AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Watch Trump Says He Owns The Government Shutdown

Message 1 of 5

Can someone please post the cartoon from Move ON. Their campaign on this issue is so on point. Thanks so much for your time and help. Nancy

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

This is so outrageous, he makes a deal, reneges on it, and then throws a tantrum which causes harm to many people over the holidays, just for him to stay in the news with his dishonest behavior, and blame others when he had already accepted the blame. 

And some question why we do not support this child? To them I say, grow up!...and chose Country over party and over a liar. 

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

No denying it, I'm Proud to Shut Down the Government. I'll not blame you, to the 2 Leading Democrats. There you have it right out of HIS OWN MOUTH , NO denying it folks. 

The little Bully in the playground wants his wall at the expense of the American people because he can't have his own way.

Low and behold it's now the Democrats fault, how did we NOT SEE this coming.?

Why not call FOX NEWS  and try and pin some of this crap on them, they need to do the News the so called jobs they were hired to do, and NOT run the Government a job a they were NO hired to do. I guess maybe The Donald puts money into their TV station, then they'll say or do anything to keep his image up, even lie, although they too heard it from his lips themselves.  

What does it take for the Rep. to believe a liar, when the lies come RIGHT OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH? 

It's one thing to hear his fowl mouth, hear about his sexual activities with many girls, but to hear the lies right from his OWN MOUTH so hurtful to The Country.  I would think anyone who Loves this Country would at least admit  to all the lies, and how damaging they are. But I guess to many it's Trump over Country, or at least it looks that way.                                                                                                                                                        IMO   

Here's hopng he lies his way right into Impeachment, NY Federal Charges, or who ever can get to him 1st.     

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

It is quite hilarious when some RW's attempt to twist Donald's own statement in a wild attempt to make his own words untrue and of course blame others for Donald's words / deeds.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Watch Trump Says He Owns The Government Shutdown

Message 5 of 5

Source - https://youtu.be/-guwyA8wxVQ

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors