Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHITE HOUSE IS ADMITTING THAT HEALTH CARE BILL CANNOT PASS IN ITS PRESENT FORM

Message 1 of 21

@Centristsin2010  "By "[ **] I think you've got it". 

**-insert whatever you think works best.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHITE HOUSE IS ADMITTING THAT HEALTH CARE BILL CANNOT PASS IN ITS PRESENT FORM

Message 2 of 21

Hey Cent-- I guess it's real easy to talk big against Medicare,unless,  of course, you or someone in your family needs it,  

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 21

Of course they are just now admitting it, they just learned two weeks ago that "healthcare is complicated".....who knew?  Almost everyone but the clown in the White House.

Many posting here will recall that several Conservatives posted polls showing what they claimed were polls that showed most Americans didn't like the ACA.  But they had a difficult time understanding the results of these polls as a large percentage of American's didn't think the ACA went "far enough".  So you had mostly Liberals thinking it didn't go far enough, another group liking the legislation and mostly Conservatives who didn't like it.  So, when you add those who liked the plan and those who wanted it to go further, e.g. "public option" or national healthcare, etc. it was the majority of Americans.

We've also seen in polls that many Cons don't know the difference between the ACA and ObamaCare.  That speaks volumes, IMO.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 21

rk9152 wrote:

"From each.......to each...." 'Fess up fellas, you are whining over a slight reduction in the degree of Marxism in our health insurance.

Simple solution, Medicare from cradle to grave.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 21

Rk-- i'm still waiting for him to do something that proves me wrong about that statement until that time I stand my ground.  So I guess for the rest of you, converse away!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 21

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Trump is a disgusting excuse for a human bring.

Now there is a post that can lead to friendly, lively discussion.

However, let's not forget, Obamcare subsidizes 82% of the enrollees. That means that 82% are having their health insurance or a portion of it paid for by someone else. 

"From each.......to each...." 'Fess up fellas, you are whining over a slight reduction in the degree of Marxism in our health insurance.

Assuming you are absolutely correct about the 82%....which is unlikey....that circumstance has little  relationship to Karl Marx other than you choose to equate it that way. There may be some slight economic parallel, but...in the main it is another of those false equivalencies that end being irrelevant to the topic.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 21

@pc6063 wrote:

Now there is a post that can lead to friendly, lively discussion.

However, let's not forget, Obamcare subsidizes 82% of the enrollees. That means that 82% are having their health insurance or a portion of it paid for by someone else. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 21

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 21

Even Donald has admitted that Americans will be harmed by the Republican healthcare plan.   When did he start lying about Healthcare Plan...or was he just really really stupid?

Tucker Carlson’s sit-down with Donald Trump Wednesday night was not exactly a hard-hitting interview, but the Fox News host did speak up at one point for conservative populists who are a bit skeptical of Trump’s embrace of Paul Ryan’s health care plan. Carlson noted that one centerpiece of the American Health Care Act is a huge tax cut for rich investors. At the same time, he added, “a Bloomberg analysis shows that counties that voted for you, middle-class and working-class counties, would do far less well under the bill than counties that voted for Hillary."

Trump’s response: “Oh, I know.”

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 21

@afisher wrote:

For those who don't read:

obamacare-trumpcare915.png

An interesting concept - those who do not read should look to a Liberal cartoonist for wisdom. Talk about the dumbing down of America.......

Kudos
Views