Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
303
Views

Re: WOULD VS WOULDN'T

303 Views
Message 1 of 37

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Nothappening the great difference lies, in the fact that no Democrat would vote Republican, not as things stand out these  days, but there are many Republicans that will vote Democrat because as things stand out these days.


You are wrong again saying "no Democrat would vote Republican" because I can say with a great certainty that out of the American population, at least one Democrat will vote Republican and certainly very many more.

 

You will be quite disappointed at the next election.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
303
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
304
Views

Re: WOULD VS WOULDN'T

304 Views
Message 2 of 37

Nothappening the great difference lies, in the fact that no Democrat would vote Republican, not as things stand out these  days, but there are many Republicans that will vote Democrat because as things stand out these days.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
304
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
305
Views

Re: WOULD VS WOULDN'T

305 Views
Message 3 of 37

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

 

I agree, NOT.  Many Democrats care much more about the country than they do the party.  Glad it's finally sinking in.  


And that sentiment is growing, the Trump Followers seem to think that all Republicans are going to vote Republicans because they think that they owe something to the Party, but again,  this is not the Republican Party this is the Trump's Party and  we Republicans want to see our country great again. 
And so will the actual Democrats, and the Independents that apparently they think that this time will vote Republican. After the sell out to Russia  don't think so.


 


Whenever you use the word "all" in a sentence, you are most likely WRONG. ALL Republicans won't vote Republican just as ALL Democrats won't vote Democrat.

 

I don't think that but apparently YOU do!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
305
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
296
Views

Re: WOULD VS WOULDN'T

296 Views
Message 4 of 37

SOCIALISM  VS COMMUNISM   ARE THEY THE SAME?  
I have often wonder on how many American really know the distinction between socialism and Communism

I believe that if we were to ask that question to many, they would say that they are the same.

Perhaps there is the need to educate those who don't know the difference as to what each of those words mean.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
296
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
311
Views

Re: WOULD VS WOULDN'T

311 Views
Message 5 of 37
@
Not only did he LIE as he looked into the camera when he said it, he praised Putin, a good guy, and some other crap. Then he comes on TV and tells the American people another LIE to cover his LIE.

He must think we are all as dumb as he is, most of us did Graduate School and do read . I saw a Rep. Party guy on TV say, "Well I tend to believe what he says." What, which LIE did he believe?

I was so mad I wanted to reach, or was it reached, Oh heck, reach into the TV and choke the guy. I was so mad I turned the TV off. I might try and correct my word later !!

I am an Independent and try to vote for the Good of the Country, The Donald is
"NOT FOR THE GOOD OF OUR COUNTRY. "

IMO
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
311
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
2
Kudos
326
Views

Re: WOULD VS WOULDN'T

326 Views
Message 6 of 37

I wonder how many people that voted for Trump wish they wouldn't have voted for Putin's Fool Tool.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
326
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
338
Views

Re: WOULD VS WOULDN'T

338 Views
Message 7 of 37

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

 

I agree, NOT.  Many Democrats care much more about the country than they do the party.  Glad it's finally sinking in.  


And that sentiment is growing, the Trump Followers seem to think that all Republicans are going to vote Republicans because they think that they owe something to the Party, but again,  this is not the Republican Party this is the Trump's Party and  we Republicans want to see our country great again. 
And so will the actual Democrats, and the Independents that apparently they think that this time will vote Republican. After the sell out to Russia  don't think so.


 

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
338
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
333
Views

Re: WOULD VS WOULDN'T

333 Views
Message 8 of 37

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

rker321 says "I have always thought that it would not be a good result to have ANY  PARTY  IN CHARGE OF THE THREE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT."

---------------------

I so agree with you rker321 and I wish we had more Moderate Republican's like you , who speak for the good of their Nation not Party !! 


There are many - they are often referred to as Democrats!

 

I agree, NOT.  Many Democrats care much more about the country than they do the party.  Glad it's finally sinking in.  


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
333
Views
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
313
Views

Re: WOULD VS WOULDN'T

313 Views
Message 9 of 37

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

 So why complain if you "deserve", your word, trump as President?

Centrists,  I do regret my words.  after seeing what this man has done to this country,  I will apologize, we really don't deserve Trump, we are much better than that.


Image result for tip my hat gif


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
313
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
318
Views

Re: WOULD VS WOULDN'T

318 Views
Message 10 of 37

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

rker321 says "I have always thought that it would not be a good result to have ANY  PARTY  IN CHARGE OF THE THREE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT."

---------------------

I so agree with you rker321 and I wish we had more Moderate Republican's like you , who speak for the good of their Nation not Party !! 


There are many - they are often referred to as Democrats!


The statement denotes the delusion of many posters, that people that have common sense  have to be from one party or another. They don't see themselves are they are. the exception to the rule.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
318
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors