Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Washington Post-ABC News poll, Jan. 20-23, 2020

Message 1 of 11

@JANMB wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
TomD857140 posted..

I strongly disapprove of many of President Trump's personal traits, and especially his "tweets" and personal comments. I strongly approve of his official actions as President, especially his economic policies.

Overall, my opinion is that we are much better off with Mr. Trump as president than we would be with any of the other contenders.
EYE OPENERS>>>... submitted by JANMB  

Fed study finds Trump tariffs backfired. as      tariffs meant job losses, higher prices for U.S. manufacturing sector (reported by MARKET WATCH ) 

Trump’s immigration policies have been a failure His record speaks for itself    Mexico didn't pay for any WALL and thousands of children were separated from parents.  

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2018-tax-plan-consequences/

Corporations will repatriate trillions of dollars stashed offshore back to the U.S

“We expect to have in excess of $4 trillion brought back very shortly.”– President Donald Trump, Aug. 7, 2018.     >>>>>>> So far the trillions haven’t materialized. and thus the Trump administration is considering a rule change that would make it easier for American companies to stash money offshore to avoid U.S. taxes, despite the president’s repeated campaign promises to bring offshore cash back home.

Change in Dow                       S&P 500
Clinton I    +43.7%               Clinton  1   +29.2%
Clinton II   +60.3                   Clinton ll    +70.9  
TRUMP    +28.5%                 TRUMP    +25.1%  
 Phillip Bump/ Washington Post   

Facts are wasted on tRump supporters.  Simple fact.

Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

@JANMB wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
TomD857140 posted..

I strongly disapprove of many of President Trump's personal traits, and especially his "tweets" and personal comments. I strongly approve of his official actions as President, especially his economic policies.

Overall, my opinion is that we are much better off with Mr. Trump as president than we would be with any of the other contenders.

Fed study finds Trump tariffs backfired. as      tariffs meant job losses, higher prices for U.S. manufacturing sector (reported by MARKET WATCH ) 

Trump’s immigration policies have been a failure His record speaks for itself    Mexico didn't pay for any WALL and thousands of children were separated from parents.  

Corporations will repatriate trillions of dollars stashed offshore back to the U.S

“We expect to have in excess of $4 trillion brought back very shortly.”– President Donald Trump, Aug. 7, 2018.     >>>>>>> So far the trillions haven’t materialized. and thus the Trump administration is considering a rule change that would make it easier for American companies to stash money offshore to avoid U.S. taxes, despite the president’s repeated campaign promises to bring offshore cash back home.

Well if you're going to insist on posting facts... you'll ruin all the good arguments.Smiley Tongue

Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

@KidBoy2 wrote:
TomD857140 posted..

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

@CriticalThinking wrote:

TomD wrote, "I strongly disapprove of many of President Trump's personal traits, and especially his "tweets" and personal comments.  I strongly approve of his official actions as President, especially his economic policies."

Tom's comments highlight the massive hypocrisy in Trump World. Even though Trump is a pathological liar who surrounds himself with convicted felons, has no respect for the rule of law, and insults people 7 days a week, just because my portfolio is doing well, I'm going to ignore all of the above (and a lot more).

Is Trump the kind of role model we want for Tom's kids and grandchildren?

Economy

It's not the point of this post, but I would point out many things Trump has done which are BAD for the long term health of the economy.

But dontcha know we are supposed to accept all of the corruption of tRump and those surrounding him based on a faux economy where income and wealth disparity is growing exponentially in America. tRump supporters are like lemmings following each other off of a cliff.

lemmings cartoon

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Washington Post-ABC News poll, Jan. 20-23, 2020

Message 5 of 11

TomD wrote, "I strongly disapprove of many of President Trump's personal traits, and especially his "tweets" and personal comments.  I strongly approve of his official actions as President, especially his economic policies."

Tom's comments highlight the massive hypocrisy in Trump World. Even though Trump is a pathological liar who surrounds himself with convicted felons, has no respect for the rule of law, and insults people 7 days a week, just because my portfolio is doing well, I'm going to ignore all of the above (and a lot more).

Is Trump the kind of role model we want for Tom's kids and grandchildren?

Economy

It's not the point of this post, but I could highlight many things Trump has done which are BAD for the long term health of the economy.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

@KidBoy2 wrote:
TomD857140 posted..

=========================================================
Well stated and the way many see Trump.

But not the majority.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11
TomD857140 posted..

=========================================================
Well stated and the way many see Trump.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

I strongly disapprove of many of President Trump's personal traits, and especially his "tweets" and personal comments.  I strongly approve of his official actions as President, especially his economic policies.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

KidBoy2:  Forty-four percent now approve of Trump’s performance in office; 51% disapprove, maintaining his position as the first president in modern history never to achieve majority approval.

That's nothing to brag about, in fact it's dismal.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

Two-thirds of Americans in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll say the U.S. Senate should call new witnesses at Donald Trump’s impeachment trial,

Let's go with that.

Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors