AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
237
Views

Re: Warren Takes TDS to the next Level...

237 Views
Message 1 of 22

I keep thinking the claim of TDS is so similar to the claim parents of snowflakes make all over America today.  "You are just being mean to my little Donnie because you don't like him!!!"

 

Poor little Donnie Snowflake.  For some reason, intelligent people just don't like him. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
237
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
260
Views

Re: Warren Takes TDS to the next Level...

260 Views
Message 2 of 22

 


So who is Dean James?  The only place this article shows up on google is here.  Is this just facebook poster who you decided knew what he was talking about?

 

James evidently does not realize that oversight of why we are spending money at a Trump owned resort is part of her job.  Regardless of whether or not they did anything wrong this NEEDS to be investigated and saying people have TDS for DOING THEIR JOB is ridiculous.

 

OK, I found Dean James, he is part of the Right Wing Tribune, but I didn't see any background information on him.

 

I found the exact same OPINION posted on American Truth Today and credited to a Jim Hayek, again, who is Jim Hayek?

 

Since you posted this, I can only assume that you agree with it.  Do you believe that a President should not have any oversight?  If that is the case, then you want to reduce our Democracy to a Monarchy.

 

Thanks for the Due Diligence.    It is quite amazing the lower level that the ignoble donald supporters are having to use  - blogger posts, not even RW deemed reputbable sources.    This person and Sara Carter.     I found another one I had never heard of until today:   "goldfoxnews" just a RW blogger.   sigh.  

 

The RW are desperate and scraping the bottom of the barrel.   


 

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
260
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
302
Views

Re: Warren Takes TDS to the next Level...

302 Views
Message 3 of 22

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

 

Once again, the attempt to take down the president and his administration has resulted in massive failure for Democrats.

 

First, the "massive failure" must include the over-whelming results of the 2018 mid-term elections, eh?  Those that YOU and several of Cult members that claimed would be a GOP "tidal wave".  Remember?  Most do.

 

Second, the "massive failure" must included a very good economy and the lowest rating EVER for a president with such a good economy....

 

Third, the "massive failure" must include the fact that most white suburban women don't support the con-man.....

 

Fourth, the "massive" failure must not include the fact that most of the Dem candidates lead in the polls over the current president......

 

Firth, the "massive failure" must include the fact that already, three GOP candidates are running to unseat the current GOP president.....

 

Yep, what "massive failure" on the part of those "Dimms"!!!  LOL!

 

The REAL "massive failure" is the fact that a few on the far-right still don't know a "massive failure" is when one is clearly obvious to the rest of the electorate!


Remember Cent failure is in the eye of the beholder, and what Don the Con has done more than any ToadPOTUS before is harm poor brown people and tell lofos they're "in the know" so long as they read his tweets.

 

Exposing the GOPerBase to the 5 truths you posted will do nothing to change their minds because they need to believe somehow Don the Con will stop their boss from giving all the raises and promotions to women and minorities because Progressives are forcing them to do so, and lil don is really down on anything Progressive.

 

Still, thanks for airing the Truth about the miserable state of the GOP's long awaited ToadPOTUS.

 

Latest poll by Quinnipiac University has the Orange Toad TRAILING Biden by 16 points, Bernie by 14, Warren by 12, Harris by 11 and Buttigieg by 9. NOWHERE does the gutless draftdodger top 40% of the vote going head to head with any leading Democratic candidate. 

 

Not sure anyone has ever been this despised in their first term, possibly because nobody has had such a disastrous first term.

 

And how!  Well said....


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
302
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
307
Views

Re: Warren Takes TDS to the next Level...

307 Views
Message 4 of 22

jimc91:   Since Warren failed to get the outcome she wanted, she’s now alleging that “open corruption” exists within the Trump administration.

 

 

 

She's absolutely correct, it's "open corruption"even though picking taxpayers pockets in broad daylight seems to be ok with you. This isn't going to end well for Trump or his thieving cronies.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
307
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
321
Views

Re: Warren Takes TDS to the next Level...

321 Views
Message 5 of 22

Novelty sticker or stickers of US President Donald Trump for image 0

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
321
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
325
Views

Re: Warren Takes TDS to the next Level...

325 Views
Message 6 of 22

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

 

Once again, the attempt to take down the president and his administration has resulted in massive failure for Democrats.

 

First, the "massive failure" must include the over-whelming results of the 2018 mid-term elections, eh?  Those that YOU and several of Cult members that claimed would be a GOP "tidal wave".  Remember?  Most do.

 

Second, the "massive failure" must included a very good economy and the lowest rating EVER for a president with such a good economy....

 

Third, the "massive failure" must include the fact that most white suburban women don't support the con-man.....

 

Fourth, the "massive" failure must not include the fact that most of the Dem candidates lead in the polls over the current president......

 

Firth, the "massive failure" must include the fact that already, three GOP candidates are running to unseat the current GOP president.....

 

Yep, what "massive failure" on the part of those "Dimms"!!!  LOL!

 

The REAL "massive failure" is the fact that a few on the far-right still don't know a "massive failure" is when one is clearly obvious to the rest of the electorate!


Remember Cent failure is in the eye of the beholder, and what Don the Con has done more than any ToadPOTUS before is harm poor brown people and tell lofos they're "in the know" so long as they read his tweets.

 

Exposing the GOPerBase to the 5 truths you posted will do nothing to change their minds because they need to believe somehow Don the Con will stop their boss from giving all the raises and promotions to women and minorities because Progressives are forcing them to do so, and lil don is really down on anything Progressive.

 

Still, thanks for airing the Truth about the miserable state of the GOP's long awaited ToadPOTUS.

 

Latest poll by Quinnipiac University has the Orange Toad TRAILING Biden by 16 points, Bernie by 14, Warren by 12, Harris by 11 and Buttigieg by 9. NOWHERE does the gutless draftdodger top 40% of the vote going head to head with any leading Democratic candidate. 

 

Not sure anyone has ever been this despised in their first term, possibly because nobody has had such a disastrous first term.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
325
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
331
Views

Re: Warren Takes TDS to the next Level...

331 Views
Message 7 of 22

@sp362 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Regardless of the author, this happened.  It's just one more example of TDS and Warren has taken it to the next level...  TOO FUNNY INDEED!

 

On Thursday, Warren wrote a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in order to gain access to the aforementioned communications documents. In this letter, Warren asserts that Trump is reaping financial gains due to “taxpayer expenditures” and Pence’s lodging accommodations at the Trump International Golf Club.

 

The 2020 candidate additionally requested to know whether or not the State Department is aware of Pence’s stay at President Trump’s hotel. Of course, it turns out that the State Department is more than aware of the vice president’s lodging accommodations; as a matter of fact, these accommodations were approved ahead of time.

 

Since Warren failed to get the outcome she wanted, she’s now alleging that “open corruption” exists within the Trump administration.

 

Once again, the attempt to take down the president and his administration has resulted in massive failure for Democrats.

 

 

 

 


You CLAIM to be a conservative, but you don't want to know if the American tax payer got a good deal or paid MORE (including the cost of the travel) to stay at Trump's resort?  Your hypocrisy is amazing to me.  The Trump administration (if they were competent) should have expected questions to be asked.  If they could prove that they actually SAVED money, then there would be nothing wrong with it IMO.


Conservatives are the new RINO's.....they aren't REALLY about the middle class, the average tax-payer, American values, etc.  They are about getting what THEY can and to heck with others, the environment, democracy and equal rights.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
331
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
343
Views

Re: Warren Takes TDS to the next Level...

343 Views
Message 8 of 22

@jimc91 wrote:

 

Once again, the attempt to take down the president and his administration has resulted in massive failure for Democrats.

 

First, the "massive failure" must include the over-whelming results of the 2018 mid-term elections, eh?  Those that YOU and several of Cult members that claimed would be a GOP "tidal wave".  Remember?  Most do.

 

Second, the "massive failure" must included a very good economy and the lowest rating EVER for a president with such a good economy....

 

Third, the "massive failure" must include the fact that most white suburban women don't support the con-man.....

 

Fourth, the "massive" failure must not include the fact that most of the Dem candidates lead in the polls over the current president......

 

Firth, the "massive failure" must include the fact that already, three GOP candidates are running to unseat the current GOP president.....

 

Yep, what "massive failure" on the part of those "Dimms"!!!  LOL!

 

The REAL "massive failure" is the fact that a few on the far-right still don't know a "massive failure" is when one is clearly obvious to the rest of the electorate!


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
343
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
369
Views

Re: Warren Takes TDS to the next Level...

369 Views
Message 9 of 22

@sp362 wrote:


I really find it amazing when posters claim that everything they hear is "fake news" and than post something from a fake news / conspiracy theory site.  It doesn't take a lot of effort to verify the people and sources of the information before you post, unless of course what they post agrees with your agenda.

 

Many Conservatives support trumps asinine attacks on news reporters and fake news, when CLEARLY the "fake" news comes from trump himself.  Some posters here have posted "FAKE" news and the vast majority are those on the far right.  For example those who posted the FAKE Russian / Fox / Hannity "news" about Seth Rich being murdered by a Clinton associate, that a Washington Post reporter looked at and reported on Tillerson's notes inappropriately and that Dems attack trump because they simply "lost an election".  I have "news' for them and it isn't FAKE!  trump get's attacked because of his lies, his divisiveness, his needless attacks on others and his continuous bigotry.....sadly, THAT'S the result of the last presidential election; not "just" the jerk in the WH! 


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
369
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
388
Views

Re: Warren Takes TDS to the next Level...

388 Views
Message 10 of 22

@MsStretch wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

BY Dean James

 

Throughout President Trump’s time in office, Democrats have made one attempt after the other to take him down. It started with claiming that he colluded with the Russian government in order to win the 2016 election. When that didn’t work, the Democrats then accused Trump of obstructing justice. Despite their best efforts, Trump is still president and this drives the left-wing absolutely nuts.

 

As more time passes, the left’s attempts to bring down the president are getting more and more pitiful. The latest instance comes from 2020 candidate Elizabeth Warren. Fox News reports that Warren pushed to gain access to the president’s communications between Vice President Pence and other officials. The documents which Warren sought pertained to schedule plans for Pence’s Ireland trip.

 

On Thursday, Warren wrote a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in order to gain access to the aforementioned communications documents. In this letter, Warren asserts that Trump is reaping financial gains due to “taxpayer expenditures” and Pence’s lodging accommodations at the Trump International Golf Club.

 

The 2020 candidate additionally requested to know whether or not the State Department is aware of Pence’s stay at President Trump’s hotel. Of course, it turns out that the State Department is more than aware of the vice president’s lodging accommodations; as a matter of fact, these accommodations were approved ahead of time.

 

Since Warren failed to get the outcome she wanted, she’s now alleging that “open corruption” exists within the Trump administration.

 

Once again, the attempt to take down the president and his administration has resulted in massive failure for Democrats.

The True Face of Corruption

It’s quite interesting that Warren would assert that corruption is happening in the Trump administration. It’s a narrative which Democrats have been trying to promote for quite some time, but if the left is serious about finding corruption in politics, they should look no further than themselves.

Corruption is when a political party makes it their mission to relentlessly target an administration because they’re unhappy with the election results. Refusing to let go of senseless, unfounded allegations and pushing fake narratives in the media is the true face of “open corruption.” Never again can Democrats point the finger and accuse Republicans of corruption.

 

It’s very clear from Warren’s latest actions that the left-wing has yet to learn their lesson. 2020 is going to be an extremely rude awakening for the Democrat Party.

 

Again...

 

 


So who is Dean James?  The only place this article shows up on google is here.  Is this just facebook poster who you decided knew what he was talking about?

 

James evidently does not realize that oversight of why we are spending money at a Trump owned resort is part of her job.  Regardless of whether or not they did anything wrong this NEEDS to be investigated and saying people have TDS for DOING THEIR JOB is ridiculous.

 

OK, I found Dean James, he is part of the Right Wing Tribune, but I didn't see any background information on him.

 

I found the exact same OPINION posted on American Truth Today and credited to a Jim Hayek, again, who is Jim Hayek?

 

Since you posted this, I can only assume that you agree with it.  Do you believe that a President should not have any oversight?  If that is the case, then you want to reduce our Democracy to a Monarchy.


Too funny.  It appears Dean James and Jim Hayek are both in the business of plagiarism and unashamedly tacking their names to any and all articles.  Dean James is the only writer for Right Wing Tribune and Jim Hayek is the only writer for American Truth Today.  Neither site lists any credentials and they definitely don't believe in using citations or references.

 

Nice work on the research, @sp362 .  You're right, uncovering any info at all requires some deep digging.  Thanks for the help.


Thank YOU for your research as well, Ms.Stretch!!!  Thank you both!!!


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
388
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors