Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
65
Views

Re: We Have Met The Enemy and The Enemy Is us

65 Views
Message 31 of 129

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

NATO's essential purpose, set out in the Washington Treaty and reiterated in the London Declaration , is to safeguard the freedom and security of all its members by political and military means in accordance with the principles of the United Nations Charter.

 

Nothing in there about bowing before Der Trumper or even approving his business scams, so small wonder Donny wants NATO gone - then his new BFF Vlad will make nice with another $400 Million and Lemontop will build the tallest skyscraper in Europe IN MOSCOW. Then he'll sign a mutual defense pact with Russia to curb the expansionist proclivities of Montenegro.

 

About Montenegro... it's a tiny country that fought on our side in WWI and WWII that was annexed into Yugoslavia after WWII. On 16 Oct 2016, Russia-backed dissidents staged a coup d'etat against the elected Government of Montenegro,and the two Russian leaders were arrested. Prior to this dastardly attempt to annex the Nation to Russia, Montenegro had declined to seek NATO membership, but after the coup attempt, they petitioned to join NATO and became full members in June of 2017 in an action APPROVED BY DONALD J TRUMP as POTUS and NATO member.

 

This triggered a promise of retaliatory actions by Russia, but at the time, they did not reveal they would use their PupPet POTUS to initiate the reprisals. Thought the GOPers in the audience should know just how low a snake they support.

 


Do you think that the Cold War might have been a factor?


You referring to the Cold War that NATO prevented from getting "hot", or just the fact that for 70 years the USSR was unable to expand its empire in Europe?

Yes I am. And I am suggesting there is need for discussion as to the role of NATO in the current world situation.

 

That last feature seems to be what your gutless leader is most interested in eliminating so Russia can re-constitute as much of the old USSR as possible without fear of American intervention.

I have no gutless leader and I do not claim to read minds. When you consider Germany buying energy from Russia, it should be obvious that it is a new world out there.

 

And that is probably why GOPerLords instructed their dupes to join Der Trumper's mindless attacks on NATO - it will help replace the arms sales the Death Merchants AREN'T making to our DOD because President Obama virtually shut down jrbush's highly profitable killing in Iraq and Afghanistan (and Der Trumper is trying to start in Iran.)

Do you have anything to substantiate your GOPerLords issuing instructions - or is that just another of "those" facts like the federal government paying 75% of the cost of colleges and universities before the Reagan tax cuts?


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
65
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
68
Views

Re: We Have Met The Enemy and The Enemy Is us

68 Views
Message 32 of 129

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 


@Soosie wrote:
Please tell us exactly what it is that you are doing to unite us.@Cirice...........I will be nice and let you go first.

Progressives are working to Unite the American people by exposing the vile, lurid and disgusting LIES Republicans tell and by trying to advance legislation that will improve the lives of ALL Americans while blocking the Republican agenda that only benefits the top of the 1%.

 

Why do you constantly post vile, lurid and disgusting cartoons that advance the LIES that divide us?


Yep, those adjectives sound a lot like the path to uniting. Let is not forget you idea has been getting rid of all Republicans and uniting what's left.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
68
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
74
Views

Re: We Have Met The Enemy and The Enemy Is us

74 Views
Message 33 of 129

So far, everything the Rightwingnuts have posted simply confirms their desire to divide the Nation so the GOPerLords can rule as the new American Oligarchy.

 

Still it's a bit strange their dupes have not yet opened their eyes to see THEY will not be part of that new ruling body, but slaves like the rest of the 99.5%.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
74
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
75
Views

Re: We Have Met The Enemy and The Enemy Is us

75 Views
Message 34 of 129

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Anyone who is really thinking would know that we are The United States. The very name implies that we are united. As long as people make comments like yours, we will fail. This county should not be divided. We should be working together to unite and succeed. If we are so weak we let our hatred for ONE man divide us, then we are dumb enough to fail. If we think we are only one man as a country, we fail. Smart people work together. Smart people do not sit back and moan. Smart people do not hit the streets and march for causes they sometimes don't really understand. Have you ever worked for a company where you were one of perhaps hundreds who were working for the success of the company? It is doubtful they all have the same likes, wants, ideas, but they do work for the success of that company. If they don't they find another location. I have reached the point that I see those who might need a new location.

Please tell us exactly what it is that you are doing to unite us.


While I am sure that Soosie will have a more extensive answer for "us".  Well, so far you are wrong again.....

 

I would like to correct "us" - we were not divided by ONE man; we were and are divided by the irrational hatred for ONE man. Only to deployables is loathing a liar, and misogynist and bigot, irrational.  IMO, it's "irrational" to adore such a person, especially if one considers themselves a Christian.


Enablers - ignobelers; deplorables - deployables; so many silly names, so little time.  And they all fit so well to describe the ignorance America faces.

They fit with those interest in confrontation, not discussion.

 

However, you throw in your hate-filled definitions of our President and then question why others are not lining up with you. Another untruth posted here by a trump cult member. I never question why others are not lining up with me....I know the majority of Americans and I are in the same line.   

Well, it would seem that attacking is related to "not lining up".

It may come as a surprise to you but there are Americans who "hire" a President; a respectful and honorab;leo a job and judge him as President based on his job performance. I know; we saw it daily just two years ago when we had a respectful and honorable man living in the White House.

Does that mean you agree that the President should be judged by job performance? As to two years ago - did you ever see "Obama sucks"?


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
75
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
80
Views

Re: We Have Met The Enemy and The Enemy Is us

80 Views
Message 35 of 129

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

 

 no, it is not the job of the President to divide American's. Agreed, yet you accept what he does when he attacks groups of American's.  Why is that?

A false premise and then "Why do you support that". Ignorance or a game - it's hard to tell.

 

President Trump isn't - Are others supposed to accept your word on that?  I don't and won't. He did when he referred to Mexicans as rapists and murders....he did when he claimed an American judge couldn't be objective because of his heritage.....just to name two examples.....there are many examples.

Since he does not use the word "all" you are again creating a false premise to fight about. As to the Judge, it was also related to his association with an agenda driven organization.

 

Record-High 77% of Americans Perceive Nation as Divided

 

Study: Americans more divided along party lines than ever

 

 So why should other accept your biased claim of, "he didn't" when the facts show otherwise?

You'll have to ask them.

 

so how did you get to the Judge and "lo-fo"?  The above made it clear.....

No - when some run out of ideas, they simply insult (or post Judge Judy).

 

Now, back to NATO - since that isn't their job, why can't we continue that issue rather than the diversion into something about the President?  NATO isn't the topic; but it IS your diversion.....But again, thanks for asking.....

It started this thread.


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
80
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
97
Views

Re: We Have Met The Enemy and The Enemy Is us

97 Views
Message 36 of 129

@Cirice wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Please tell us exactly what it is that you are doing to unite us.@Cirice...........I will be nice and let you go first.

In other words, you're doing nothing to unite us. Just as I suspected.

 

You are absolutely correct, Cirice.  The divisive posts are obvious.

 

 


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
97
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
102
Views

Re: We Have Met The Enemy and The Enemy Is us

102 Views
Message 37 of 129

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:


Pants-On-Fire-FALSE. The hatred from the Right began with them forming up behind Nixon because he hated Hippies and Blacks - the actual target for his abysmal failure "War On Drugs".

 

The hate was further stoked by Reagan with his "Welfare Queen driving her Welfare Cadillac" while his taxscam redistributed all the gains the Middle Class had made since 1934 over to the Uberrich.

 

Then we had the Right's hatred of Muslims needed to support jrbush's needless War for Oil and the Glory immense profits of Haliburton. This followed by 8 years of unrelenting nonsense from the Birthers led by Donny Trump and a concerted effort by elected Republicans to insure no black man would ever have a legacy as POTUS.

 

The GOPerLords have spent millions sending their dupes the message that OPPOSING all those hateful things means the opposition is being hateful, and the moronic base of the GOP buys it, and swallows it whole without even chewing.

 

Sorry GOPers - You and your party are the origin of all the hate in American politics today. You cannot get better until you admit your problem, which is exactly why your GOPerLords keep feeding you lies to make you think its not YOUR problem.


If I understand your point, the hatred that has people shooting Members of Congress and dreaming about blowing up the WH is because of something that you see as happening 40 years ago not GOPerDupes and "Trump sucks" today. Is that right?

 

BTW - I agree the War on Drugs was about as effective as the War on Poverty but I know you like to consider the additional penalties for crack as being racist but I shall once again remind you that it was done at the behest of the CBC.

 

And, naturally, as one who worships at the alter of wealth redistribution, allowing the productive to keep more of their earnings 30 years ago is probably why antifa is out beating people up because they disagree with them.


Why would the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation want us to create "additional penalties for crack"? More importantly, why would we create "additional penalties for crack" just because the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation wanted us to?

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
102
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
103
Views

Re: We Have Met The Enemy and The Enemy Is us

103 Views
Message 38 of 129

@Soosie wrote:
Please tell us exactly what it is that you are doing to unite us.@Cirice...........I will be nice and let you go first.

In other words, you're doing nothing to unite us. Just as I suspected.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
103
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
109
Views

Re: We Have Met The Enemy and The Enemy Is us

109 Views
Message 39 of 129

@rk9152 -

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../students-cover-more-of-their-public-university-tu...

 
 

Jan 5, 2015 - State governments funneled enough money into higher education that ... These days students pay more of the cost of attending public universities than state governments, ... governments supplied public colleges with nearly 75 percent of their ... Jerry Brown to provide more money to head off the increase.

 

That's just one of 43,900,000 replies to the Google "Government provides nearly 75% of college and university operating costs" You seem to have lots of time on your hands, I'll let you see what you can scare up for your side of the argument...oh wait - you don't have one, you just say NANANANAN I CAN'T HEAR YOU or the current Republican equivalent - very mature of you.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
109
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
105
Views

Re: We Have Met The Enemy and The Enemy Is us

105 Views
Message 40 of 129

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

NATO's essential purpose, set out in the Washington Treaty and reiterated in the London Declaration , is to safeguard the freedom and security of all its members by political and military means in accordance with the principles of the United Nations Charter.

 

Nothing in there about bowing before Der Trumper or even approving his business scams, so small wonder Donny wants NATO gone - then his new BFF Vlad will make nice with another $400 Million and Lemontop will build the tallest skyscraper in Europe IN MOSCOW. Then he'll sign a mutual defense pact with Russia to curb the expansionist proclivities of Montenegro.

 

About Montenegro... it's a tiny country that fought on our side in WWI and WWII that was annexed into Yugoslavia after WWII. On 16 Oct 2016, Russia-backed dissidents staged a coup d'etat against the elected Government of Montenegro,and the two Russian leaders were arrested. Prior to this dastardly attempt to annex the Nation to Russia, Montenegro had declined to seek NATO membership, but after the coup attempt, they petitioned to join NATO and became full members in June of 2017 in an action APPROVED BY DONALD J TRUMP as POTUS and NATO member.

 

This triggered a promise of retaliatory actions by Russia, but at the time, they did not reveal they would use their PupPet POTUS to initiate the reprisals. Thought the GOPers in the audience should know just how low a snake they support.

 


Do you think that the Cold War might have been a factor?


You referring to the Cold War that NATO prevented from getting "hot", or just the fact that for 70 years the USSR was unable to expand its empire in Europe?

 

That last feature seems to be what your gutless leader is most interested in eliminating so Russia can re-constitute as much of the old USSR as possible without fear of American intervention.

 

And that is probably why GOPerLords instructed their dupes to join Der Trumper's mindless attacks on NATO - it will help replace the arms sales the Death Merchants AREN'T making to our DOD because President Obama virtually shut down jrbush's highly profitable killing in Iraq and Afghanistan (and Der Trumper is trying to start in Iran.)

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
105
Views