Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Kudos
Views

Re: War on Cops? Hardly!

Message 1 of 154
Thank you for your participation. This thread is now closed.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 154

@rk9152wrote:

You know that I have wised up to your "lie" game. So, the above will have to go unanswered.

If you were intellectually honest, it wouldn't be an issue.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 154

@rk9152wrote:

What has "fascists" to do with police hating? I wouldn't know. But it is being used. You made-up the false term. "Coip-haters"? (sic) Posters label themselves by their words. And political bigots interpret them as they please and then play the childish name-calling game.  I get it now....  That is getting to be like LOL and Judge Judy pictures - just something to throw out when a rational response is not available.  Actually, if you pay attention, they're always available when a rational response was already provided and yet a TROLL continues Trolling.  And here I thought you claimed to be, "the wise one". Not really, they are used when no rational response can be dreamed up - like "TROLL". Trolls don't deserve a rational response; the first time and every time thereafter.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 154

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Yes, of a few obsessive police haters. I would hardly call defending the brave men and women of the various police forces "childish".

Care to name the "police haters"?   Defending the actions of the police when a killing is not warranted is the childish part. It's also childish to accuse others of being police haters when they point out how many are killed by the police in America, point out killings where the victims were unarmed and running away, or where circumstances show clearly that the killing was unnecessary.

Sure - anyone who brings up the Post "victims" list. And those who find every instance no matter how obscure relevant to death by police where there is a question without awaiting the official findings certainly qualify.

So you can't actually point out any "police haters"..

The fascists here consider posting a link to a database and then lying about the frequency of topic posting about unnecessary police killings as "cop hating" proving once again, that common sense is relative.  I'm just amazed how frequently fascists think they know how others feel.

What has "fascists" to do with police hating? I wouldn't know. But it is being used. You made-up the false term. "Coip-haters"? Posters label themselves by their words. That is getting to be like LOL and Judge Judy pictures - just something to throw out when a rational response is not available.  Actually, if you pay attention, they're always available when a rational response was already provided and yet a TROLL continues Trolling.  And here I thought you claimed to be, "the wise one". Not really, they are used when no rational response can be dreamed up - like "TROLL".

Some suspect that "the wise one" was mostly an exaggeration for effect - a form of political persiflage.

Can that be truthfully spoken about?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 154

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Yes, of a few obsessive police haters. I would hardly call defending the brave men and women of the various police forces "childish".

Care to name the "police haters"?   Defending the actions of the police when a killing is not warranted is the childish part. It's also childish to accuse others of being police haters when they point out how many are killed by the police in America, point out killings where the victims were unarmed and running away, or where circumstances show clearly that the killing was unnecessary.

Sure - anyone who brings up the Post "victims" list. And those who find every instance no matter how obscure relevant to death by police where there is a question without awaiting the official findings certainly qualify.

The fascists here consider posting a link to a database and then lying about the frequency of topic posting about unnecessary police killings as "cop hating" proving once again, that common sense is relative.  I'm just amazed how frequently fascists think they know how others feel.

What has "fascists" to do with police hating? I wouldn't know. But it is being used. You made-up the false term. "Coip-haters"? Posters label themselves by their words. That is getting to be like LOL and Judge Judy pictures - just something to throw out when a rational response is not available.  Actually, if you pay attention, they're always available when a rational response was already provided and yet a TROLL continues Trolling.  And here I thought you claimed to be, "the wise one". Not really, they are used when no rational response can be dreamed up - like "TROLL".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 154

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

cent - what offensive charges by scout are substantiated by one questionable shooting?  What's offensive is suggesting there's been only one questionable shooting. When did scout say that? 

Image result for follow me into the rabbit hole

Typical - can't deal with the logic offered so post a silly picture.

Typical, there was absolutely ZERO logic offered, yet you claim there was.....just another rabbit hole....and NOTHING about the topic.  Holes everywhere.....

No - you jumped in to defend something scout said without understanding it and clung to your false position. Ahhhh, you can depend on the sun rising each day.  We can also depend on the far-right extremists to tell people what they think, how they feel and lie when they post.  Your lie THIS post being responded to was that I never defended any other poster in this thread.  Just another follow me into the rabbit hole......  Now, is that a rabbit hole YES!  or intellectual dishonesty YES!!

You know that I have wised up to your "lie" game. So, the above will have to go unanswered.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 154

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

What has "fascists" to do with police hating? I wouldn't know.  You made-up the false term.  That is getting to be like LOL and Judge Judy pictures - just something to throw out when a rational response is not available.  Actually, if you pay attention, they're always available when a rational response was already provided and yet a TROLL continues Trolling.  And here I thought you claimed to be, "the wise one".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 154

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

So you can't actually point out any "police haters".

What has "fascists" to do with police hating? That is getting to be like LOL and Judge Judy pictures - just something to throw out when a rational response is not available.

The Russian bots and trolls applaud your response.

Rational?   republicans/conservatives/trump supporters haven't been capable of recognizing rationality for a couple of years - they do, however, rationalize all manner of moral turpitude and ethical bankruptcy.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 154

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

cent - what offensive charges by scout are substantiated by one questionable shooting?  What's offensive is suggesting there's been only one questionable shooting. When did scout say that? 

Image result for follow me into the rabbit hole

Typical - can't deal with the logic offered so post a silly picture.

Typical, there was absolutely ZERO logic offered, yet you claim there was.....just another rabbit hole....and NOTHING about the topic.  Holes everywhere.....

No - you jumped in to defend something scout said without understanding it and clung to your false position. Ahhhh, you can depend on the sun rising each day.  We can also depend on the far-right extremists to tell people what they think, how they feel and lie when they post.  Your lie THIS post being responded to was that I never defended any other poster in this thread.  Just another follow me into the rabbit hole......  Now, is that a rabbit hole YES!  or intellectual dishonesty YES!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 154

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

So you can't actually point out any "police haters".

What has "fascists" to do with police hating? That is getting to be like LOL and Judge Judy pictures - just something to throw out when a rational response is not available.

Kudos
Views