Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHAT KIND OF LOW LIFE WOULD TALK TO YOUNG, YOUNG CHILDREN THAT WAY?????

Message 1 of 4

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

Sorry to interrupt this but cannot post new subject due to some infringement I can't remember...

I was just challenged on log into AARP.org with captcha pictures (about a minute of bs).

Anyone else stunned by this new "feature"?

Thoughts? (It took me my real glasses, not my reading glasses to get through that hot mess.)

Thanks!

#VegasStrong

@WebWiseWoman,

I've had that happen a couple of times when I input my password or user ID incorrectly a couple of times in a row. I had never run into it before either. I am assuming it is a new security feature.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Sorry to interrupt this but cannot post new subject due to some infringement I can't remember...

I was just challenged on log into AARP.org with captcha pictures (about a minute of bs).

Anyone else stunned by this new "feature"?

Thoughts? (It took me my real glasses, not my reading glasses to get through that hot mess.)

Thanks!

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

We are trying to get this done.

Please share as you feel appropriate:

Impeach Now! (will open in new page so AARP Community discussion will remain available)

Thank you in advance for your support!

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

WHAT KIND OF LOW LIFE WOULD TALK TO YOUNG, YOUNG CHILDREN THAT WAY?????

Message 4 of 4

The children of the WHITE HOUSE PRESS CORP were invited to Trump's Oval Office. These little babies were mostly all very, very young.

Here are the comments that the lowest life to ever occupy the WHITE HOUSE directed towards them:

(1) "YOU HAVE NO WEIGHT PROBLEM."

(2) "I CAN'T BELIEVE THE MEDIA(YOUR PARENTS) PRODUCED SUCH BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN."

(3) "I BET YOU GET TREATED BETTER BY THE PRESS."

(4) "YOU CHILDREN MAY STAY BUT YOUR PARENTS HAVE TO LEAVE."

What kind of PIG subjects real small children to these type of comments. They were way too young to understand adult humor; although these "quips" on PIG Trump's part were not too funny.

This man needs to be removed from office due to mental disease. No one in their "right mind" would have EVER made these type of comments to children this young.

He needs to issue an apology to all the families involved.

With each passing day, Trump proves more and more what a sub-human entity he really is.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors