Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
577
Views

Re: WHAT WOULD 4 MORE YEARS OF TRUMP LOOK LKE

577 Views
Message 11 of 104

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Trump gets re-elected in 2020.

Trump witch hunt continues by the left.

More GOP judges are nominated.

Trump completes wall.

Immigration is under control despite the "resistance".

Trump gets one final tax cut.

Trump implements his own version of healthcare.

Unemployment gets even lower.

Debt increases less than expected.

Comey, Clapper, Hillary, and Obama are found guilty of starting the spying on Trump pre election and some may be headed to jail.

@Nothhappening..........Do you think any of those who said they would leave the country will actually leave? Do you think the left can ever get over this? I hate to see our country governed in spite of the people with all the hatred for our President, Country, and fellow Americans.

No & no! Where else do they have handouts?


Yup ..... "Handouts" to the most wealthy making them even more wealthy at the expense of all other Americans!


Handouts to the liberals, the city dwellers (who are liberal, and the thousands of illegals who will become liberals looking for more handouts.


Completely bogus NOTHAPPENING ..... and of course totally unsubstantiated!

Why, because you said so?

No .... because you are unable to back up your "opinions"!

 

Please recall the recent Tump/Republican tax cuts ...... handing out millions to the wealthy while giving the middle class a minimalistic tax cut .... with many actually experiencing a tax increase!

If you spend  little time, you will soon discover that the Trump tax cuts went ONLY to the people paying the bulk of the tax.  I'm sure George Soros got a bigger tax refund than me.

Not now when the wealthy will pay little to no taxes!

 

In particular, consider that Google now not only paid $0 in taxes on $10 Billion in profit, they will receive a tax rebate!

Write offs and losses could account for this.  People who are destitute don't get wealthy from Trump's tax cut.

Correct .... only the already wealthy get even more "wealthy" from Trump's tax cuts!!!

 

And now to reduce the massive deficit Trump/Republicans created with their massive tax cuts (handouts) for the wealthy, the Trump budget wants to cut billions from Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid ...... further handing out more wealth to the already wealthy at the expense of all other Americans!!!

We'll see in 6 years what Trump did to the debt. BTW, debt is more important than the deficit!

We already know what Trump has done to the "nation's debt" .... he increased by TWO TRILLION DOLLARS in only 2 years!!!!


Liberals don't realize that 47% of the population get the ultimate tax cut already by paying zero taxes (mostly liberals).

An absurd unsubstantiated accusation! .....

And of course you fail to mention companies like Google who made $10 BILLION in profit and paid $0 in taxes ..... or Romney, due to the Bush tax cuts for he wealthy, pays a lower tax rate than middle class Americans!

 

So now you are serious about the Trump tax cuts ONLY giving those people that pay taxes the tax cuts?

Middle Americans received a paltry tax cut or had a tax increase while the wealthy received millions in tax cuts ...... NOTHING to do with being liberal!

 

  I expect the left to want the 47% to get money transferred to them from the people that are working?

You suspect wrong.

Most liberals do.

No .... liberals rely on facts ..... unlike the unreliability of "expect", "suspect", "mostly" and a host of nebulous qualifiers utilized by the RW!

 

Liberals want ONLY handouts to them!

Wrong again NOTHAPPENING.  Non wealthy Americans, not just liberals, want the multi million dollar handouts to the wealthy to stop. Americans are tired of watching the wealthy become more wealthy at the expense of ALL other Americans!


Don't liberals like wealth? Maybe that's why they are mostly destitute.

Another bogus claim NOTHAPPENING.

Actually,  FACTS show that blue states have more wealth than red states!

Those pesky FACTS .... they continually get in the way of what the Right Wing would like to believe!!


 


 


Those pesky little facts that you fail to realize!

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
577
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
573
Views

Re: WHAT WOULD 4 MORE YEARS OF TRUMP LOOK LKE

573 Views
Message 12 of 104

Based on what I saw at the democrat meeting, we are definitely going to have 4 more years of Donald Trump as President.  

 

What in the world is going on with the dimms?  Have they learned nothing about the American people?

 

Carry on...

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
573
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
572
Views

Re: WHAT WOULD 4 MORE YEARS OF TRUMP LOOK LKE

572 Views
Message 13 of 104

@rker321  - I agree with you in part. There's just one thing that you/we should realize: The progressive movement isn't going away. In fact, it appears to be picking up steam as it is being pushed farther to the left by the far right. What's going on in this country is an ever deepening divide.

 

We just saw the results in the EU parliamentary election. The centrists parties are now the minority. That's happening in the UK as well. Their Green party and Lib Dems far outweigh Labour, and the far right Brexiteers now outnumber Tories. 

 

Recent polls put Biden at around 36%, while the combined polling of Sanders, Warren, and Harris (the more progressive candidates) have around 38%. That leaves 26% distributed among the rest. When the field narrows, we may get a better indication of where we are headed.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
572
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
575
Views

Re: WHAT WOULD 4 MORE YEARS OF TRUMP LOOK LKE

575 Views
Message 14 of 104

I can see the future. and the future is not good. at least in my opinion. As a Reagan Republicans,  I am appalled at what my party has trumped into. Their lack of moral values, their lack of following the Constitution. their lack of understanding what is really good for this country is a sad moment in our history.

We need to go back to respect our institutions, to respect the moral values that we have displayed always.

If the only other party doesn't understand that the majority of the Americans will not tolerated  leftists policies. and those progressives that do not represent the Democratic party are in a way opening their arms to 4 more years of Trump  I  believe that we need to  shut them down, and keep their voices where they belong, In the sidelines, just a minority of people that really don't want this country to succeed.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
575
Views
Super Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
593
Views

Re: WHAT WOULD 4 MORE YEARS OF TRUMP LOOK LKE

593 Views
Message 15 of 104

@rker321 wrote:

Hate to remind all that we are going off topic. please come back to the topic at hand.


I'm sorry to have to say this, but I don't think it was on topic from the first page.  Once President Trump is mentioned the Left Wingers jump on the 'let's hate Trump' wagon and the rest join in with Russia, and then the Conservatives spend time reminding the Libs that there is nothing there; but the Far Left is only happy when they think the sky is falling...and so on and so on...and the world goes round and round.

 

"In the end, only kindness matters."

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
593
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
593
Views

Re: WHAT WOULD 4 MORE YEARS OF TRUMP LOOK LKE

593 Views
Message 16 of 104

Hate to remind all that we are going off topic. please come back to the topic at hand.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
593
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
589
Views

Re: WHAT WOULD 4 MORE YEARS OF TRUMP LOOK LKE

589 Views
Message 17 of 104

@cm9889168 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:


Are you kidding me? Newt Gingrich hated Bill Clinton with a purple passion. Led by Gingrich, R's left no rock or stone unturned from Arkansas all the way to Washington DC, trying their dead level  best to pin something on the Clintons. They investigated Whitewater, Travelgate, Filegate, concocted a conspriracy theory in the death of Vince Foster, and finally in 1998, the only thing they could find was a soiled blue dress. But even that wasn't enough to oust him from office.

I always love how the Left Wingers assume to know what's in someone else's heart.  Maybe they should examine their own.

I never heard Newt demean Obomba or make fun of his color, or call him names or saying he should be dead....nothing like the hate-filled Liberals are doing to Pres Trump...NOTHING!

And 'trying...to pin something on Clinton'?  Like maybe perjury or disgracing the Oval Office of the President while taking advantage of a much younger intern?  Just a soiled (not quite) blue dress?  How soon they forget about his perjury charge?  Clinton is a felon!

 

Not only that, but from the day Barack Obama was sworn in as president, the R-party led by Mitch McConnell, vowed to make Obama fail. Please provide a VF link to prove your point.  If not, we'll understand it's only your opinion. They obstructed everything possible including multiple judge appointments, and ultimately, the rightful filling of a SC vacancy.  Do you really want to make this **bleep** for tat?  How many Libs voted for Pres Trump's? Gorsuch-3  Kavanaugh-1 brave unbiased American.  Obomba voted against both of Bush's nominees McConnell  said the other day (with an obvious smirk) that if such a vacancy happened in 2020 (another election year) "We will fill it!" Again a mind reader?

 

If D's standing up for the rule of law is seen as obstruction, then it is a sad day for democracy.  What is a sad day for democracy is the Liberal party not supporting the 2016 elected President and wanting America to succeed.  Millions thought the prior president was the worst ever in our country, but they had to accept it, too.  It's called our democratic system.  You win some, you lose some.

 

"You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan (D-NY), requoted by President Barack Obama. 

You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.  I've been using that long before the prior president came along.  I'm glad there is one thing we agree on.

I like that quote to, btw.

 



I could sit here and post links all day, but what good would it do? I have better things to do than argue with you. Have a nice day.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
589
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
595
Views

Re: WHAT WOULD 4 MORE YEARS OF TRUMP LOOK LKE

595 Views
Message 18 of 104

@MsStretch wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

The Libs seem to forget that Newt Gingrich still managed to work with Clinton; and Trump has been trying to 'work with' Pelosi and the Libs but they refuse to work with him. 

Who walked out first?

 

And I'm proud he did.  I've already posted on this.  I'm not going to copy and paste again.  You can read it on the Boards.  It's futile to keep repeating something when minds are closed to it.

“Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.” 

 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-rejects-pelosi-allegations-of-cover-up-in-fiery-rose-garden-s...

 

Pelosi is pretty ignorant if she thought the President would allow her to throw her 'temper tantrum' and lie to the cameras and then walk into a meeting and expect to be welcomed with open arms.  But then again, Pelosi is not only losing her leadership but also her mind I think.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
595
Views
Super Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
594
Views

Re: WHAT WOULD 4 MORE YEARS OF TRUMP LOOK LKE

594 Views
Message 19 of 104

@MaVolta wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

The conservatives seem to forget that while Bill Clinton was actually going through impeachment proceedings, he still managed to work with Newt Gingrich on legislation. Clinton was a master of compartmentalisation. Trump doesn't know the meaning of the word. Apparently, his Trumpublicans don't understand it either. 


The Libs seem to forget that Newt Gingrich still managed to work with Clinton; and Trump has been trying to 'work with' Pelosi and the Libs but they refuse to work with him.  Newt Gingrich never threw as much hate or name-calling at Clinton, or fought him from every side like the Libs do with Trump. 

Seems to me it's a sad sign of immaturity and putting themselves (party) over America (country).

 

“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.”  


Are you kidding me? Newt Gingrich hated Bill Clinton with a purple passion. Led by Gingrich, R's left no rock or stone unturned from Arkansas all the way to Washington DC, trying their dead level  best to pin something on the Clintons. They investigated Whitewater, Travelgate, Filegate, concocted a conspriracy theory in the death of Vince Foster, and finally in 1998, the only thing they could find was a soiled blue dress. But even that wasn't enough to oust him from office.

I always love how the Left Wingers assume to know what's in someone else's heart.  Maybe they should examine their own.

I never heard Newt demean Obomba or make fun of his color, or call him names or saying he should be dead....nothing like the hate-filled Liberals are doing to Pres Trump...NOTHING!

And 'trying...to pin something on Clinton'?  Like maybe perjury or disgracing the Oval Office of the President while taking advantage of a much younger intern?  Just a soiled (not quite) blue dress?  How soon they forget about his perjury charge?  Clinton is a felon!

 

Not only that, but from the day Barack Obama was sworn in as president, the R-party led by Mitch McConnell, vowed to make Obama fail. Please provide a VF link to prove your point.  If not, we'll understand it's only your opinion. They obstructed everything possible including multiple judge appointments, and ultimately, the rightful filling of a SC vacancy.  Do you really want to make this **bleep** for tat?  How many Libs voted for Pres Trump's? Gorsuch-3  Kavanaugh-1 brave unbiased American.  Obomba voted against both of Bush's nominees McConnell  said the other day (with an obvious smirk) that if such a vacancy happened in 2020 (another election year) "We will fill it!" Again a mind reader?

 

If D's standing up for the rule of law is seen as obstruction, then it is a sad day for democracy.  What is a sad day for democracy is the Liberal party not supporting the 2016 elected President and wanting America to succeed.  Millions thought the prior president was the worst ever in our country, but they had to accept it, too.  It's called our democratic system.  You win some, you lose some.

 

"You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan (D-NY), requoted by President Barack Obama. 

You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.  I've been using that long before the prior president came along.  I'm glad there is one thing we agree on.

I like that quote to, btw.

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
594
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
606
Views

Re: WHAT WOULD 4 MORE YEARS OF TRUMP LOOK LKE

606 Views
Message 20 of 104

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Trump gets re-elected in 2020.

Trump witch hunt continues by the left.

More GOP judges are nominated.

Trump completes wall.

Immigration is under control despite the "resistance".

Trump gets one final tax cut.

Trump implements his own version of healthcare.

Unemployment gets even lower.

Debt increases less than expected.

Comey, Clapper, Hillary, and Obama are found guilty of starting the spying on Trump pre election and some may be headed to jail.

@Nothhappening..........Do you think any of those who said they would leave the country will actually leave? Do you think the left can ever get over this? I hate to see our country governed in spite of the people with all the hatred for our President, Country, and fellow Americans.

No & no! Where else do they have handouts?


Yup ..... "Handouts" to the most wealthy making them even more wealthy at the expense of all other Americans!


Handouts to the liberals, the city dwellers (who are liberal, and the thousands of illegals who will become liberals looking for more handouts.


Completely bogus NOTHAPPENING ..... and of course totally unsubstantiated!

Why, because you said so?

No .... because you are unable to back up your "opinions"!

 

Please recall the recent Tump/Republican tax cuts ...... handing out millions to the wealthy while giving the middle class a minimalistic tax cut .... with many actually experiencing a tax increase!

If you spend  little time, you will soon discover that the Trump tax cuts went ONLY to the people paying the bulk of the tax.  I'm sure George Soros got a bigger tax refund than me.

Not now when the wealthy will pay little to no taxes!

 

In particular, consider that Google now not only paid $0 in taxes on $10 Billion in profit, they will receive a tax rebate!

Write offs and losses could account for this.  People who are destitute don't get wealthy from Trump's tax cut.

Correct .... only the already wealthy get even more "wealthy" from Trump's tax cuts!!!

 

And now to reduce the massive deficit Trump/Republicans created with their massive tax cuts (handouts) for the wealthy, the Trump budget wants to cut billions from Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid ...... further handing out more wealth to the already wealthy at the expense of all other Americans!!!

We'll see in 6 years what Trump did to the debt. BTW, debt is more important than the deficit!

We already know what Trump has done to the "nation's debt" .... he increased by TWO TRILLION DOLLARS in only 2 years!!!!


Liberals don't realize that 47% of the population get the ultimate tax cut already by paying zero taxes (mostly liberals).

An absurd unsubstantiated accusation! .....

And of course you fail to mention companies like Google who made $10 BILLION in profit and paid $0 in taxes ..... or Romney, due to the Bush tax cuts for he wealthy, pays a lower tax rate than middle class Americans!

 

So now you are serious about the Trump tax cuts ONLY giving those people that pay taxes the tax cuts?

Middle Americans received a paltry tax cut or had a tax increase while the wealthy received millions in tax cuts ...... NOTHING to do with being liberal!

 

  I expect the left to want the 47% to get money transferred to them from the people that are working?

You suspect wrong.

Most liberals do.

No .... liberals rely on facts ..... unlike the unreliability of "expect", "suspect", "mostly" and a host of nebulous qualifiers utilized by the RW!

 

Liberals want ONLY handouts to them!

Wrong again NOTHAPPENING.  Non wealthy Americans, not just liberals, want the multi million dollar handouts to the wealthy to stop. Americans are tired of watching the wealthy become more wealthy at the expense of ALL other Americans!


Don't liberals like wealth? Maybe that's why they are mostly destitute.

Another bogus claim NOTHAPPENING.

Actually,  FACTS show that blue states have more wealth than red states!

Those pesky FACTS .... they continually get in the way of what the Right Wing would like to believe!!


 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
606
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors