WHO KILLED MORE AMERICANS THAN ALL MUSLIM TERRORISTS COMBINED ?

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHO KILLED MORE AMERICANS THAN ALL MUSLIM TERRORISTS COMBINED ?

Message 1 of 16

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It seems like some are ignoring truth in their search for reasons to hate those of differing political beliefs.

It seems that many are ignoring the truth about the KKK, how their White Supremacist agenda is hate built on skin color and is shared by many Americans.

The KKK  has no relationship to the post...  Are you ignoring that some are ignoring truth in search for reasons to hate those of differing political beliefs?  Is that why you attempted to change the topic?  Didn't you change your opinion of me after I withdrew from the Liberal Amen Corner and Mutual Admiration Society here?

Was that (is that) the Koffee Klatch?? 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 16

@MIseker wrote:

Your perception of reality is what caused people to change their opinion of you. As for me i still hope you are playing devils advocate and are not a wholehearted beliver in all you say.

Yes, I believe in the Constitutional freedoms outlined in the First Amendment.  Do you?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It seems like some are ignoring truth in their search for reasons to hate those of differing political beliefs.

It seems that many are ignoring the truth about the KKK, how their White Supremacist agenda is hate built on skin color and is shared by many Americans.

The KKK  has no relationship to the post...  Are you ignoring that some are ignoring truth in search for reasons to hate those of differing political beliefs?  Is that why you attempted to change the topic?  Didn't you change your opinion of me after I withdrew from the Liberal Amen Corner and Mutual Admiration Society here?

Your perception of reality is what caused people to change their opinion of you. As for me i still hope you are playing devils advocate and are not a wholehearted beliver in all you say.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Read the topic and then read the supposed supporting data offered in post #1 and then, if you'd like, we can intelligently discuss the issue.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

@rk9152 wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16

@mandm84 wrote:

The KKK and Nazi's !!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/08/14/heres-how-many-americans-have-already-die... http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/kkk-lynched-3446-blacks-86-years-abortion-claims-many-black-babi...http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jan/08/sally-kohn/kohn-911-right-wing-extremist...

According to one of those sources, "KKK Lynched 3,446 Blacks in 86 Years – Abortion Claims That Many Black Babies in ‘Less Than Four Days’."

And another said, "By the New America count, in the time since 9/11, jihadists have killed 26 Americans on U.S. soil, while those with right-wing leanings have killed 39" - yet 49 were killed in Pulse.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

An alternate way of looking at things - who kills more blacks in Chicago than the Nazis and Kluxers - answer.......well, you know dontcha??

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrist said, "Yeah, but they're white, so they get a pass........from Conservatives."

I disagree. Real Conservatives aren't like that. Remember, Trump supporters aren't conservatives, they're right wing radicals filled with hate for everyone who doesn't look and think like them. Just read the posts in this forum from our resident Trump Lovers and you'll immediately see that's true. They thrive on the nasty insults and the non-stop derogatory comments from their hero in the White House.

A real conservative isn't a bigot, he/she believes in fiscal conservatism and the values which make America such a great country. We may have policiy differences with them, but a real conservative puts America first. Unfortunately, the low life ego maniac in the White House isn't a conservative and neither are his dedicated supporters.

Oh, I would agree with ya 100% CeeTee, but you must be saying we don't have any REAL Conservatives here posting the last week on this topic.  Is that right?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrist said, "Yeah, but they're white, so they get a pass........from Conservatives."

I disagree. Real Conservatives aren't like that. Remember, Trump supporters aren't conservatives, they're right wing radicals filled with hate for everyone who doesn't look and think like them. Just read the posts in this forum from our resident Trump Lovers and you'll immediately see that's true. They thrive on the nasty insults and the non-stop derogatory comments from their hero in the White House.

A real conservative isn't a bigot, he/she believes in fiscal conservatism and the values which make America such a great country. We may have policiy differences with them, but a real conservative puts America first. Unfortunately, the low life ego maniac in the White House isn't a conservative and neither are his dedicated supporters.

So if someone says they voted  for trump and says they are now a strong and enthusiastic trump supporter - it would not be unreasonable to consider them to be a right wing hate filled extremist...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors