Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WOULD VS WOULDN'T

Message 11 of 37

Kind of like the difference between "Moron" and "Very stable genius".  Oddly, no one other than Trump has ever called him a "Very stable genious". 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 37

NOT you just hit the nail on the head , because you and the Far Right movement will not compromise and America must be just the way the Far Right want it to be or Nothing !!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 37

@mandm84 wrote:

rker321 says "I have always thought that it would not be a good result to have ANY  PARTY  IN CHARGE OF THE THREE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT."

---------------------

I so agree with you rker321 and I wish we had more Moderate Republican's like you , who speak for the good of their Nation not Party !! 

There are many - they are often referred to as Democrats!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 37

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

So why complain if you "deserve", your word, trump as President?

Centrists,  I do regret my words.  after seeing what this man has done to this country,  I will apologize, we really don't deserve Trump, we are much better than that.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 37

@Roxanna35 wrote:

I can't believe that no one actually didn't tape that meeting. Can you imagine how much money they would make if they made that tape public?

I guess that we are still too decent to do anything like that. but Putin?  you bet he has a tape that he will  bring up if Trump deviates to any of his plans.

Our intelligence agencies should have placed a 'bug' on trump.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 37

rker321 says "I have always thought that it would not be a good result to have ANY  PARTY  IN CHARGE OF THE THREE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT."

---------------------

I so agree with you rker321 and I wish we had more Moderate Republican's like you , who speak for the good of their Nation not Party !! 

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 37

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Now the unhinged left are obsessed with Would and wouldn`t.  Just a big nothing when it comes to the more important things that occurred at the Summit.  And what "important things" occurred at the summit?  Please enlighten us.

This poster and other radical right trump supporters will ignore anything that doesn't praise trump. They will ignore this also: 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/trump-revised-one-sentence-helsinki-here-s-everything-el...

They'll also ignore this and/or try lamely to explain why trump is correct: 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-calls-out-very-aggressive-montenegro-latest-nato-jibe-n8923...

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 37

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

so now for the millionth time I have explained my vote in the 2016  elections. But you haven't explained the "Americans deserve trump"

You mean that you don't understand my statement ?  Nope!  Do you "deserve trump?" Do the many others that don't support him, "deserve trump"?

after seeing the Trump Followers and what they have done and continue doing to this country and the reactions of a Congress that obviously doesn't have any stones. and people like the many posters many?  Do you mean the facist 5 and a couple of others?  that we have in this message board that rather have a man that sells their country to the enemies, and you don't think that many Americans in many ways deserve Trump? Sorry but I have also said many times that we will always have the governments that we deserve.  So why complain if you "deserve", your word, trump as President?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 37

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

so now for the millionth time I have explained my vote in the 2016  elections. But you haven't explained the "Americans deserve trump"

You mean that you don't understand my statement ?  after seeing the Trump Followers and what they have done and continue doing to this country and the reactions of a Congress that obviously doesn't have any stones. and people like the many posters that we have in this message board that rather have a man that sells their country to the enemies, and you don't think that many Americans in many ways deserve Trump? Sorry but I have also said many times that we will always have the governments that we deserve

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 37

I can't believe that no one actually didn't tape that meeting. Can you imagine how much money they would make if they made that tape public?

I guess that we are still too decent to do anything like that. but Putin?  you bet he has a tape that he will  bring up if Trump deviates to any of his plans.

no name
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors