Explore your flexible work options with AARP's Flexible Work Online Expo from 2-5 p.m. ET Tuesday! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: War on Cops? Hardly!

Message 81 of 154

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

I would like to thank a resident Trump Cult member for a hardy, early morning laugh. One of the key criteria of a being in a cult is DENIAL on the part of the members. When asked, they cannot disprove it's a cult, but they're very good at denial.

Don't you love the sheer coincidence that the people Trump is claiming are corrupt just happen to be the very same people who are investigating him? That's my 2nd good laugh this morning. Unfortunately, Trump Cult members cannot see what's obvious to everyone else.

No wonder the lefties have to rely on their silly giggling, their only "logic" is to demand that others prove a negative. 

I don't know who these "Trump Cult members" are but any rational person can see the irrationality of the lefty approach.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 154

@Centristsin2010wrote:

That is no excuse for this constant obsessive police hatred.  And yet, there is none.  Just the obsessive childish name-calling of a few.

There isn't?  Then why your continuous posts putting them in a bad light?  The continuous tallying of cop shootings?  Without any perspective?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 154

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Of course Trump is in the topic by inserting his alleged supporters into every topic. Interesting.  You agreed with me and you don't even know it.  Thanks, Tex.  And btw, his supporters are alleged?  So your saying the Russkies tampered with the vote count?  Is that right?

I was referring to CT's going off-topic and bringing references to Trump into the thread.  Off -topic posts is apparently something liberals are allowed to do.  And of course your using grammar to do so also.

And how would you or anyone know who is supporting Trump or who is being neutral?  

Back on the topic and your 'War on Cops'.  Do you have a personal complaint because you have a problem with someone in or connected with law enforcement?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 154

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

@rk9152

Okay rk. Please explain to us why there are more African Americans shot by police than white Caucasians?

a little truth here 

O.K. you'll have to look at crime stats. It is involvement in criminal actions that creates involvement with the police.  Really?  What crime did this victim of police murder commit?

Do you really think that your oft repeated instance of "swatting" gone bad negates the truth of, "It is involvement in criminal actions that creates involvement with the police".

It's not an absolute.  There are many dead innocent people.  Sad that you prefer to discount that fact and are unable to admit, the police can do better.  There are no do-overs.

What a lame comment. Of course, who cannot do better at anything? Of course, but usually no one's dead.  If you trouble yourself to actually read the first post in the topics about the annual numbers, you'd note "we can do better" is in the topic.  Yet a few here just prefer to attack the poster instead of acknowledging, "Of course" as you have here. Glad to see you finally got up to speed.

That is no excuse for this constant obsessive police hatred.  And yet, there is none.  Just the obsessive childish name-calling of a few.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

War on Cops? Hardly!

Message 85 of 154

I'm also amazed that Trump Cult members define anyone who criticizes their hero in the White House with what they consider the ultimate insult, they're branded as a liberal. I'm LOL again because they cannot argue the facts, they resort to labeling an entire group as being liberals because they dare to critique their idol in the White House.

Come on Trump Lovers, why can't you handle criticism of the man you worship?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 154

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

I'm fascinated by the tendency of liberals to continually inserting Trump into every thread and topic. 

That's nice. Fact is, trump isn't inserted in the topic; his supporters are. Facts matter....

Of course Trump is in the topic by inserting his alleged supporters into every topic. Interesting.  You agreed with me and you don't even know it.  Thanks, Tex.  And btw, his supporters are alleged?  So your saying the Russkies tampered with the vote count?  Is that right?

Your topics inferring that cops were killing unnecessarily goes back to pre-Trump days. Sure, cops have been killing citizens for many, many decades.  Did anyone blame trump?

Plus playing partisanship against any topic that liberals doesn't (sic) agree with.  

Image result for black kettle pot

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

War on Cops? Hardly!

Message 87 of 154

I would like to thank a resident Trump Cult member for a hardy, early morning laugh. One of the key criteria of a being in a cult is DENIAL on the part of the members. When asked, they cannot disprove it's a cult, but they're very good at denial.

Don't you love the sheer coincidence that the people Trump is claiming are corrupt just happen to be the very same people who are investigating him? That's my 2nd good laugh this morning. Unfortunately, Trump Cult members cannot see what's obvious to everyone else.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 154

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

I'm fascinated by the huge double standard illustrated by Trump Lovers. Since day one, Trump has been attacking law enforcement big time (FBI & Justice Department). Members of the Trump Cult actually defend that behavior but display animosity towards anyone discussing dishonest, corrupt police officers.

I'm fascinated by the tendency of liberals to continually inserting Trump into every thread and topic. 

Be gentle, Tx. When one is obsessed over something they cannot control themselves.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 154

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

I'm fascinated by the huge double standard illustrated by Trump Lovers. Since day one, Trump has been attacking law enforcement big time (FBI & Justice Department). Members of the Trump Cult actually defend that behavior but display animosity towards anyone discussing dishonest, corrupt police officers.

A rant based on two falsehoods:

1. There is no such a thing as "Trump Cult". There are Trump voters just as there were Obama voters and, for that matter, Roosevelt voters.

2. President Trump has not been attacking the federal agencies. He has been pointing out the corruption of those agencies by the previous Administration. That is supporting, not attacking, those agencies.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 154

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

@rk9152

Okay rk. Please explain to us why there are more African Americans shot by police than white Caucasians?

a little truth here 

O.K. you'll have to look at crime stats. It is involvement in criminal actions that creates involvement with the police.  Really?  What crime did this victim of police murder commit?

Do you really think that your oft repeated instance of "swatting" gone bad negates the truth of, "It is involvement in criminal actions that creates involvement with the police".

It's not an absolute.  There are many dead innocent people.  Sad that you prefer to discount that fact and are unable to admit, the police can do better.  There are no do-overs.

What a lame comment. Of course, who cannot do better at anything? That is no excuse for this constant obsessive police hatred.

Kudos
Views