Get a newer and safer vehicle while saving money! Check out the AARP auto buying program.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUP'S DONATE TO REPUBLICAN PARTY

Message 1 of 24

Frozenoem wrote:
Holt said that apparently Roof had gleaned accurate information about his group - the CCC.

Yes, they have given more money to GOP candidates but, really like 2 Southern Democrats.

I personally find it stupid that they are 501 tax exempt but, I'm merely gleaning that information from the hate / racial purity group that doesn't seem to like any race other than white Christians only need apply.

Well, that's my bit for the night, have to watch my blood pressure. It skyrockets sufficiently when I talk to my TP (I like that connotation in my mind- Toilet Paper not, Tea Party) and GOP relatives, one of which has finally realized that the present GOP is nothing like her daddy's party of the 50's.

Frozen

I predict the racist neoNazi aka Republican hatemongers will begin dropping a couple bucks with sane candidates in an attempt to blur the obvious connection between today's American Nazi Party and the GOP.

The Law prevents 501C's from engaging in ANY political activity, but somehow everybody is letting some IRS internal Special Operating Procedure overrule the law and excuse the KochBros and others who do not spend MOST or perhaps ALL of their money on political action.

Here's a novel concept: ENFORCE THE LAW.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 24
I just double checked my information apparently of the 48 candidates he gave money to none were Democrants all were GOP/TP.

He calls himself a retired/slumlord and writer for TheBlaze.

At campaignmoney.com, where you download a handy dandy spread sheet of his contributions in 34 or 38 states.

And apparently his group is directly descended from White Citizens Council, described as an uptown clan group of suits and ties vs. hoods and robes.

No rasicm here, move along😈
Frozen

Trying to keep my information accurate.
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 24
Holt said that apparently Roof had gleaned accurate information about his group - the CCC.

Yes, they have given more money to GOP candidates but, really like 2 Southern Democrats.

I personally find it stupid that they are 501 tax exempt but, I'm merely gleaning that information from the hate / racial purity group that doesn't seem to like any race other than white Christians only need apply.

Well, that's my bit for the night, have to watch my blood pressure. It skyrockets sufficiently when I talk to my TP (I like that connotation in my mind- Toilet Paper not, Tea Party) and GOP relatives, one of which has finally realized that the present GOP is nothing like her daddy's party of the 50's.

Frozen

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 24

@gruffstuff wrote:

Since the Council of Conservative Citizens is a 503C non profit group the US tax payer is now subsidising white supremacist hate groups who then funnel the money into the Republican party.

The whole 503 non profit thing is out of hand, Republicans in Congress have tied the hands of the IRS making that agency ineffective in dealing with the problem.

The LAW says 503C's can have NO participation in political activities. The IRS internal policy, from Republican appointed senior management, says the political involvement cannot consume a MAJORITY of their contributions.

President Obama needs to simply order the IRS to enforce the LAW and shred all copies of the SOP that contradicts the LAW. This will be called "dictatorial" by the Reich, but that's how they address all his actions, so no harm done.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 24

There is an expression that applies here - 'Twarn't for low class, she'd have no class at all.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 24

Journey56 wrote IP

Here's a really challenging question.  To which party would most Black racist groups donate, the Gimme party for Affirmative Action discrimination against non-Blacks, or the Conservative party for merit based recognition?

Facebook :poop: emoticon - Republican Poop!

http://memegenerator.net/instance/54377933

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/05/20/breaking-cctv-video-of-twin-peakswaco-shooting-shared...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 24

Why do you try and change the subject rather than answer why they did it. Have you no clue on this subject.

john - I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that your "lack of clue" indicated by that question is ignorance, not intentional game playing (like "what's your name?").

By answering an invalid question one supports the lie underlying the question.

Example - how would you deal with, "Why is Obama trying to turn us into a Communist Nation?".

Now, be sure to have a clue and be sure to not try to change the subject and be sure to just answer "why".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 24

Since the Council of Conservative Citizens is a 503C non profit group the US tax payer is now subsidising white supremacist hate groups who then funnel the money into the Republican party.

The whole 503 non profit thing is out of hand, Republicans in Congress have tied the hands of the IRS making that agency ineffective in dealing with the problem.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 24

@ASTRAEA wrote:
mandm84 wrote:..

White Supremacist groups donating to the Republican Party, so what does that say about the Republican Party ?

That the Republican Party gets mail just like everyone else?

Do you know for a certainty that donations haven't been made to the Democratic party or its candidates, by individuals acting on behalf of terrorist groups? Or other extremists hoping to cause the demise of the American way of life?

Why do you try and change the subject rather than answer why they did it. Have you no clue on this subject. Here are some ideas for you.

First are the Republicans who got the money in bed with the people who gave it. I would say no they are not. The people who gave the money looked at all the candidates and decided they would give to the ones who if they won would allow the donors view to gain ground. The people who gave are in for the long haul, and they know it will be a step by step process over a number of years. So they get one small step for their money, and no one (even the person they gave the money to) really knows or cares now. Who are these people. The far right, and that is the group you have to stop if you want to end the problem.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 24

creppeirm wrote:  Republicans have serious racists shortcomings.

What a weird statement! What do you base it on?

Kudos
Views