From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: We Have Met The Enemy and The Enemy Is us

Message 121 of 129
Trump is a reflection of what this society has become. Trump is us.........@rker321.........I have never considered myself shallow enough for someone else to be me.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 122 of 129

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Is trump you?  If you say so.....

The enemy today is the same as it was 50, 60 years ago, and will be 20 years from now; it's ignorance. Just think Joe McCarthy.

Sorry, but I happen to believe that your post is the reflection of the naivete that exists today. If you really think that i am wrong what are you going to say to me when in November we loose the opportunity to bring this country back. and when in 2020 the same things happens again, Will you understand then?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 123 of 129

@rker321 wrote:

Soosie, I happen to think that your cartoon is to the point. Your cartoon proves what I have been saying all along.

Trump is a reflection of what this society has become. Trump is us.

Is trump you?  If you say so.....

The enemy today is the same as it was 50, 60 years ago, and will be 20 years from now; it's ignorance. Just think Joe McCarthy.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 124 of 129

Soosie, I happen to think that your cartoon is to the point. Your cartoon proves what I have been saying all along.

Trump is a reflection of what this society has become. Trump is us.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 125 of 129
I will figure out what PNW means. @Nancy.........Hope you sleep better soon. I have run on a few hours sleep for some time. I have a lot of energy. So you don't wonder, here's the story on PNW. One poster told me she would ignore my cartoons and posts. I told her I thought she has a good plan. Soon, she posted again, so I used PNW. It means, "Plan not working." I think it is hard for some to ignore when they hate and when they think they are superior to someone else. They forget we all put our underwear on the same way........well, perhaps a few don't.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 126 of 129

Sorry  good.  And I  am a Christian. I  just  haven't slept in 2 days.  The Italian Greyhounds are an unfamiliar breed for me. Their owners where incontact with me all through the night. Reflection is always a positive thing. The hate has to stop.  I thank someone at a grocery store yesterday,  I thought they would pass out. Stay safe.  Nancy.  I will figure out what PNW means. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 127 of 129
OK more cartoon trivia. I pick god I hope not for everything. I pray 😍 will conquer all. Nancy .......@Nancy, not sure what you mean. A little difficult to follow. I get blasted for posting cartoons, but some of them give posters some thoughts to post about. I am considered the enemy here, but I am tough and can take it. I laugh at some who seem so "dead serious" with thinking posting in the community will solve the world's problems. I have posted in different AARP communities for many years and I do it because I enjoy writing and it is for entertainment and boredom at times. I think you may have said you pick God. So do I. I have been attacked as a Christian, but that doesn't bother me either. Makes for a happy life.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 128 of 129

OK more cartoon trivia. I pick god I hope  not for everything.  I pray 😍  will conquer  all.  Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

We Have Met The Enemy and The Enemy Is us

Message 129 of 129

We Have Met the Enemy.jpgWe will destroy ourselves with the hatred

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors