Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: We Have Met The Enemy and The Enemy Is us

Message 1 of 129

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

We know, rk. You seem to prefer the childness of distorting facts, twisting what others post and begging others to follow you into your rabbit hole.  Most see right through it.

Differing opinions are natural and while I will support some and oppose others, "As highly questionable as the dubious honesty and patriotism of Cadet Bonespurs - Putin's PupPetPotus...is just childish and adds nothing.

As I said, we will have to agree to disagree on this.

But we can agree that distorting facts, twisting what others post and begging others to follow one into ya rabbit hole is inded, childish.

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

We know, rk. You seem to prefer the childness of distorting facts, twisting what others post and begging others to follow you into your rabbit hole.  Most see right through it.

Differing opinions are natural and while I will support some and oppose others, "As highly questionable as the dubious honesty and patriotism of Cadet Bonespurs - Putin's PupPetPotus...is just childish and adds nothing.

But we can agree that distorting facts, twisting what others post and begging others to follow one into ya rabbit hole is inded, childish.

Ah yes, your "rabbit-hole" again. Can you show your maturity with Judge Judy too??

Can you show an example of "begging" or is that just a tool for your kudo shopping while defending childishness?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 129

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@cent......Ho Hum.

Image result for yawn gif

And speaking of "childish" and "adds nothing"........

I agree, "ho hum" is childish and adds nothing and is worthy of a:

Just like your post.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 129

@rk9152 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 129

Do you have any thoughts about the quite obviously flawed patriotism of those who support and defend the coward who surrendered at Helsinki?

DipxvD-VQAAcUZo.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 129

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@cent......Ho Hum.

And speaking of "childish" and "adds nothing"........

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 129

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Some posters have become so predictable they are not even interesting anymore. Same ole same ole.

Yep, it's usually those who ignore those who disagree with them and boast about it.

I think that Soosie was referring to posts like, "As highly questionable as the dubious honesty and patriotism of Cadet Bonespurs - Putin's PupPetPotus...".rs post and begging others to follow you into

Do you see any discussion value in that sort of trash??

Absolutely!  Far more so than the lies and dishonesty (trash) posted by many on the extreme right here.  But thanks for asking.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on that. I see no value in a discussion added by such childishness.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 129

@Soosie wrote:

We Have Met the Enemy.jpgWe will destroy ourselves with the hatred

The enemy is not "us" as reflected in the cartoon above.  All of the issues in the cartoon above existed 50 years ago.  What didn't exist 50 years ago was the interent and social media exacerbating the differences and people voicing their views and intolerance of other views.  To wit, have you ever responded to anyone disagreeing with you or questioning you about your opinion in a respectful way?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 129

@cent......Ho Hum.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 129

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Some posters have become so predictable they are not even interesting anymore. Same ole same ole.

Yep, it's usually those who ignore those who disagree with them and boast about it.

I think that Soosie was referring to posts like, "As highly questionable as the dubious honesty and patriotism of Cadet Bonespurs - Putin's PupPetPotus...".rs post and begging others to follow you into

Absolutely!  Far more so than the lies and dishonesty (trash) posted by many on the extreme right here.  But thanks for asking.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on that. I see no value in a discussion added by such childishness.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 129

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

I think that Soosie was referring to posts like, "As highly questionable as the dubious honesty and patriotism of Cadet Bonespurs - Putin's PupPetPotus...".

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on that. I see no value in a discussion added by such childishness. As always, you are most welcome.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors