Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

WHERE IS RUDY GIULIANI ??

Message 71 of 71

We haven't seen much of Rudy lately, did The Donald drop him, or just keep him off of the TV? 

No more the truth is not the truth.  Shhhhhhh to the reporters, covering his eyes acting like he's as looney as The Donald. He acts like a complete loose cannon or is it just his nerves? 

Seems he's not around as much since his 2 friends were arrested. I am so anxious to hear what exactly Rudy did, what when or how? Who did he do it with or for and how much money was involved?   

This ought to be a good story when it gets out, BUT where is RUDY, The Donald says they are still friends, he is still his Lawyer, but where is he, he's not been on TV? 

What another wasted career, all for The Donald? Don't these guys know by now if they work for The Donald they are doomed, career-wise and maybe reputation-wise? 

Maybe he's been on, I just can't stand The Donald so much I'm not watching TV. as often.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.