Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHERE DID TRUMP LEARN HIS VOO-DOO ECONOMICS

Message 1 of 7

@afisher wrote:

Allow me to go sideways, as I am sure that it was not Donald that actually did any of the work, it was probably done by a secretary or Daddy's helpers...   Those interested in history and want to learn more about what Donald is repeating, need to know a bit more about Spiro Agnew and why he actually resigned.    He was a Donald precursor.     Podcast series :   The bagman.  https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/I3wrnagji43mlgr43iszp5in554

Very insightful analogy between Agnew, who was accepting large cash bribes for political "favors" while sitting in the Office of the Vice President, and Der Trumper who is accepting YUGE loans from Russian and Chinese banks for selling out America's interests and allies from the Office of the President.

Becoming crystal clear why Der Trumper has been adamant about NOT having anyone look into his "personal business affairs" - that's where the Treason is happening.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

Allow me to go sideways, as I am sure that it was not Donald that actually did any of the work, it was probably done by a secretary or Daddy's helpers...   Those interested in history and want to learn more about what Donald is repeating, need to know a bit more about Spiro Agnew and why he actually resigned.    He was a Donald precursor.     Podcast series :   The bagman.  https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/I3wrnagji43mlgr43iszp5in554

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

Der Trumper has never "learned" ANYTHING. He's lived in the USA for 72 YEARS and hasn't LEARNED English - just memorized lots of words he strings together in a manner that sounds pleasing to his ear, but makes no sense to anyone who actually listens. Try reading a transcript of ANY of his speeches and parse the sentences - IMPOSSIBLE, as is extracting any meaning.

What happens is a thought pops into his head, and he figures it must be sent from God, declares it to be TRUE and tries to work it into a conversation to show everyone how much he knows.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@mickstuder wrote:

WHERE DID TRUMP LEARN HIS VOO-DOO ECONOMICS?

John Gotti

He recieverd post graduate training in voo-doo and criminally dishonest economic practices from various and assorted russian mobsters and their oligarch buddies - the ones who currently own his obese posterior...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

You got me laughing Mick , until I started crying about my savings as well. Looks like most 401k's will be sleeping with the fishes !

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

WHERE DID TRUMP LEARN HIS VOO-DOO ECONOMICS?

John Gotti

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

WHERE DID TRUMP LEARN HIS VOO-DOO ECONOMICS

Message 7 of 7

TRUMP THE CHUMP needs to be removed from office before everyone's 401-k's, savings accounts, checking accounts, IRA's, and any other financial instruments go to ZERO!

He took a fine tuned economy, turned it around through use of threats, tariffs, and braggadocio to where auto plants are closing, the stock market regularly crashes, and most are truly scared of what lies ahead economically.

He BANKRUPTED his businesses and now we all can see how he did it.

But it is us he's BANKRUPTING now.

Impeach him before our accounts go to ZERO.

Kudos
Views
Replies