbergs were.

Only a few could, or would turn a nonpartisan post into a partisan argument.  Point was, McCarthyism was an ignorant attack.....glad someone "attacked him" in return; it was needed.

Nonpartisan??? Also nonideological???

Yep.  Thanks for asking.

Not even close. You're welcome.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 104 of 129

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Back then, McCarthy thought that the Communists were a danger and the left attacked him. Today the left is opposed to diplomacy with the Russians. They are one confused group. There is even one that thinks that the "meeting maker" is as great a danger as the Rosenbergs were.

Only a few could, or would turn a nonpartisan post into a partisan argument.  Point was, McCarthyism was an ignorant attack.....glad someone "attacked him" in return; it was needed.

Yep.  Thanks for asking.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 105 of 129

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 106 of 129

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Stalin knew an atomic bomb was possible which means his scientists would work out the details with or without anything the Rosenbergs handed them.

Sunnovagun - they didn't harm us but they got fried. Hardly seems fair.

Der Trumper is totally under the thumb of Putin, has spent his entire Presidency working to destroy  strengthen NATO

and support Russia's invasion of the Ukraine and annexation of the Crimea yep, Trump supported that in 2014. Most recently, Putin's poodle said he had no interest in defending the soverignty of NATO's newest member because Montenegro was such an "aggressive" (Trump's word) Nation and agreeing to defend them could lead to WWIII somehow I do not see the world going to war over Montenegro.

Today we learned (before Der Trumper's National Security chief knew) that Der Trumper had invited Putin to a Summit in Washington this Feb. and that means......????

Trump already told the world he took Putin's word against all his intelligence services, and anyone who thinks his inept attempt to cover his orange behind sent a message of strength to Putin and the World is a Republican. a smart negotiator does not publicly attack the person being negotiated with just because the media changes the subject.

"In a key sentence in my remarks I said the word 'would' instead of 'wouldn't,' " the President said Tuesday. He explained he had reviewed a transcript and video of his remarks.
"The sentence should have been: 'I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Russia,' " he said. "Sort of a double negative."

Not a "double negative", just another Der Trumper Double-speak. While it is possible Der Trumper is dumb enough to not understand how to make an affirmative statement, it's not possible for anyone with a brain to believe his problem was linguistic and not ideological. HE REALLY WANTS US TO BELIEVE RUSSIA DID NOT ELECT HIM. Obama said they didn't. Are you calling Obama a liar??? Careful now - remember anyone not onboard with his ideas hated "the black man in the White House".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 107 of 129

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

OK more cartoon trivia. I pick god I hope  not for everything.  I pray 😍  will conquer  all.  Nancy 

"I pick god I hope not for everything" - is that a joke? If so, please explain it.

Nancy  Rk  is the master in this message boar of asking the never ending questions and to   confuse anything that  you may say, and provide you

with a myriad of silly responses. By the way, he never answers a direct question.

There's that "boar" again. Better call Animal Control.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 108 of 129

@Olderscout66 wrote:

neoREPUBLICANS are the only group that has spent the last 30 years concocting viscious lies about their opponents, supporting Limbaugh, Breightbart, Infowars, Nazis, KKK, White Supremacists,  and Fox, helping to spread their toxic bile across the body politic in their never-ending Wars against Women, minorities, the poor and Muslims.

We have met the enemy, and he is GOP.

You seem mad - are you having another bad day??

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 109 of 129

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 110 of 129

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Stalin knew an atomic bomb was possible which means his scientists would work out the details with or without anything the Rosenbergs handed them.

Der Trumper is totally under the thumb of Putin, has spent his entire Presidency working to destroy NATO and support Russia's invasion of the Ukraine and annexation of the Crimea. Most recently, Putin's poodle said he had no interest in defending the soverignty of NATO's newest member because Montenegro was such an "aggressive" (Trump's word) Nation and agreeing to defend them could lead to WWIII.

Today we learned (before Der Trumper's National Security chief knew) that Der Trumper had invited Putin to a Summit in Washington this Feb.

Trump already told the world he took Putin's word against all his intelligence services, and anyone who thinks his inept attempt to cover his orange behind sent a message of strength to Putin and the World is a Republican.

"In a key sentence in my remarks I said the word 'would' instead of 'wouldn't,' " the President said Tuesday. He explained he had reviewed a transcript and video of his remarks.
"The sentence should have been: 'I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Russia,' " he said. "Sort of a double negative."

Not a "double negative", just another Der Trumper Double-speak. While it is possible Der Trumper is dumb enough to not understand how to make an affirmative statement, it's not possible for anyone with a brain to believe his problem was linguistic and not ideological. HE REALLY WANTS US TO BELIEVE RUSSIA DID NOT ELECT HIM.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors