Honored Social Butterfly

Warning from Fauci

Fauci, a White House advisor and director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, warned Americans that they need to prepare for a second wave of Covid-19 infections as flu season approaches. 

“We need to hunker down and get through this fall and winter because it’s not going to be easy,” Fauci told Harvard Medical School. Fauci noted that while new Covid-19 cases have decreased to less than 40,000 cases per day in the U.S. (a 16% decrease from two weeks ago), that number is still “an unacceptable baseline,” he said.

Social Butterfly

The whole country has needed lots of toilet paper since Trump took office.

He is responsible for national diareheea.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Americans that they need to prepare for a second wave of Covid-19 infections as flu season approaches. 

Yeah, we're entering the flu season with high case numbers, it might get ugly.

Joe Biden says wear a mask.

People should listen to him.

I still have rice and lentils. Spray bleach is hard to find,  but I better start stocking up on toilet paper.

Don't panic buy,  just buy a little extra each trip to the store and stock up at home.

It might be this time of year in 2021 before get past this pandemic.

There is no telling when we will get back to normal,  I think we're in for a I__________________ shaped recovery.

Honored Social Butterfly

I still have rice and lentils. Spray bleach is hard to find,  but I better start stocking up on toilet paper.

I still can't figure out "toilet paper"?  Maybe the thought was to make masks?

Say no to Joe!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I still can't figure out "toilet paper"?  Maybe the thought was to make masks?

Say no to Joe!

Well, here in the DC area, we went almost 2 months without being able to buy TP in any normal way.  Shelves were completely empty.  Paper towels too.   People lined up for them at 7am and brought every family member they could to circumvent the limit of one package.   

They finally came back in force a month ago or so, but now paper towels seem in short supply again.  We aren't having a spike in COVID cases, so I assume it's because the supply chain has been disrupted elsewhere.  I think we will see more of that over the winter.  Having a reasonable supply of basic necessities is smart. 

Social Butterfly

Would you  go to a Doctor, or the White House, for medical advice?

Honored Social Butterfly

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

Would you  go to a Doctor, or the White House, for medical advice?

Just don't go to Trump's doctor .....

TRUMP'S DOCTOR.png

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

That has been a concern of mine. I think a flu shot will be mandatory this fall.
Honored Social Butterfly

@Tom5678 wrote:
That has been a concern of mine. I think a flu shot will be mandatory this fall.

We got ours already at CVS.  We don't usually get them this early but this is a crazy year.  I don't need those running out too. 

Social Butterfly

Fauchi is the only one we can trust in America regarding a pandemic.

Trump is not a doctor, just a desperate politician.

Honored Social Butterfly

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

Fauchi is the only one we can trust in America regarding a pandemic.

Trump is not a doctor, .........

........ Nor a leader!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png