Reply
Regular Social Butterfly

WHO Fails to Mention Ambassador is the First Lady of China

I kid you not.  See:

 

https://www.who.int/goodwill_ambassadors/peng_liyuan/en/

 

In their defense, President Xi Jinping didn't marry her until after she was appointed but, still, WHO should update her profile.  WHO knew. (pun intended)

 

You are getting sleepy.
Honored Social Butterfly

Maybe we should pay attention to our intelligence agencies to help out with this kind of thing rather than depending upon third parties? 

Regular Social Butterfly


@Richva wrote:

Maybe we should pay attention to our intelligence agencies to help out with this kind of thing rather than depending upon third parties? 


You are a third party.

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
151 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

 


@aruzinsky wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Maybe we should pay attention to our intelligence agencies to help out with this kind of thing rather than depending upon third parties? 


You are a third party.

 


And I did not tell you she was the First Lady of China, did I?

Regular Social Butterfly


@Richva wrote:

 


@aruzinsky wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Maybe we should pay attention to our intelligence agencies to help out with this kind of thing rather than depending upon third parties? 


You are a third party.

 


And I did not tell you she was the First Lady of China, did I?


No, you told me that your hometown sank in the sea.

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
138 Views
0
Report
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png