WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THESE MEN?

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THESE MEN?

Message 31 of 45

Hey Cent--My bad!! Guess I need to read more slowly.  Let's hope that trump's daughter-wife has as much pull with little donnie as does Vladimer.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 45

@pc6063 wrote:

Cent--I didn't diagree with you, but I did add that no one knows what is going on behind closed doors.  What do you think is happening off camera?

LOL....I was commenting on your phrase, "I agree, to a degree."  It sounded as if you agreed completely.  You'll note that I also raised the question to rker that she didn't know what was being said "behind closed doors" when I posted, "And, you're assuming much as well.  Do you know they're not challenging the President behind closed doors?"  She seemed to presume everyone was walking lock, stock and barrel with Trump.  The Paris Accord is one example.....Tillerson and Ivanka have reportedly disagreed with trump's position vehemently.

We often agree, so I was curious where you might have noticed a disagreement....no biggie.....Smiley Wink

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 45

Trump's got MO MONEY to dish out to those who just will agree with him.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 45

@rk9152 wrote:

It really isn't that difficult to understand. They are intelligent people who see President Trump's vision for America as the better way to go.  Really?  Who?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 45

@pc6063 - You make a good point, as we don't know what happens behind closed doors. We don't know what kind of advice the president has been given, and whether or not he's listened or accepted any. Some of their statements have been carefully worded, but if one wants to maintain one's personal integrity, an appropriate response is simply "no comment". For whatever reason, we aren't seeing that. We don't know if the president has insisted that they make public statements on his behalf, but it is very likely, given the way he demands loyalty from his staff.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 45

It really isn't that difficult to understand. They are intelligent people who see President Trump's vision for America as the better way to go.

There is nothing secret or dishonest about it any more than it was for those who supported President Obama's vision working in his Administration. Just a different vision.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 45

rker--I don't have an answer for you.  They "serve at the pleasure of the president," and seems they lie at his behest. I too, am disappointed to hear some of their comments.  Again, though, one wonders what is happening behind closed doors. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 45

Cent--I didn't diagree with you, but I did add that no one knows what is going on behind closed doors.  What do you think is happening off camera?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 45

@pc6063 wrote:

I agree, to a degree,  with Centrist-These men are feeding at the trump table, and apparently, have decided to propagate the propaganda of this adinistration--at least publically.  We have no idea what is happening behind closed doors.

It is difficult to see these men lie and twist for trump--very disheartening.

@pc6063 wrote:

I agree, to a degree,  with Centrist-These men are feeding at the trump table, and apparently, have decided to propagate the propaganda of this adinistration--at least publically.  We have no idea what is happening behind closed doors.

That is the part that I don't understand. where is their motivation? they already have glory in their own right, and money. What is it that they think that they can gain by being in this Adminsitration? 
They are respected people, we thought that they had integrity. they are too intelligent to have drunk the cool aid. what has happened to them. Being loyal is one thing, seeing a man destroy the institutions and lying constantly what is it that they are trying to gain?

no name
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 45

@pc6063 wrote:

So which part did you disagree with?  Smiley Tongue

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors