Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHERE IS THE KID?

Message 1 of 3

He’s around. The motorcade travels daily to his school in Potomac.  I have teacher friends at nearby schools who deal with the traffic headache daily.

I have no clue what he may or may not do with his father.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHERE IS THE KID?

Message 2 of 3

@nctarheel wrote:

Not that I want him paraded before the public like a prized show dog but where in the heck is BARRON TRUMP or LITTLE DONNIE as he is also known.

No pictures or video of him and his dad playing, pitching baseball, kicking a ball around, scrabble, clue, go fish, attending a game together, gardening, hiking, jogging, nothing, nothing, nothing and more nothing.

Is there something wrong physically or mentally with BARRON that they are keeping him TOTALLY out of the public eye............................ or;

Is it that DONALD TRUMP is as bad a father as he is a president?

I saw him walking out to the Helicopter on the way to Mar A Lago the other day - he's not a baby any more - he looks like he's 6 feet tall - even with all the money & the great life - I feel bad for him - but as they say - you dont get to pick you're relatives - but I hope he Loves his Country more

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

WHERE IS THE KID?

Message 3 of 3

Not that I want him paraded before the public like a prized show dog but where in the heck is BARRON TRUMP or LITTLE DONNIE as he is also known.

No pictures or video of him and his dad playing, pitching baseball, kicking a ball around, scrabble, clue, go fish, attending a game together, gardening, hiking, jogging, nothing, nothing, nothing and more nothing.

Is there something wrong physically or mentally with BARRON that they are keeping him TOTALLY out of the public eye............................ or;

Is it that DONALD TRUMP is as bad a father as he is a president?

Kudos
Views
Replies