Social Butterfly

WHAT IS THE FLIGHT NUMBER OF THIS PLANE OF THUGS?

If Trump sites planeloads of people all in black uniforms with militia coming into, or out of DC, he needs to give us details, not conjecture nor hearsay.

No one from the White Hose can reference or support this statements.

Just a lot of divisive imagery without facts.

Honored Social Butterfly

hilariously the far right attempted this earlier - with all these "folks" flying into Boise, ID....this summer.     It did force the local newspaper to write an article explaining that there despite the FB claim by the Real Three Percenters Idaho group, there was no riot.   https://www.idahostatesman.com/article243180241.html

As the same claim appeared in 41 cities and none experienced any riot, I can only suggest that it was indeed "fake news".   

And Donald trots it out again - who is he listening to?   No one in the real world.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

Given the World we live in, WHERE ARE THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF THESE WANNABE NINJA'S GOING THRU THE AIRPORTS?

Perhaps like the Emperor's clothes, you can only see them with magic - you know - just like tRump's POSITIVE accomplishments over the last 4 years.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Given the World we live in, WHERE ARE THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF THESE WANNABE NINJA'S GOING THRU THE AIRPORTS?

Perhaps like the Emperor's clothes, you can only see them with magic - you know - just like tRump's POSITIVE accomplishments over the last 4 years.

You can't see them.  They were flying on F-35s! 🤣

Honored Social Butterfly

trump tries to make it sound like the “thugs” were heavily armed...if that were the case, how would they ever been allowed to board the flight?

trump just making stuff up again!

trump stories not only lack credibility, they also lack believability. 

Honored Social Butterfly

I think Trump was referring to Air Force 1.

Social Butterfly

Can you SEE the SNL parody sketch that is in the works?

Trump just handed them the script on this one.

Thugs, Snakes and Looters on the Plane Steal the Peanuts Over DC.

Honored Social Butterfly

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

Can you SEE the SNL parody sketch that is in the works?

Trump just handed them the script on this one.

Thugs, Snakes and Looters on the Plane Steal the Peanuts Over DC.

Trump has already initiated a "full season" of sketches for SNL!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Of course Trump's Cult Members will once again totally ignore another make believe lie from Trump. What kind of people support a president who is a pathological liar?

Honored Social Butterfly

it says as much about them I think as it does about Trump, How sad is that?!
Honored Social Butterfly

Every day, in every way, Trump acts more like a man who had a mini stroke last year when he made that midnight trip to Walter Reed.  Now Pence "can't recall" if they told him to stand ready to take the reins of government which seems like somebody who can't deny it because somebody might tell the truth. 

Methinks Mr. Trump is going downhill fast.  Let's hope it is apparent enough by the election to make a difference.  

Contributor

ghost plane

Honored Social Butterfly

Air Force One doesn't have a flight number!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump's 'plane loaded with thugs' conspiracy  theory matches months-old rumor

Evidence-free social media posts about groups of people coming to terrorize suburbs have thrived in recent months, inspiring some people to arm themselves.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-s-plane-loaded-thugs-rumor-matches-months-old-f...

5 hamberders and 3 bowls of ice cweem and he's good to go sharing the best nightmares.  Whoopee!
Or the NRA is a tad late with their monthly campaign contribution.
Or instilling fear in the hearts of Americans is just plain fun making the best lies ever.  Everybody says so.  It's GREAT - Lots of people "like" him (anyway) and he "appreciates that".  Takin it to the bank.
I do hate the fact that we have a moronic-evil-idiot for a president.  I love the fact in only 63 more days he will be free to face his crimes.  

Honored Social Butterfly

oceanedge2:   Evidence-free social media posts about groups of people coming to terrorize suburbs have thrived in recent months, inspiring some people to arm themselves.

This reminds me of the far right conspiracy theory that busloads of undocumented people are taken to polling locations to vote illegally. The problem is that (aside from being totally asinine) no one has ever seen them or provided any evidence. They just lie about things.

Social Butterfly

Snakes On The Plane, a comedy horror movie.

Perhaps that is what Trump was referencing.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

This story of thugs in the dark shadows just keeps getting funnier. 🤣

And IMPOOPUS keeps running with it! 

On Tuesday, Trump’s account of the “looters” on the plane began changing from what he had said the night before. Trump told Ingraham that the plane was headed to Washington, while on Tuesday he said it going from Washington “to wherever.” He also said Monday that he couldn’t say more about the incident because it was under investigation, but then he told reporters Tuesday that he would ask his acquaintance whether they would talk to the news media about what that person supposedly saw on the plane.

Source: Washington Post

I cannot wait for the next exciting episode of 'Thugs On A Plane'.

Social Butterfly

Did the looters on the plane, mostly dressed in black, steal all the peanuts?

This has to be the most delusional interview Trump has ever given.

Social Butterfly

Again, the president is spouting hearsay without fact, third hand tales and tries to make it fact on the national news.  The White House is the Capitol of fake news, and hates to be challenged on it.

Regular Social Butterfly

You ask...

My answer:  biden-harris 666

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Sunluvingal wrote:

You ask...

My answer:  biden-harris 666

You DO know a PANDEMIC is killing 1,000 Americans each day, 10 million have lost their jobs, and we can't get a single ally to join in tRump's attempt to punish Iran ALL ON tRump's WATCH???

On Jan 20 2016, the USA was in great shape - longest economic expansion in history, stock market up 148%, Germany, France, UK, Russia and China joining us in our SUCCESSFUL policy to end Iran's nuclear weapons programs, Syria surrendered its chemical weapon stockpile, unemployment at 4.7% and dropping.

So why would any sane person want Cadet Bonespurs, who drove us into the ditch we're in, stay behind the wheel?

Honored Social Butterfly

I don't know about the number but on its side it says UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!! LOL!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

The moron said "it was a plane load"; then said it was "seven" thugs.  First it was "coming to Washington"; then it was "a plane leaving." Of course the TSA has footage of everyone that boards a plane and all trump can say, "somebody told me".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Social Butterfly

Then he said it was all Thugs, except about 7 people dressed like he was going to the convention on said plane ride.

Honored Social Butterfly

tRump's "flight number" is 666 !

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png