Super Contributor

Was that King Louie or Clyde at the Impeachment Hearing ?

While watching the Impeachment Hearing yesterday I could not help but to notice something faintly recognizable to me from the House side  of attorneys.  Then it hit me ! Remember King Louie from the Jungle Book ? Or Clyde from Every Which Way but Loose ?  They were the orangutans . Now look very closely at Jerry Nadler slouching over in his seat. Splitting image ! Slouched down, one arm dangling over the seat and the other arm holding up his head. Remarkable ! But I was not sure if he looked more like King Louie or Clyde. Maybe they were both played by the same orangutan. The rest of the House table  was surrounded by chimps, but there was definitely one orangutan. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png