WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THESE MEN?

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THESE MEN?

Message 21 of 45

@mandm84 wrote:

Trump's got MO MONEY to dish out to those who just will agree with him.

Since the topic is successful people that response seems like just spewing hatred without regard to reality.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 45

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It really isn't that difficult to understand. They are intelligent people who see President Trump's vision for America as the better way to go.  Really?  Who?

Checking the title helps make responses look more intelligent.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 45

@pc6063 wrote:

Hey Cent--My bad!! Guess I need to read more slowly.  Let's hope that trump's daughter-wife has as much pull with little donnie as does Vladimer.

No worries, "pc".  I was hoping there was something we disagreed on...  Smiley Wink  You're sharp....it would be a challenge.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 45
@NerdyMom wrote:

I agree with Olderscout.  Is everyone here on these board upper income? Are all your kids working for Goldman Sachs?  Because if you aren't, you and/or your kids are going to suffer. There's no room in Trump's America for middle and lower income folks.....

I guess that many Trump supporters forgett that only 1%  represent the people that won't be affected by any of what happens in the next 4 years.
The rest, well, who cares, they can eat "cake"
But they voted for him now, is time to pay the piper. and they will, and when they start paying the piper that is when we will see the tide turning.

no name
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 45

NM-- You are correct,  and every new bill that Trump signs  makes that clearer and clearer.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 45

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The saddest part of the last election was all those good Americans who were disgusted with the last 30 years when ALL the economic gains went to the Uberrich 1% while all the good jobs and affordable education their parents had enjoyed vanished.

Der Trumper said he'd bring back all those $40/hr jobs with paid sick and annual leave, good retirements and job security if you worked hard. Millions were desparate, having watched their own lifestyle drift backwards until they were worse off after 40 years of hard work then they were when they started, so they voted for Trump because he SAID he would change all that.

Trump LIED! He has NO interest in bringing back good jobs, in fact he's pushing to eliminate the federal minimum wage so all the jobs will gravitate to the States that pay the LEAST.

His infra-sturcture plan is to turn everything he can over to private contractors who will charge Americans hefty fees for what had been free.

His National Security plan is to alienate all the allies we've had for 60 years and replace them with some mutual admiration society between us and Russia.

His Defense Build-up all goes for incredibly expensive (and profitable) weapons which the soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines will die using in the worthless (and profitable) wars he sends them to fight.

Who wants this? All the Republicans who willfully deny what's really being done to America by Der Trumper.

Trump supporters believed a lying cheat. Some have realized their mistake, many either still don't or don't want to admit they were duped.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 45

I agree with Olderscout.  Is everyone here on these board upper income? Are all your kids working for Goldman Sachs?  Because if you aren't, you and/or your kids are going to suffer. There's no room in Trump's America for middle and lower income folks.....

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 45

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It really isn't that difficult to understand. They are intelligent people who see President Trump's vision for America as the better way to go.  Really?  Who?

The saddest part of the last election was all those good Americans who were disgusted with the last 30 years when ALL the economic gains went to the Uberrich 1% while all the good jobs and affordable education their parents had enjoyed vanished.

Der Trumper said he'd bring back all those $40/hr jobs with paid sick and annual leave, good retirements and job security if you worked hard. Millions were desparate, having watched their own lifestyle drift backwards until they were worse off after 40 years of hard work then they were when they started, so they voted for Trump because he SAID he would change all that.

Trump LIED! He has NO interest in bringing back good jobs, in fact he's pushing to eliminate the federal minimum wage so all the jobs will gravitate to the States that pay the LEAST.

His infra-sturcture plan is to turn everything he can over to private contractors who will charge Americans hefty fees for what had been free.

His National Security plan is to alienate all the allies we've had for 60 years and replace them with some mutual admiration society between us and Russia.

His Defense Build-up all goes for incredibly expensive (and profitable) weapons which the soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines will die using in the worthless (and profitable) wars he sends them to fight.

Who wants this? All the Republicans who willfully deny what's really being done to America by Der Trumper.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 45

I have no respect for Tillerson.  But the rest? I hope they are there to conduct damage control.  And if so, it likely won't be very apparent to us.......something for the history books in coming decades....

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 45

@rk9152 wrote:

It really isn't that difficult to understand. They are intelligent people who see President Trump's vision for America as the better way to go.

There is nothing secret or dishonest about it any more than it was for those who supported President Obama's vision working in his Administration. Just a different vision.

I have been waiting to hear what are those vissions for this country that  these men seem to have?  They see  that President Trump doesn't care about Climate change while the rest of the world does.
Doesn't care to have relations with our NATO allies, and actually wastes no time in ridicule the  in public like no other President have done before and those men have been alive at the time all of those Presidents and didn't find their vission so unaceptable.
They are seeing a WH riddle with scandal, they are seeing a WH filled with nepotism , A Wh in disarray in which many of those generals have not been able to have assistants or people that are supposed to be in their cabinets because Trump will not approve them?
They are seeing a man that discredits the press as if it was  "The Inquirer"
please, please, tell me the vission, I want to know the vission that you are speaking about. I want to know what is keeping those men where they are please tell me the vission that you see.

no name
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors