From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHY?

Message 41 of 44

@jimc91 wrote:

You asked, "Why?"

Because it makes perfect economic sense...  

Bills have to be paid and all bills need to be justified.  My wife and I recently cut our phone and Internet bill by scaling down and moving to a different provider because it makes perfect economic sense.

I for one am very happy to have a President that understands business and how to manage money...

How does he understand business?  He had to file for bankruptcy 6 times.   In my day, that was called a failure.  And he doesn't pay his bills.   In my day, that was called being a cheat.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 44

@mimi0000–Such a horrible feeling to see the systematic destruction of more sacred land so that trump and his fellow greed seekers can use it for monetary gain.  The only thing trump and his foolish thugs care about is money.  Remember trump is the idiot who assigned someone who stupidly doesn’t believe  in obvious global warming to head the EPA.  If these people tried as hard to see reality as they do running from it and trying to destroy the environment,  perhaps the majority of the world—and Americans—wouldn’t wake up each morning to a new addition of trump’s ignorant freak show and wonder what horrible things this clown will do next.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 44

You asked, "Why?"

Because it makes perfect economic sense...  

Bills have to be paid and all bills need to be justified.  My wife and I recently cut our phone and Internet bill by scaling down and moving to a different provider because it makes perfect economic sense.

I for one am very happy to have a President that understands business and how to manage money...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

WHY?

Message 44 of 44

By ANGELO BACADEC. 8, 2017  Bears Ears, first and foremost, is indigenous land.
It is a place essential to the physical, spiritual and cultural identity of the Hopi, Zuni, Ute and Navajo Nations. Before the advent of European settlers in the West, these peoples were here. They lived and flourished in the curvilinear canyons of red and orange labyrinthine rock in what is now Utah. People made their homes and offered their prayers around the green areas of the high elevations near the twin buttes that lend the area its name.
This is also land for which hard-fought protections were won just recently. It was designated a national monument in 2016 after a long campaign of indigenous leadership, advocacy and the assertion of tribal sovereignty. But on Monday, the Trump administration announced it would slash the size of that monument by 85 percent.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors