The AARP Fraud Resource Center can help you spot and avoid common scams. Visit today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Walkers showing what a brilliant Politician, he is :-< GUN LAWS

Message 1 of 3

Just an FYI -  Dave Waldman is now keeping his GunFail records on Pininterest.   

Walker excels in pandering to those with huge bank accounts, period.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Walkers showing what a brilliant Politician, he is :-< GUN LAWS

Message 2 of 3

Whatever anyone has to say about Walker, I do want to remind everyone that he has been elected by the people of Wisconsin more than one and won a recall. All of this is inconceivable to me but it has happened. So. people in Wi. don't know how to vote or don't vote at all?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Walkers showing what a brilliant Politician, he is :-< GUN LAWS

Message 3 of 3

Say it ain't true, The great Walker of Wisconsin just announced that Wednesday he's going to drop the need for a 48-hour wait for gun purchases. Because, the technology is so good that background checks can be performed within minutes so, we don't need that rascally 48-hour cooling off period. Seems he wasn't told that Roof was granted his ability to get a gun from a gunshop so, much for background checks efficiency and accuracy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2015/06/24/scott-walker-to-sign-legislation-exp...

Senate bills 35 and 70.

Does every GOP Governor want to cozy up to the NRA, shucks if you want to run around with a concealed weapon in your pants in Maine no problem, loaded no problem, no basic handling course, no problem, no holster - so, it can drop more easily no problem.

Want to rack a load in your shotgun in Mississippi while at Walmart no problem, the police can only be concerned they can't arrest you unless you go full Rambo and start killing people while expressing your distaste for the line. I just feel it in my bones someday a store full of unlicensed concealed weapons being pulled and fired by people that should never have been allowed a purchase, having a crossfire situation and becoming Darwin contenders or GunFail candidates en masse.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/miss-police-open-carry-laws-kept-us-from-arresting-shotgun-toting-ma...

Want to get a weapon anywhere just trade for it or buy privately, private sales don't need to be reported at least in Maine, neither do bills of sale apparently. Same in other states. But, if its a car you need that silly bill of sale.

Fair warning yes, I do own a weapon, yes, I do know how to shoot one and 48 out of 50 shots fired will be (you're dead). But, the new and improved laws are becoming totally stupid. My training is via a kindler, gentler, less insane police department for a capital city in New England, back in 1970.

I also tend to actually read the reports in The Daily Kos GunFail, it the equivalent of NRA's Armed Citizen only gives the listing of twits with guns.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/10/18/1331197/-100-More-GunFAILs-which-brings-us-to-GunFAIL-LXXIX...

Silly me I still don't see a reason to own an AR-15 with a 30 round clip to hunt. But, regarding why I actually read about gun fails (should be twit owner fails) I like to know both sides of issues.

Frozen

Kudos
Views
Replies