AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
290
Views

Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THESE MEN?

290 Views
Message 1 of 45

@rker321 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:


Exxon-Mobil is in the natural gas business and if the Climate pact was kept, it would mean more sales of natural gas (their product) making them and their stockholders MONEY!  They didn't do it because the planet was going to end in 2 years.


For whatever the reasons. Tillerson announced yesterday that everything will remain in place. perhaps he simply doesn't want to appear as stupid as his boss.


Tillerson worked (past tense) for the stockholders of Exxon-Mobil before.  His new boss is Trump and that's his marching orders.  You are certainly entiltled to your opinion that Trump is "stupid" and if he is, he is "stupid" like a fox.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
290
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
293
Views

Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THESE MEN?

293 Views
Message 2 of 45

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:


Exxon-Mobil is in the natural gas business and if the Climate pact was kept, it would mean more sales of natural gas (their product) making them and their stockholders MONEY!  They didn't do it because the planet was going to end in 2 years.


For whatever the reasons. Tillerson announced yesterday that everything will remain in place. perhaps he simply doesn't want to appear as stupid as his boss.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
293
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
296
Views

Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THESE MEN?

296 Views
Message 3 of 45

@rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote

Did you happen to notice the topic?

 

The "vission" was the issues he campaigned on that struck a chord with the voters.


You are serious. those men are seeing his vission. Really?  even now?  I won't believe that. those men have always been respected for who they are. they cannot change that much.

Tillerson was not even at the Rose Garden yesterday. Exon Mobil is one of the companies that does believe in Climate change and is willing to do something about this. I even heard this my comment today asked the same question where are these men? What are they thinking about after seeing all of this.?
He cannot govern, with just a 38-38% approval. That is just too small for a Presidend to have. 


Exxon-Mobil is in the natural gas business and if the Climate pact was kept, it would mean more sales of natural gas (their product) making them and their stockholders MONEY!  They didn't do it because the planet was going to end in 2 years.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
296
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
299
Views

Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THESE MEN?

299 Views
Message 4 of 45

@rk9152 wrote:

 

 

 

posts.As I previously posted, I understand your point. However, in view of the availability of the scroll function, I see no need to bother the monitors.

n

 

I just wondered why it is only mine you complain about and only I who you threaten with a formal complaint.


No, you are not. believe me, I have complained about others also. but to answer your question. scrolling doesn't work, when you are trying to answer that post. besides, is a matter of curtesy. and some type of being perhaps accomodating to others.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
299
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
314
Views

Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THESE MEN?

314 Views
Message 5 of 45

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I dunno, I think a private letter might have had more meaning to him. But, who knows.

 

Why don't you write an open post to cent about the length of his post right below yours. I know long posts are of great concern to you - no matter who posts them - right??


You are correct.  and the reason is that I have gotten tired of seeing many posters not paying attention to how their post actually come up. Is not that they are long. is that they are unreadable. they become  too light and practically dissapear and the schrolling is extremly long to read the actual post. I believe that it is up to all of us to make this message board more appealing and comfortable.
I practically complain to the Moderators when I see one that simply doesn't care to delete previous post. and they come up with several feet of unreadable posts.


As I previously posted, I understand your point. However, in view of the availability of the scroll function, I see no need to bother the monitors.

 

I just wondered why it is only mine you complain about and only I who you threaten with a formal complaint.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
314
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
322
Views

Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THESE MEN?

322 Views
Message 6 of 45

@rk9152 wrote:

I dunno, I think a private letter might have had more meaning to him. But, who knows.

 

Why don't you write an open post to cent about the length of his post right below yours. I know long posts are of great concern to you - no matter who posts them - right??


You are correct.  and the reason is that I have gotten tired of seeing many posters not paying attention to how their post actually come up. Is not that they are long. is that they are unreadable. they become  too light and practically dissapear and the schrolling is extremly long to read the actual post. I believe that it is up to all of us to make this message board more appealing and comfortable.
I practically complain to the Moderators when I see one that simply doesn't care to delete previous post. and they come up with several feet of unreadable posts.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
322
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
325
Views

Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THESE MEN?

325 Views
Message 7 of 45

I dunno, I think a private letter might have had more meaning to him. But, who knows.

 

Why don't you write an open post to cent about the length of his post right below yours. I know long posts are of great concern to you - no matter who posts them - right??

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
325
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
327
Views

Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THESE MEN?

327 Views
Message 8 of 45

Ijust  wrote an open letter to Secretary Tillerson, it was a copy of my initial post. hoping that they don't take me away. LOL
Perhaps if he receives letters and reads them, will make him understand that he needs to do something.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
327
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
332
Views

Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THESE MEN?

332 Views
Message 9 of 45

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

.

 

One more once - the voters were not offered a viable alternative by the Dems. They recognize the need for change within the Party.

 

It seems that some of our posters are so consumed with hatred for the President that they are blinded from that reality.


As usual unable to even answer your own posts.  What is that amazing vission that you say these men are following? What vission. ?  a President that is making nice to the Saudis, selling arms to that area, Saudis country that has never really attacked Isis. and here is Israel in the middle of all of this. and many in this message board thinks is fine.?
I am even feeling sorry for Netanyahu, I don't think he expected any of this. and I don't think that he is going to ally himself with Russia. so what is there for him and Istael?
Vission what vission. Insult NATO members, make enemies of Germany, create the distrust of practically all of Europe?
Putin is having a vodka martini on a daily basis, now he can just sit back and relax the US is doing all the work for him.

so now, we give them back their property in DC so they can continue what they were doing? and like they said ASAP?  since when Russia talks to us in that manner.?

Yes, the vission, please tell me that vission.  


 


Did you happen to notice the topic?

 

The "vission" was the issues he campaigned on that struck a chord with the voters.


Wrong!  26% of the eligible voters.....


Are you questioning the legitimacy of his election?? Is providing a fact questioning anything other than correcting your misleading comment? The answer is "no".  If so, we can talk about that. But to the best of my understanding Donald Trump was elected constitutionally.  I missed the part in the Constitution where it says foreign powers can interfere in the election.  Can you point it out to me?

 

He campaigned on certain issues,....or LIES!  made certain promises, and lies! was elected and is now trying to fulfill those promises. Really?  Did he try to fulfill this promise:

 

 

 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
332
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
335
Views

Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THESE MEN?

335 Views
Message 10 of 45

rk9152 wrote

Did you happen to notice the topic?

 

The "vission" was the issues he campaigned on that struck a chord with the voters.


You are serious. those men are seeing his vission. Really?  even now?  I won't believe that. those men have always been respected for who they are. they cannot change that much.

Tillerson was not even at the Rose Garden yesterday. Exon Mobil is one of the companies that does believe in Climate change and is willing to do something about this. I even heard this my comment today asked the same question where are these men? What are they thinking about after seeing all of this.?
He cannot govern, with just a 38-38% approval. That is just too small for a Presidend to have. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
335
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors