Re: Wag The Dog - Trump Sending 15k to Border

Message 91 of 113

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Isn't that an awfully extreme number of troops heading towards the Border.

It's absurd, Trump is trying to act like he's saving America from a Armed Invasion from a hostile Army

The pictures I see of the caravan show many more men of military age carrying a flag that is NOT the American flag.  How do you know none of them are armed with ill intent?

Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 8.25.15 AM.png

If they love the U.S. so much, why aren't they carrying our flag instead of the country who suppressed them? The soldiers at our border may prevent future "caravans" from starting.

How do you feel about people who fly the "Stars and Bars"?

I don't see too many in the picture. Do you?

I see one flag.  Do you think it is possible that they are flying it to show their love of their homeland which is no more and they are forced to abandon?

In my experience the people who have the biggest problems with other flags are the same people who see nothing wrong with flying the battle flag of a "Country" that attacked us.  Would you care to answer that question to show you are not being a hypocrite?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 113

@sp362 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

It's absurd, Trump is trying to act like he's saving America from a Armed Invasion from a hostile Army

The pictures I see of the caravan show many more men of military age carrying a flag that is NOT the American flag.  How do you know none of them are armed with ill intent?

If they love the U.S. so much, why aren't they carrying our flag instead of the country who suppressed them? The soldiers at our border may prevent future "caravans" from starting.

I don't see too many in the picture. Do you?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 113

ChasKy53:   I see only one carrying a flag in the entire picture, and no guns. Thanks for verifying that they are unarmed.

I asked for the source of that picture because conservatives have a habit of using whatever picture they happen to find to make a point and many times it has nothing to do with what they claim. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 113

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 113

@jimc91 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

I see only one carrying a flag in the entire picture, and no guns. Thanks for verifying that they are unarmed. !5,000 armed troops and all you can show to erroneously justify that is a guy with a flag. The right seems to be struggling with this.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 113

jimc91:  The pictures I see of the caravan show many more men of military age carrying a flag that is NOT the American flag.  How do you know none of them are armed with ill intent?

What is the source of that picture?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 113

@rk9152 wrote:

The theory is that the caravan heading north is composed of asylum seekers. If asylum is offered along the way and refused, can they still be called "asylum seekers" when the arrive at our border?

Yes, they can choose where to seek asylum.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 113

rk9152:  The theory is that the caravan heading north is composed of asylum seekers. If asylum is offered along the way and refused, can they still be called "asylum seekers" when the arrive at our border?

Why would they take the risks they're taking to get to Mexico when Mexico has it's own significant problems with violence? They're aren't undertaking this arduous trek just to jump out of the frying pan into the fire.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 113

@jimc91 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 113

Ignobler's probably missed the released threat assessment from last evening.    Included in the report was the idea that the military could encounter "armed militias".    Reading the assessment, the "armed militia" are the wacko's /  patriots in the US who travel to the Southern Border and are reported to have been stealing from the National Guard.   200 incidents.    

So, to be clear, the "armed threat" that donald is using to fear-monger are actual theives from the US, who are stealing US equipment.    Perfect!      How uninformed are the RW - extremely,.  

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-administration-migrant-caravan-border-troops-1196855

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors