Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHERE WAS YOUR FAVORITE PHRASE, MR. PRESIDENT?????

Message 11 of 13

@Epster wrote:

@nctarheel  I'm just surprised not to see your favorite phrase. 🙂

Sometimes it just goes without saying.

Like no other President, you can tell immediately when Trump is NOT SPEAKING HIS OWN WORDS.

Skilled speakers like Reagan, Obama, and Bill Clinton could express other's words and make them sound like their own. In fact, I believe all three would add and delete from the prepared remarks to personalize them, prior to the speech, not off the cuff like the present idiot does.

Between the obvious feeling that he is speaking someone else's words and the squeezing of his tiny thumb and forefinger together over and over and over..... what he says seems both disingenuous and forced. He, after all, is:

THE PORCINE PRESIDENT

I'm sorry.... I couldn't help myself.Smiley Very Happy

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHERE WAS YOUR FAVORITE PHRASE, MR. PRESIDENT?????

Message 12 of 13

@nctarheel  I'm just surprised not to see your favorite phrase. 🙂

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

WHERE WAS YOUR FAVORITE PHRASE, MR. PRESIDENT?????

Message 13 of 13

Where was it, Trump?

It was a phrase you repeated hundreds of times during the campaign.

It was a phrase that you admonished both President Obama and the Democrats for NOT saying.

It was a phrase that you 'WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY" to not say it even to the point of calling them 'HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE ENEMIES" (like a grade schooler might do).

It was a phrase that finds me in agreement with Brietbart News for the FIRST and ONLY time in my life.

WHERE WAS YOUR PHRASE "RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS"??????????

Not only was it missing from your 9/11 remarks, it was missing from the remarks of every one of your lackeys in your administration.

You even had your "head lackey" Mike Pence using the acronym ISIS rather than the group's full name.

HERBERT HOOVER........ MOVE OVER........... SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO TAKE YOUR PLACE AS THE WORST PRESIDENT THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE EVER ELECTED.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/breitbart-rips-trump-for-not-saying-radical-islamic-terrorism...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors