From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
172
Views

Re: WHY?

172 Views
Message 21 of 44

@jimc91 wrote:

@NerdyMom wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

You asked, "Why?"

 

Because it makes perfect economic sense...  

 

Bills have to be paid and all bills need to be justified.  My wife and I recently cut our phone and Internet bill by scaling down and moving to a different provider because it makes perfect economic sense.

 

I for one am very happy to have a President that understands business and how to manage money...

 

 

 


How does he understand business?  He had to file for bankruptcy 6 times.   In my day, that was called a failure.  And he doesn't pay his bills.   In my day, that was called being a cheat.  


Yes he understands business very well because he has been through the legal process called bankruptcy.  

 

Many people use the bankruptcy laws to regroup and use it as a learning tool.  Some don't and give up to defeat.  

 


The government can't take advantage of or use bankruptcy laws so his knowledge of  or experience in any of that means absolutely nothing.

 

Trump  screwed up his credit so much he had to go to Russia to borrow money, so I guess he can run America into the hole and borrow money from Putin to bail us out?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
172
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
168
Views

Re: WHY?

168 Views
Message 22 of 44

@ChasKy53—Well said and spot on.  Since when is abject greed and total ignorance a good thing? Just one day I’d like to get up and not learn of yet another disgrace perpetrated upon this country by a moron, who is supported by a delusional base, too wrapped in fantasy to see what is clearly unfolding right before their eyes.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
168
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
172
Views

Re: WHY?

172 Views
Message 23 of 44

@erikm219989–The problem, Erik, is that trump supporters don’t deal with reality, instead wrapping themselves in the fantasies given them by propagandists on discredited fraudulent “new sites.”  Seems much easier to accept the laughable idiocy than to deal with reality. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
172
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
172
Views

Re: WHY?

172 Views
Message 24 of 44

@jimc91 wrote:

You asked, "Why?"

 

Because it makes perfect economic sense...  

 

Bills have to be paid and all bills need to be justified.  My wife and I recently cut our phone and Internet bill by scaling down and moving to a different provider because it makes perfect economic sense.

 

I for one am very happy to have a President that understands business and how to manage money...


Hate to burst your right wing bubble, but your phone in no way compares to a National Monument.  Trump's decision is only "economic" in the sense that it opens up sacred lands to drilling and mining. Disgusting.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
172
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
167
Views

Re: WHY?

167 Views
Message 25 of 44

Other than greed and the clear inability to understand the meaning of sacred land, why would anybody want to reduce the size of these once protected lands?  All trump and his greedy thugs ever think about is money—and the reason for the reduction WAS economic and, again,  more boot licking to stroke trump’s wildly inflated ego. Maybe we should stop hauling his ridiculous butt around—save us millions.

Everyday this fool destroys something else. It will take decades to repair the damage this  fraudulent “deal maker”  has done.

WHAT A MORON!

 With regard to the poster who tried to shame you for not supporting a total treasonous fool—no true patriot supports trump who weakens, disgraces,  and endangers our country more each day—the shame is theirs and theirs alone.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
167
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
166
Views

Re: WHY?

166 Views
Message 26 of 44

@stevenm994117 wrote:
Shame on you for not supporting your President Donald Trump. He was elected by the majority and you need to stop filling everyone with your Hate and obvious lack of American loving attitude. I will prtay you see th light and remove this hate...

Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under pargraph 1B of this article below, it states quite clearly that more Americans voted for Hillary Clinton than any other losing presidential candidate in US history - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "The Democrat outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%)," et cetera, et cetera... "according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia." et cetera, et cetera... See the following link here: http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/21/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-popular-vote-final-count/index.h...


It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal! Your President Donald Trump was not elected by the majority! His presidency is illegitimate, which he now has to be impeached, incarcerated, convicted, and jailed for all his crimes, so you win... NOTHING!!! You lose! GOOD DAY, SIR!

 

2016-11-24T00-52-39-633Z--1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
166
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
160
Views

Re: WHY?

160 Views
Message 27 of 44
Yes Kid I know the difference.
Where did you see "do away with"?
Your point is not clear.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
160
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
168
Views

Re: WHY?

168 Views
Message 28 of 44
mimi 0000 posted..

By ANGELO BACADEC. 8, 2017 Bears Ears, first and foremost, is indigenous land.
It is a place essential to the physical, spiritual and cultural identity of the Hopi, Zuni, Ute and Navajo Nations. Before the advent of European settlers in the West, these peoples were here. They lived and flourished in the curvilinear canyons of red and orange labyrinthine rock in what is now Utah. People made their homes and offered their prayers around the green areas of the high elevations near the twin buttes that lend the area its name.
This is also land for which hard-fought protections were won just recently. It was designated a national monument in 2016 after a long campaign of indigenous leadership, advocacy and the assertion of tribal sovereignty. But on Monday, the Trump administration announced it would slash the size of that monument by 85 percent.

===========================

Reduce not do away with .. do you understand the difference?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
168
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
154
Views

Re: WHY?

154 Views
Message 29 of 44

@NerdyMom wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NerdyMom wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

You asked, "Why?"

 

Because it makes perfect economic sense...  

 

Bills have to be paid and all bills need to be justified.  My wife and I recently cut our phone and Internet bill by scaling down and moving to a different provider because it makes perfect economic sense.

 

I for one am very happy to have a President that understands business and how to manage money...

 

 

 


How does he understand business?  He had to file for bankruptcy 6 times.   In my day, that was called a failure.  And he doesn't pay his bills.   In my day, that was called being a cheat.  


LOL.  Right you are, NerdyMom.  Just another Cult Follower proclaiming their allegiance to their Fascist Leader without actually understanding reality.


It is like a cult.   He engages in behavior that my very conservative Christian parents raised me to see as wrong.  Including the bankruptcies.  Including not paying workers for work done.   Including not giving to charity.   Not to mention any of his personal transgressions with divorce, women, wanting to date his hot daughter, and all that.   He displays none of what I was raised to see as conservative family values.  


Absolutely correct, NerdyMom.  It's laughable that some actually think discussing FACTS is "hate"  No wonder they lie so much; they think that's "LOVE".  I was raised to know that lying was a sin.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
154
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
154
Views

Re: WHY?

154 Views
Message 30 of 44

I can only hope and pray that your hate does not eat you up from the inside out.  Bitterness is not at all good for your health.

 

Peace to you all...

 

Jim

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
154
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors