Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WOULD VS WOULDN'T

Message 21 of 37

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Now the unhinged left are obsessed with Would and wouldn`t.  Just a big nothing when it comes to the more important things that occurred at the Summit.   Thinking about words that really made a difference,just go back two years and think about this---

Here's the only thing accomplished at the Summit - Der Trumper made Russia a major player on the World Stage at the expense of the honor and allies of the United States.

Those golden shower videos must be really spectaculiar.

Image result for film at 11

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 37

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

This is the candidate you said you supported and claimed "America deserved". Did you change your mind?  If so, why?

Ok  one more time.  I supported Trump during the primaries because it was impossible for me to actually accept that there would be any American that would actually vote for this individual. So you supported trump because you didn't think anyone else would?  Is that what you're saying? A pity vote? 

and when he won the Primaries and became the Candidate for President, It forced me then to vote for Hillary, which I thought was a very bad choice, but, at least there would be an Executive Branch on a Democratic hands, and the the Congress and Senate if you remember were both already in the hand of Republicans. Oh, I recall.

I have always thought that it would not be a good result to have ANY  PARTY  IN CHARGE OF THE THREE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT.  I agree.

so now for the millionth time I have explained my vote in the 2016  elections. But you haven't explained the "Americans deserve trump" comment you made many times.....

And  I may add, that if Kasich  would have won those primaries, I would have voted Republican in the General elections.  As would many.  IMO, trump and Sanders should have run as Independents with Hillary and Kasich running Dem and Rep respectively....it is what they actually represented ya know.

Thanks for `splaining....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 37

easyed598:  Now the unhinged left are obsessed with Would and wouldn`t.  Just a big nothing when it comes to the more important things that occurred at the Summit. 

Just curious easyed......what were those "more important things" that occurred at the summit?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 37

@easyed598 wrote:

Now the unhinged left are obsessed with Would and wouldn`t.  Just a big nothing when it comes to the more important things that occurred at the Summit.   Thinking about words that really made a difference,just go back two years and think about this---

Here's the only thing accomplished at the Summit - Der Trumper made Russia a major player on the World Stage at the expense of the honor and allies of the United States.

Those golden shower videos must be really spectaculiar.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 37

Poor Trumpy is just misunderstood.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 37

5F7DBDA2-99E0-4141-8DB8-0A17AAB6F5BB.jpeg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 37

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You are a registered Republican so you can vote in the primaries to sabotage the Republicans and choose what you perceive to be the weakest Republican winner and then you vote Democrat in the (real) election for your real choice (Hillary). I don't have a problem with that but why dodge the issue?

It didn't work out too well, did it?

If you would have read my post you would have seen, that if the Republican that I thought was the best candidates would have won the primaries there was a very good possibility that I would have voted for him in the General Elections.  Your words,  Hillary was not my favorite candidate, I thought that she was the worse choice right upt with Trump to be a candidate for President.
 but, I guess the Democrats decided that she wasn't.
Again, I really don't care for any party to be in charge of the three branches  of government, perhaps I happen to vote with my brains which they happen to be on the top of my head and not at the bottom like many voters do.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 37

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

This is the candidate you said you supported and claimed "America deserved". Did you change your mind?  If so, why?

Ok  one more time.  I supported Trump during the primaries because it was impossible for me to actually accept that there would be any American that would actually vote for this individual. and when he won the Primaries and became the Candidate for President, It forced me then to vote for Hillary, which I thought was a very bad choice, but, at least there would be an Executive Branch on a Democratic hands, and the the Congress and Senate if you remember were both already in the hand of Republicans. 
I have always thought that it would not be a good result to have ANY  PARTY  IN CHARGE OF THE THREE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT.
so now for the millionth time I have explained my vote in the 2016  elections.

You are a registered Republican so you can vote in the primaries to sabotage the Republicans and choose what you perceive to be the weakest Republican winner and then you vote Democrat in the (real) election for your real choice (Hillary). I don't have a problem with that but why dodge the issue?

It didn't work out too well, did it?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 37

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Ok  one more time.  I supported Trump during the primaries because it was impossible for me to actually accept that there would be any American that would actually vote for this individual. and when he won the Primaries and became the Candidate for President, It forced me then to vote for Hillary, which I thought was a very bad choice, but, at least there would be an Executive Branch on a Democratic hands, and the the Congress and Senate if you remember were both already in the hand of Republicans. 
I have always thought that it would not be a good result to have ANY  PARTY  IN CHARGE OF THE THREE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT.
so now for the millionth time I have explained my vote in the 2016  elections.

And  I may add, that if Kasich  would have won those primaries, I would have voted Republican in the General elections

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 37

@PaintItBlack wrote:

In 2016, America decided Trump should be President.

But we meant "shouldn't".

Woman LOL

Great post!

Image result for standing ovation gif

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors