Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
226
Views

Re: WHY WOULD THE USA ALLOW RUSSIA TO OBTAIN 20% OF OUR URANIUM?

226 Views
Message 1 of 36

It must be very sad when your only hope is that no one bothers to check the facts in your posts. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
226
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
231
Views

Re: WHY WOULD THE USA ALLOW RUSSIA TO OBTAIN 20% OF OUR URANIUM?

231 Views
Message 2 of 36
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/10/a-false-corruption-claim/

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/04/no-veto-power-for-clinton-on-uranium-deal/

https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

I should not have been surprised at the number of fake news sites pushing this false narrative. truthrevolt? what does THAT mean..lol
So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
231
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
248
Views

Re: WHY WOULD THE USA ALLOW RUSSIA TO OBTAIN 20% OF OUR URANIUM?

248 Views
Message 3 of 36

@nctarheel wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Ah, more fake news with fake facts from a fake party.  

 

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-conspiracy-theory-distraction-trump-russia-694525


I see you have posted a "fake article" from a "fake magazine" fronting for a "fake party".


I have a real conundrum here.

 

We actually have a truthful article of REAL NEWS written in a publication of FAKE NEWS.

 

Newsweek is no longer the Newsweek we all remember.

 

It was sold to IBT Media, headed by David Jang. This happened in 2013.

 

IBT Media just recently rebranded itself to "NEWSWEEK MEDIA GROUP".

 

Jang runs a so-called CHRISTIAN "sect" called "THE COMMUNITY". This sect has ties with THE UNIFICATION CHURCH, better known as THE MOONIE CULT. That cult has destroyed many families and lives. "THE COMMUNITY" operates much in the same fashion, as far as relieving their members of their life savings.

 

As with Sun Myung Moon, this guy also thinks he is the second coming of CHRIST.

 

I would no longer use NEWSWEEK as a source as it now has a clear agenda, just as THE WASHINGTON TIMES does.


Are you claiming Newsweek is no longer the best source of FAKE NEWS?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
248
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
300
Views

Re: WHY WOULD THE USA ALLOW RUSSIA TO OBTAIN 20% OF OUR URANIUM?

300 Views
Message 4 of 36

I do love the smell of fake news in the morning.  The Uranium never left the United States

 

NRC’s review of the transfer of control request determined that the U.S. subsidiaries willremain the licensees, will remain qualified to conduct the uranium recovery operations, and will continue to have the equipment, facilities, and procedures necessary to protect public health and safety and to minimize danger to life or property. The review also determined that the licensees will maintain adequate financial surety for eventual decommissioning of the sites. Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported.

 

and the pattern of donations do not match 

 

Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
300
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
302
Views

Re: WHY WOULD THE USA ALLOW RUSSIA TO OBTAIN 20% OF OUR URANIUM?

302 Views
Message 5 of 36

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Ah, more fake news with fake facts from a fake party.  

 

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-conspiracy-theory-distraction-trump-russia-694525


I see you have posted a "fake article" from a "fake magazine" fronting for a "fake party".


I have a real conundrum here.

 

We actually have a truthful article of REAL NEWS written in a publication of FAKE NEWS.

 

Newsweek is no longer the Newsweek we all remember.

 

It was sold to IBT Media, headed by David Jang. This happened in 2013.

 

IBT Media just recently rebranded itself to "NEWSWEEK MEDIA GROUP".

 

Jang runs a so-called CHRISTIAN "sect" called "THE COMMUNITY". This sect has ties with THE UNIFICATION CHURCH, better known as THE MOONIE CULT. That cult has destroyed many families and lives. "THE COMMUNITY" operates much in the same fashion, as far as relieving their members of their life savings.

 

As with Sun Myung Moon, this guy also thinks he is the second coming of CHRIST.

 

I would no longer use NEWSWEEK as a source as it now has a clear agenda, just as THE WASHINGTON TIMES does.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
302
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
307
Views

Re: WHY WOULD THE USA ALLOW RUSSIA TO OBTAIN 20% OF OUR URANIUM?

307 Views
Message 6 of 36

@Richva wrote:

Ah, more fake news with fake facts from a fake party.  

 

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-conspiracy-theory-distraction-trump-russia-694525


I see you have posted a "fake article" from a "fake magazine" fronting for a "fake party".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
307
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
341
Views

Re: WHY WOULD THE USA ALLOW RUSSIA TO OBTAIN 20% OF OUR URANIUM?

341 Views
Message 7 of 36

Are we still talking about this latest fake news?  Wow

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
341
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
349
Views

Re: WHY WOULD THE USA ALLOW RUSSIA TO OBTAIN 20% OF OUR URANIUM?

349 Views
Message 8 of 36

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

 

What is the actual purpose for the US to allow Russia to have even a tablespoon of our uranium?

 

What possible good could come out of it?

 

Thoughts?

 


@jimc91,

 

It would be wonderful if you did some legitimate research about uranium, our exports, our imports, uranium grades, how it is used, etc. etc before you try to launch an argument based on the FAKE NEWS that emanates from most of your sources.

 

First of all, as several have already said, the uranium that "can" be mined(but isn't) is low grade material. This deal was actually done so Russia could get another location in Kazakhstan owned by the same Canadian company which had a higher grade material.

 

But the REAL FACTS that blow your argument out of the water altogether is that you didn't even do enough research to realize that the higher grade uranium we use in the United States for power and other uses is, for the most part, IMPORTED. Let me give you two countries from which we import this high grade uranium:

 

(1) RUSSIA

(2) CHINA

 

There is no story here, only what the right wing FAKE NEWS sources like BRIETBART, FOX, THE WASHINGTON TIMES and all of your tabloid resources have generated as "NEWS".

 

In actuality, the Russians having access to higher grade material in Kazakhstan enables THE UNITED STATES to import more material from them.


 

As you can see, @jimc91 asked for our thoughts and comments.

 

After extensive research, you can see my thoughts above.

 

These thoughts invalidate any argument @jimc91 had concerning the transfer of some of the U.S. uranium mining capacity to Russia.

 

They invalidate his argument on more than one front.

 

You would expect a response and yet there has been none.

 

I would have to expect that silence means agreement with my comments.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
349
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
393
Views

Re: WHY WOULD THE USA ALLOW RUSSIA TO OBTAIN 20% OF OUR URANIUM?

393 Views
Message 9 of 36
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
393
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
402
Views

Re: WHY WOULD THE USA ALLOW RUSSIA TO OBTAIN 20% OF OUR URANIUM?

402 Views
Message 10 of 36

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

U-235 is "enriched" to between 3-5% for nuclear reactors and NOT .04%.


Whatever - but you haven't touched my question:

the quantity of weapons grade stuff is still there -

 

What do you think Russia might do with it if Der Trumper and the GOPers continue to diddle with our international agreements?


Simple question gets a simple answer - NOTHING!


how about answering a serious question since you enjoy the topic..after reading the links do you believe  Hannity is right?

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
402
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors