Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: We Have Met The Enemy and The Enemy Is us

Message 21 of 129

The majority of sane, logical, rational patriotic American Citizens know who the "enemy" is - there's absolutely no question - it's trump voters, followers, and supporters...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 129

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Soosie says "I have reached the point that I see those who might need a new location." @mandm84........The title says, "We Have Met the Enemy and the Enemy is Us." For some reason there are those that cannot grasp who "us" is. As long as some keep the brain cog centered in one place there is no way there can be anything that is progressive. Think about this. If your car is stuck in mud and you just sit in it and think about the mud, what are your chances of getting it out and moving on? Some people see the enemy some place, perhaps in something that influenced us from the media or other means rather than seeing the enemy as the mindset we have allowed to control us. We ruin our destiny by doing this. It is WE, not him, not them......WE! US!

Yeah, some are indeed "stuck in the mud" and it's often Fox viewers who claim trump is an honorable man and would never cheat on his wife.  "I would never go with the Russians"....

No one has denied that the Russians have been trying to weaken us for years by dividing us against each other.

And now the minority has elected a president that is assisting the Russians in doing that.

I don't know about that. But it is obvious that the haters are following the direction of the Russian bots to divide and disrupt our nation as much as possible.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 129

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

NATO and the member contries have supported America's ideals and values for decades.  Russia has NOT.

Is that the function and reason for existence of NATO?

No, and the purpose of the President isn't to divide American's, but that doesn't seem to trouble you.

Evasive - again, is that the function and reason for NATO?

If you don't have an answer you can always post a rabbit-hole picture or something deep about Judge Judy.

Did you not read the response? It began with No.  Happy trolling !

"Yeah, me too" is rewarded with two kudoes.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 129

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Soosie says "I have reached the point that I see those who might need a new location." @mandm84........The title says, "We Have Met the Enemy and the Enemy is Us." For some reason there are those that cannot grasp who "us" is. As long as some keep the brain cog centered in one place there is no way there can be anything that is progressive. Think about this. If your car is stuck in mud and you just sit in it and think about the mud, what are your chances of getting it out and moving on? Some people see the enemy some place, perhaps in something that influenced us from the media or other means rather than seeing the enemy as the mindset we have allowed to control us. We ruin our destiny by doing this. It is WE, not him, not them......WE! US!

Yeah, some are indeed "stuck in the mud" and it's often Fox viewers who claim trump is an honorable man and would never cheat on his wife.  "I would never go with the Russians"....

No one has denied that the Russians have been trying to weaken us for years by dividing us against each other.

And now the minority has elected a president that is assisting the Russians in doing that.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 129

@Soosie wrote:
We have met the enemy, and ironically it is trump, repubs, and his base. They do not support the real America and patriotism. @williamb................Anyone who is really thinking would know that we are The United States. Yep, united in supporting our allies and standing against our enemies. The very name implies that we are united. As long as people make comments like yours, we will fail. out a problem does not induce "failure". This county should not be divided. Then ultra conservatives should stop trying to divides us. We should be working together to unite and succeed.  Yes we should, we should unite and stand against a president who id alienating all of our allies and supporting our long time enemy.If we are so weak we let our hatred for ONE man divide us, then we are dumb enough to fail. You mean like hatred for one woman led us to fail and place a fascist in the White House who alienates all of our allies and supports and praises our long time enemy? If we think we are only one man as a country, we fail. Then trump supporters should stop listening to "one man" over everyone else. Smart people work together. So is that why trump supporters don't? Smart people do not sit back and moan. Smart people do not hit the streets and march for causes they sometimes don't really understand. "Smart people" are like those who protested to bring about changes in our country throughout our history, like Civil Rights just for example. "Smart people" stand up against anyone who alienates our allies and stand with our enemy. Have you ever worked for a company where you were one of perhaps hundreds who were working for the success of the company? Of course ..... I worked for 32 years for the same company and retired. Since 2008 I work part time for companies that support hate one I retired from. It is doubtful they all have the same likes, wants, ideas, but they do work for the success of that company. If they don't they find another location. I have reached the point that I see those who might need a new location. Then perhaps you should find one?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 129

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

NATO and the member contries have supported America's ideals and values for decades.  Russia has NOT.

Is that the function and reason for existence of NATO?

No, and the purpose of the President isn't to divide American's, but that doesn't seem to trouble you.

Evasive - again, is that the function and reason for NATO?

If you don't have an answer you can always post a rabbit-hole picture or something deep about Judge Judy.

Did you not read the response? It began with No.  Happy trolling !

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 129

@Olderscout66 wrote:

So far, everything the Rightwingnuts have posted simply confirms their desire to divide the Nation so the GOPerLords can rule as the new American Oligarchy.

Still it's a bit strange their dupes have not yet opened their eyes to see THEY will not be part of that new ruling body, but slaves like the rest of the 99.5%.

Can you offer any examples of posts showing Conservatives want some imaginary GOPerLords ruling as some imaginary new American Oligarchy?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 129

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Pants-On-Fire-FALSE. The hatred from the Right began with them forming up behind Nixon because he hated Hippies and Blacks - the actual target for his abysmal failure "War On Drugs".

The hate was further stoked by Reagan with his "Welfare Queen driving her Welfare Cadillac" while his taxscam redistributed all the gains the Middle Class had made since 1934 over to the Uberrich.

Then we had the Right's hatred of Muslims needed to support jrbush's needless War for Oil and the Glory immense profits of Haliburton. This followed by 8 years of unrelenting nonsense from the Birthers led by Donny Trump and a concerted effort by elected Republicans to insure no black man would ever have a legacy as POTUS.

The GOPerLords have spent millions sending their dupes the message that OPPOSING all those hateful things means the opposition is being hateful, and the moronic base of the GOP buys it, and swallows it whole without even chewing.

Sorry GOPers - You and your party are the origin of all the hate in American politics today. You cannot get better until you admit your problem, which is exactly why your GOPerLords keep feeding you lies to make you think its not YOUR problem.

If I understand your point, the hatred that has people shooting Members of Congress and dreaming about blowing up the WH is because of something that you see as happening 40 years ago not GOPerDupes and "Trump sucks" today. Is that right?

BTW - I agree the War on Drugs was about as effective as the War on Poverty but I know you like to consider the additional penalties for crack as being racist but I shall once again remind you that it was done at the behest of the CBC.

And, naturally, as one who worships at the alter of wealth redistribution, allowing the productive to keep more of their earnings 30 years ago is probably why antifa is out beating people up because they disagree with them.

Why would the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation want us to create "additional penalties for crack"? More importantly, why would we create "additional penalties for crack" just because the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation wanted us to?

Congressional Black Caucus.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 129

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

NATO's essential purpose, set out in the Washington Treaty and reiterated in the London Declaration , is to safeguard the freedom and security of all its members by political and military means in accordance with the principles of the United Nations Charter.

Nothing in there about bowing before Der Trumper or even approving his business scams, so small wonder Donny wants NATO gone - then his new BFF Vlad will make nice with another $400 Million and Lemontop will build the tallest skyscraper in Europe IN MOSCOW. Then he'll sign a mutual defense pact with Russia to curb the expansionist proclivities of Montenegro.

About Montenegro... it's a tiny country that fought on our side in WWI and WWII that was annexed into Yugoslavia after WWII. On 16 Oct 2016, Russia-backed dissidents staged a coup d'etat against the elected Government of Montenegro,and the two Russian leaders were arrested. Prior to this dastardly attempt to annex the Nation to Russia, Montenegro had declined to seek NATO membership, but after the coup attempt, they petitioned to join NATO and became full members in June of 2017 in an action APPROVED BY DONALD J TRUMP as POTUS and NATO member.

This triggered a promise of retaliatory actions by Russia, but at the time, they did not reveal they would use their PupPet POTUS to initiate the reprisals. Thought the GOPers in the audience should know just how low a snake they support.

Do you think that the Cold War might have been a factor?

You referring to the Cold War that NATO prevented from getting "hot", or just the fact that for 70 years the USSR was unable to expand its empire in Europe?

Yes I am. And I am suggesting there is need for discussion as to the role of NATO in the current world situation.

That last feature seems to be what your gutless leader is most interested in eliminating so Russia can re-constitute as much of the old USSR as possible without fear of American intervention.

I have no gutless leader and I do not claim to read minds. When you consider Germany buying energy from Russia, it should be obvious that it is a new world out there.

And that is probably why GOPerLords instructed their dupes to join Der Trumper's mindless attacks on NATO - it will help replace the arms sales the Death Merchants AREN'T making to our DOD because President Obama virtually shut down jrbush's highly profitable killing in Iraq and Afghanistan (and Der Trumper is trying to start in Iran.)

Do you have anything to substantiate your GOPerLords issuing instructions - or is that just another of "those" facts like the federal government paying 75% of the cost of colleges and universities before the Reagan tax cuts?

Only rational. logical and fact based distrust of the content of posts supportiing treasonous trump - Putin's PupPetPotus...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 129

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../students-cover-more-of-their-public-university-tu...

Jan 5, 2015 - State governments funneled enough money into higher education that ... These days students pay more of the cost of attending public universities than state governments, ... governments supplied public colleges with nearly 75 percent of their ... Jerry Brown to provide more money to head off the increase.

That's just one of 43,900,000 replies to the Google "Government provides nearly 75% of college and university operating costs" You seem to have lots of time on your hands, I'll let you see what you can scare up for your side of the argument...oh wait - you don't have one, you just say NANANANAN I CAN'T HEAR YOU or the current Republican equivalent - very mature of you.

There is nothing in there about the Reagan tax cuts. Care to try again?

Kudos
Views