Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: We Have Met The Enemy and The Enemy Is us

Message 91 of 129

@rk9152 wrote:

And his supporters want you to believe trump is trying to prevent WWIII.  Montenegro?  PUH-Leeeezze!

Where do you get your crazy ideas?

Thanks for asking.......

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 129

You can lead a horse to water , BUT

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 129

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 129

rker321 says "No one implies that, but what I am trying to say is that by following many of the policies and actions  that Trump is doing today, we are all loosing the concept of what a Democracy is all about. the divisions, the fights, those are the things that are what I call the  silent indoctrination of the destruction of this Democracy.  sorry that you cannot see that."

----------------------

Russia sees it and they are laughing mostly at the Far Right !!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 129

Amen Nancy - WWJD - I try to think that way and I believe Jesus would stand up against Greed , Hunger , Dishonesty , Crime , etc. The values folks in their "Right" minds would stand up for , regardless of Party affiliation.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 129

Cute biased cartoon Soosie and Russia Loves Us. Like I said before just use the " Keep It Simple Stupid " Philosophy. Remember It's all Fake News , unless President Trump tells us otherwise. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 129

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

neoREPUBLICANS are the only group that has spent the last 30 years concocting viscious lies about their opponents, supporting Limbaugh, Breightbart, Infowars, Nazis, KKK, White Supremacists,  and Fox, helping to spread their toxic bile across the body politic in their never-ending Wars against Women, minorities, the poor and Muslims.

We have met the enemy, and he is GOP.

You seem mad - are you having another bad day??

You seem confused, have you taken your meds?

What did I post that confused you?

Once again an example of how you cannot just repeat or paraphrase and seem intelligent.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 129

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Not a "double negative", just another Der Trumper Double-speak. While it is possible Der Trumper is dumb enough to not understand how to make an affirmative statement, it's not possible for anyone with a brain to believe his problem was linguistic and not ideological. HE REALLY WANTS US TO BELIEVE RUSSIA DID NOT ELECT HIM.

And his supporters want you to believe trump is trying to prevent WWIII.  Montenegro?  PUH-Leeeezze!

Where do you get your crazy ideas?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 129

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

neoREPUBLICANS are the only group that has spent the last 30 years concocting viscious lies about their opponents, supporting Limbaugh, Breightbart, Infowars, Nazis, KKK, White Supremacists,  and Fox, helping to spread their toxic bile across the body politic in their never-ending Wars against Women, minorities, the poor and Muslims.

We have met the enemy, and he is GOP.

You seem mad - are you having another bad day??

You seem confused, have you taken your meds?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 129

@rker321 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Is trump you?  If you say so.....

The enemy today is the same as it was 50, 60 years ago, and will be 20 years from now; it's ignorance. Just think Joe McCarthy.

Sorry, but I happen to believe that your post is the reflection of the naivete that exists today. If you really think that i am wrong what are you going to say to me when in November we loose the opportunity to bring this country back. and when in 2020 the same things happens again, Will you understand then?

If what you just predicted happens, it is because of ignorance. Do you understand?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors