From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHY?

Message 11 of 44
phyllisc6781 posted..

—We all know that trump in all his dispiicible stupidity has set this country back decades, but it is in this instance that he has set us back hundreds of years—once again taking sacred lands from this country’s only true citizens.

=============================
Most of our country was at one time occupied by American Indians and to them land they lived in is sacred lands.

It would behoove you to understand that there is a time when enough is enough .

I do get a kick out of your rants but most of them just show your hate.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 44

Der Trumper did this to further erode the legacy of our only Black President, and to stick it to another minority, something Der Trumper's base demands.

Were there good people who voted for Trump? Sure, hey, almost nobody believed the stories about the Camps in Germany until we saw them, so its reasonable to say many people didn't believe Der Trumper would actually DO all the stuff he said he would.

Can any "good" person still support him, now that it's proven he WILL do all the disgusting things he promised he'd do?

No way.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 44

@Centristsin2010—We all know that trump in all his dispiicible stupidity has set this country back decades, but it is in this instance that he has set us back hundreds of years—once again taking sacred lands from this country’s only true citizens. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 44

@KidBoy2 wrote:
mimi 0000 posted..

By ANGELO BACADEC. 8, 2017 Bears Ears, first and foremost, is indigenous land.
It is a place essential to the physical, spiritual and cultural identity of the Hopi, Zuni, Ute and Navajo Nations. Before the advent of European settlers in the West, these peoples were here. They lived and flourished in the curvilinear canyons of red and orange labyrinthine rock in what is now Utah. People made their homes and offered their prayers around the green areas of the high elevations near the twin buttes that lend the area its name.
This is also land for which hard-fought protections were won just recently. It was designated a national monument in 2016 after a long campaign of indigenous leadership, advocacy and the assertion of tribal sovereignty. But on Monday, the Trump administration announced it would slash the size of that monument by 85 percent.

===========================

Reduce not do away with .. do you understand the difference?

Easy for YOU to say?  What would your position be if someone took away 80% of your land and claimed, "we didn't take it all"?  I suspect your position wouldn't be "so matter-of-fact".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 44

@Olderscout66–The propaganda spin machine, as you can see is in full swing. How sad is the gullibility of trump supporters.  Amazing in their utter delusion. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 44

@KidBoy2 wrote:
mimi0000 posted..

Message 5 of 22
‎12-09-2017 01:13 PM
Yes Kid I know the difference.
Where did you see "do away with"?
Your point is not clear.

My point is why do we need that big an area?

Yes, do away with some of the land but not all of it. Do you know? Or is it one of the things Obama did so its OK?

I, unlike many look at things with an open mind and I ask questions.

Then why don't you ask why Trump is doing this?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 44

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

It's not just that Der Trumper lost the election by a HUGE vote, it's the FACT the 5 States that gave him his Electoral College count were the ones that received all the interference from the Russians-FSB-KGB.

You obviously have all the pertinent facts so, I suggest you contact Mueller who has been spinning his wheels with the Trump collusion witch hunt and give him all the "dirt".

FAUX somehow omitted this information from their stream of lies and nonsense, so you would not know it's already out there. We know the Russian hacks against the voting systems were to obrtain voter registration information, which includes party affiliation, and then their "social media" blitz was directed at the lofo GOPers in Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania which he won with a total of 77,000 votes. We also know a LOT of people who hadn't voted in YEARS showed up to pull the Republican Straight Ticket lever in 2016.

Mueller is just making sure there's no wiggle room for Der Trumper or his traitorous family.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 44

@Olderscout66 wrote:

It's not just that Der Trumper lost the election by a HUGE vote, it's the FACT the 5 States that gave him his Electoral College count were the ones that received all the interference from the Russians-FSB-KGB.

You obviously have all the pertinent facts so, I suggest you contact Mueller who has been spinning his wheels with the Trump collusion witch hunt and give him all the "dirt".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 44

When a World-class psychological warfare team backed by masters of deception become interested in highly selective segments of the voting population, and then those selected folks turn out in record numbers, only a Republican could pretend the election wasn't stolen by a hostile foreign Government working closely with the Trump Family Traitors. Five States, 77,000 unexpected votes - not a "heavy lift" for an outfit that's been toppling Governments for decades.

Since Nixon, Republicans have not been concerned that their most reliable base is accurately described as "the Lunitic Fringe", the KKK, Nazis, White Supremacists and John Birch Society. So it was only a tiny step for Lemontop's camapign to enlist the aid of a hostile foreign Government to advance their quest for Political Power.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 44
mimi0000 posted..

Message 5 of 22
‎12-09-2017 01:13 PM
Yes Kid I know the difference.
Where did you see "do away with"?
Your point is not clear.

My point is why do we need that big an area?

Yes, do away with some of the land but not all of it. Do you know? Or is it one of the things Obama did so its OK?

I, unlike many look at things with an open mind and I ask questions.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors