Social Butterfly

WHERE IS THE FIRST LADY OF THE US DURING THIS HORRIFIC EPIDEMIC?

Is she on the air, consoling mothers, or offering condolences for the dead?

I know her English is limited, but it is shameful she hasnt reached out to America, even though she is a Checksoviakian. She is the first lady.

Honored Social Butterfly

And the latest outrage?  The First Lady's calendar during the current unprecedented Pandemic...  Interesting.

Speaking of calendars, where is Joe Biden and what is he doing?  I think the dimms in charge of the campaign have him safely hidden in a bunker somewhere with no live microphones or cameras with  microphones...

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Melania Trump Stays On Message
The first lady has found the Be Best angle.

"It’s nice to see the first lady taking seriously the danger of American children following the president on Twitter."

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2020/03/melania-trump-coronavirus-response-be-best

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

It really doesn't matter where she is or the fact that she has not stepped up to console or support the American people.  I say this because she would only be reading from the teleprompter the words of  WH scriptwriters and thus without any genuine emotion or concern.  So in essence it would be insincere and just another show for the cameras.  And we really don't need that right now.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

She is isolating her kid and herself from the crazy orange guy who keeps having press conferences in close quarters with others. 

At least she should be. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png