Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Kudos
Views

Re: War on Cops? Hardly!

Message 31 of 154

Hi all,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Thanks and happy posting!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 154

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

From the NPR article about the deaths of police officers:

"Twelve deaths, horrible as they are, have to be put into the statistical context of a country with close to a million law enforcement officers. Stoughton says statistical context is important".

If that is so, what statistical value have the occasional questionable shooting or chocking (sic) cent harps on?  "Statistical value?" Didn't you claim "all lives matter"?  I didn't believe you actually meant that either...Just quoting NPR. You'll have to take it up with them.  Another lie....  NPR NEVER said anything about the "the occasional questionable shooting or chocking (sic) " posted here.  The lies have become all to common; just like your fascist leader.

Sorry, due to your special status, I cannot engage in your "lie" game.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 154

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

cent - what offensive charges by scout are substantiated by one questionable shooting?  What's offensive is suggesting there's been only one questionable shooting. When did scout say that? 

Image result for follow me into the rabbit hole

Typical - can't deal with the logic offered so post a silly picture.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 154

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

Isn't doing one's best and utmost to avoid letting human fallibility taint and corrupt one's actions the essential standard that every truly patriotic citizen strives to meet?

Doesn't using language meant to impress others point out attempting to exhibit a superior attitude?  But comes across otherwise?

That's an interesting opinion that is not supported by any proved facts...

You are cordially invited to provide proved scientifically valid facts...(yes, I realize I'm being multiply redundant - attribute it to snark)

It should be noted that only I - and not you - can accurately and truthfully state what my intent is...

I will state my intent for a payment in advance of $250,000 - cash only - used 20s, 50s and 100s - no consecutive serial numbers - no counterfeit bills - collectible confederate money will be allowed after appraisal...

Vaya con huevos

As you can clearly see, AP.  The same posters can't and won't post anything relevant to the topic, so they troll and disrupt another topic about the police in an apparent attempt to get the topic closed. It's clear to most.

Exactly - it's clear to the majority of Americans that the bogus fabrication called "war on cops" is just another of the lies that bots and faithful trump tovarisch trolls are trying to get sub-median trump "foolowers" to whine and moan about...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 154

@KidBoy2wrote:
War on Cops? Hardly!

===========================

Call it what you want ok....I call it a lie...but then again, it was YOU who posted the topic about the War on Cops, now, wasn't it? ..but our news media and even people on this board do their best to hold the police accountable....blame our police when they are just doing their jobs and are proven innocent....they're rarely, if ever "proven innocent".  It's often, "not guilty".  OJ was found "not guilty".

Obey a police and live.  Interesting....

If you can not do the time do not do the crime.  That's exactly how many intelligent people think about trump, his family and all his men.  Thank you, Kid for the reminder.  Maybe you should send him a postcard to remind him.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 154

@Centristsin2010wrote:

"As you can clearly see, AP.  The same posters can't and won't post anything relevant to the topic, so they troll and disrupt another topic about the police in an apparent attempt to get the topic closed. It's clear to most."

Your standard accusation.  And what about the post[s] I was replying to?  As in the posted to "AP", more accusations to pick up on insignificant points in an attempt to go after the poster. 

And who is good at that, especially when one can't get the upper hand and brings in things like religion or other things in an attempt to denigrate the poster?  There is one poster here who has perfected that to an art.

Your post was entirely off-topic.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 154
War on Cops? Hardly!

===========================

Call it what you want but our news media and even people on this board blame our police when they are just doing their jobs and are proven innocent.

Obey a police and live.

If you can not do the time do not do the crime.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 154

@alferdpackerwrote:

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

Isn't doing one's best and utmost to avoid letting human fallibility taint and corrupt one's actions the essential standard that every truly patriotic citizen strives to meet?

Doesn't using language meant to impress others point out attempting to exhibit a superior attitude?  But comes across otherwise?

That's an interesting opinion that is not supported by any proved facts...

You are cordially invited to provide proved scientifically valid facts...(yes, I realize I'm being multiply redundant - attribute it to snark)

It should be noted that only I - and not you - can accurately and truthfully state what my intent is...

I will state my intent for a payment in advance of $250,000 - cash only - used 20s, 50s and 100s - no consecutive serial numbers - no counterfeit bills - collectible confederate money will be allowed after appraisal...

Vaya con huevos

As you can clearly see, AP.  The same posters can't and won't post anything relevant to the topic, so they troll and disrupt another topic about the police in an apparent attempt to get the topic closed. It's clear to most.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 154

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

From the NPR article about the deaths of police officers:

"Twelve deaths, horrible as they are, have to be put into the statistical context of a country with close to a million law enforcement officers. Stoughton says statistical context is important".

If that is so, what statistical value have the occasional questionable shooting or chocking (sic) cent harps on?  "Statistical value?" Didn't you claim "all lives matter"?  I didn't believe you actually meant that either...Just quoting NPR. You'll have to take it up with them.  Another lie....  NPR NEVER said anything about the "the occasional questionable shooting or chocking (sic) " posted here.  The lies have become all to common; just like your fascist leader.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 154

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

cent - what offensive charges by scout are substantiated by one questionable shooting?  What's offensive is suggesting there's been only one questionable shooting. When did scout say that? 

Image result for follow me into the rabbit hole

Kudos
Views