From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHY?

Message 31 of 44

@stevenm994117 wrote:
Shame on you for not supporting your President Donald Trump. He was elected by the majority According to exit polls, he won the "majority" of racicists and uneducated Americans.
Racism motivated Trump voters more than authoritarianism

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump

Trump Won Because Voters Are Ignorant, Literally

You may be new here so be aware that all you have to do is click on the red links above if you are interested in reading the articles provided.
By-the-way (BTW or btw), he didn't even win the majority of voters....he lost by 3 million votes and only received 26% of the vote from registered voters.

and you need to stop filling everyone with your Hate ....I'm not sure your giving someone you don't know a directive is very useful.  "You need to stop...."  Puh-LEEEEZE.  Maybe you should stop reading others views if you don't want to "hear" them.   and obvious lack of American loving attitude.  Actually, the "American loving attitude". IMO (in my opinion), is fighting against those things you disagree with.  Some call it democracy.  I will prtay you see th light and remove this hate..   The feature above the dialouge box has a "button" with "ABC and a check mark".  It's used as a "spell-check".  Using it helps the readability of one's post.  Good luck to you.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 44

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NerdyMom wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

You asked, "Why?"

Because it makes perfect economic sense...  

Bills have to be paid and all bills need to be justified.  My wife and I recently cut our phone and Internet bill by scaling down and moving to a different provider because it makes perfect economic sense.

I for one am very happy to have a President that understands business and how to manage money...

How does he understand business?  He had to file for bankruptcy 6 times.   In my day, that was called a failure.  And he doesn't pay his bills.   In my day, that was called being a cheat.  

LOL.  Right you are, NerdyMom.  Just another Cult Follower proclaiming their allegiance to their Fascist Leader without actually understanding reality.

It is like a cult.   He engages in behavior that my very conservative Christian parents raised me to see as wrong.  Including the bankruptcies.  Including not paying workers for work done.   Including not giving to charity.   Not to mention any of his personal transgressions with divorce, women, wanting to date his hot daughter, and all that.   He displays none of what I was raised to see as conservative family values.  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 44

@jimc91 wrote:

@NerdyMom wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

You asked, "Why?"

Bills have to be paid and all bills need to be justified.  My wife and I recently cut our phone and Internet bill by scaling down and moving to a different provider because it makes perfect economic sense.

I for one am very happy to have a President that understands business and how to manage money...

How does he understand business?  He had to file for bankruptcy 6 times.   In my day, that was called a failure.  And he doesn't pay his bills.   In my day, that was called being a cheat.  

Yes he understands business very well because he has been through the legal process called bankruptcy.  

Many people use the bankruptcy laws to regroup and use it as a learning tool.  Some don't and give up to defeat.  

I say it separates the winners from the have runs...  

His "never give up" mindset is one of the things I like most about him.  Is he a perfect human being?  No!!  I have never met a perfect human being, have you?

The only thing that separates him from the "have runs" is his Daddy bailed him out financially, time after time, and then he inherited Daddy's money.   But if this is the type of person you admire, more power to you.   

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 44

@jimc91 wrote:

@NerdyMom wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

You asked, "Why?"

Yes he understands business very well because he has been through the legal process called bankruptcy.   SIX TIMES!!!

Many people use the bankruptcy laws to regroup and use it as a learning tool.  Some don't and give up to defeat.  Learning tool....  LMAO.  Must be a VERY slowwww learner....

I say it separates the winners from the have runs...  You "say" a lot of things and use many very biased sources as your "resource".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 44

@stevenm994117 wrote:
Shame on you for not supporting your President Donald Trump. He was elected by the majority and you need to stop filling everyone with your Hate and obvious lack of American loving attitude. I will prtay you see th light and remove this hate...

Shame on you for not knowing that your President Donald Trump did not get a majority of the vote. You need to stop filling everyone with your hate and obvious lack of American loving attitude.

You should first pray for help in getting over your hate for others.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 44
Shame on you for not supporting your President Donald Trump. He was elected by the majority and you need to stop filling everyone with your Hate and obvious lack of American loving attitude. I will prtay you see th light and remove this hate...
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 44

@NerdyMom wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

You asked, "Why?"

LOL.  Right you are, NerdyMom.  Just another Cult Follower proclaiming their allegiance to their Fascist Leader without actually understanding reality.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 44

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@mimi0000–Such a horrible feeling to see the systematic destruction of more sacred land so that trump and his fellow greed seekers can use it for monetary gain.  The only thing trump and his foolish thugs care about is money.  Remember trump is the idiot who assigned someone who stupidly doesn’t believe  in obvious global warming to head the EPA.  If these people tried as hard to see reality as they do running from it and trying to destroy the environment,  perhaps the majority of the world—and Americans—wouldn’t wake up each morning to a new addition of trump’s ignorant freak show and wonder what horrible things this clown will do next.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

And some have the audacity to ask for examples of trumps racist behavior....e-GADS!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 44

@jimc91 wrote:

IMO, HIS tax bill just demonstrated that he understands how to go bankrupt as he's done many times.  Managing money by false promises and "hoping for future revenue" isn't a wise, or conservative approach.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 44

@NerdyMom wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

You asked, "Why?"

Yes he understands business very well because he has been through the legal process called bankruptcy.  

Many people use the bankruptcy laws to regroup and use it as a learning tool.  Some don't and give up to defeat.  

I say it separates the winners from the have runs...  

His "never give up" mindset is one of the things I like most about him.  Is he a perfect human being?  No!!  I have never met a perfect human being, have you?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors