AARP’s "Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families" can help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to receive a free copy.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHY

Message 1 of 9

@rker321 wrote:

Centrist.   in view of  all your answers to my posts I will continue making  lots of disagreeable posts so that you can waste your time in answering them.

That's the goal of liberals - to jab someone. It makes their day!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

@rker321 wrote:

Centrist.   in view of  all your answers to my posts I will continue making  lots of disagreeable posts so that you can waste your time in answering them.

I look forward to it.  Thank you!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

“We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy,” the director, Dan Coats, said in a statement.

Now, if only we could all get on board with dealing with the total efforts of the Russians instead of making it just a tool of the "Resistance", I'm sure that we could defeat the efforts.
But instead we have the Mueller investigation not investigating the Russians but, instead, investigating the President. And using these boards as a microcosm of society, look at all the posters following the direction of the Russian agents trying to tear us apart. "Trump the Chump", "Trump sucks" and all the "cult" talk must have them toasting themselves with expensive vodka on a regular basis.
r
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

@rker321 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

LOL!  Why?  The only thing trump cares about is HIS wealth AND HIS ego.  Isn't that obvious?

Don't be so naive, this IS a Republican "issue".  If they didn't have his support, he'd be less boisterous.  They CAN shut him down, but they CHOOSE not to because it's more important to them to get re-elected and by God, they don't want to lose his base's support.

If it was truly an American issue, like you claim, the Repubs would actually do something about the "issue".

And finally, your last paragraph is ranting.....it's against the guidelines.

Why is it that anything that  I post is continuously criticized? You asked questions, I responded with a few answers.  Of course you choose to ignore that fact.  I also note that I'm your 4th highest kudo "giver"....so your point is NOT valid.  I told you a MILLION times not to exaggerate. Is there anything that  you approve? You'd have to check the 679 kudo's I've given you, but I don't approve of the nagging and ranting; just as you've done here.  But thanks for asking.....

as always i have no idea as to what has always been your problem with me ..... I have no issue with you, Rker....it's some of your posts I have an issue with.  And why do you care?  I'm a male.....but for years now, you simply cannot help yourself and attack me  on everything that I post. why?  Again, I told you a MILLION times not to exaggerate.....if you actually bother to look at the facts you'd clearly see most all of your posts I don't respond to...... If you find my posts so disagreeable why answer them?  It's OK, Rker......time to put on the Big Girl pants.....when you post on a public forum, you should EXPECT others to disagree with you....this isn't the Rker fan club.....this is a forum where people express opinions, many will disagree with those opinions and they have a right to do so.  The issue is why are you so bothered by disagreement?  I wasn't rude; nor did I violate the TOS, though I did point out YOU violated the guidelines.  Was that bad? 

It is a pity that you don't consider this an American issue. It's a Republican issue and that makes it an American issue.  Dems and Indies are steadfast in their opposing this clown.  hoping that you are correct and that I am wrong/  the upcoming elections will actually tell us who is right.  The upcoming elections won't reflect as much as 2020 will, but in 2018, the results will show trump's only coat tails are in historically solid Red states where the electorate doesn't know how to spell Independent.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

rker321:

Very curious as to what is happening to Trump supporters, now we have their own people in the WH  stating that we do have ample proof that the Russians are again meddling in the coming elections and probably will do  in the 2020 elections also. 
Why is  Trump denying  what his own people are saying publicly?

Trump has been conditioning his base all along that the Russian meddling is no big deal, doesn't matter, and it certainly didn't help him win in 2016, so he isn't about to suddenly start telling the truth.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

LOL!  Why?  The only thing trump cares about is HIS wealth AND HIS ego.  Isn't that obvious?

Don't be so naive, this IS a Republican "issue".  If they didn't have his support, he'd be less boisterous.  They CAN shut him down, but they CHOOSE not to because it's more important to them to get re-elected and by God, they don't want to lose his base's support.

If it was truly an American issue, like you claim, the Repubs would actually do something about the "issue".

Why is it that anything that  I post is continuously criticized?  Is there anything that  you approve? as always i have no idea as to what has always been your problem with me but for years now, you simply cannot help yourself and attack me  on everything that I post. why? If you find my posts so disagreeable why answer them?   It is a pity that you don't consider this an American issue. hoping that you are correct and that I am wrong/  the upcoming elections will actually tell us who is right.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

@rker321 wrote:

Very curious as to what is happening to Trump supporters, now we have their own people in the WH  stating that we do have ample proof that the Russians are again meddling in the coming elections and probably will do  in the 2020 elections also. 

Why is it that he simply will not accept that the Russians are meddling in our elections?

and why Trump Followers are also denying what they are hearing from their own people?

They can't say is Fake News, their own people are speaking on National TV and telling this country what is happening and yet the Trump Followers simply refuse to believe their own?
I have personally criticize many Democrats in this message board for their inability to see any of this with   an unbiased eye. Again, stop attacking the Republicans, and realize that this is not any more a Republicans vs Democrats issue. this is becoming an American issue. stop the division and act like the patriots that this country needs now.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

WHY

Message 9 of 9

Why is it that he simply will not accept that the Russians are meddling in our elections?

and why Trump Followers are also denying what they are hearing from their own people?

They can't say is Fake News, their own people are speaking on National TV and telling this country what is happening and yet the Trump Followers simply refuse to believe their own?
I have personally criticize many Democrats in this message board for their inability to see any of this with   an unbiased eye. Again, stop attacking the Republicans, and realize that this is not any more a Republicans vs Democrats issue. this is becoming an American issue. stop the division and act like the patriots that this country needs now.

Kudos
Views
Replies