Kudos
Views

Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THESE MEN?

Message 11 of 45

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

One more once - the voters were not offered a viable alternative by the Dems. They recognize the need for change within the Party.

It seems that some of our posters are so consumed with hatred for the President that they are blinded from that reality.

As usual unable to even answer your own posts.  What is that amazing vission that you say these men are following? What vission. ?  a President that is making nice to the Saudis, selling arms to that area, Saudis country that has never really attacked Isis. and here is Israel in the middle of all of this. and many in this message board thinks is fine.?
I am even feeling sorry for Netanyahu, I don't think he expected any of this. and I don't think that he is going to ally himself with Russia. so what is there for him and Istael?
Vission what vission. Insult NATO members, make enemies of Germany, create the distrust of practically all of Europe?
Putin is having a vodka martini on a daily basis, now he can just sit back and relax the US is doing all the work for him.

so now, we give them back their property in DC so they can continue what they were doing? and like they said ASAP?  since when Russia talks to us in that manner.?

Yes, the vission, please tell me that vission.  

Did you happen to notice the topic?

The "vission" was the issues he campaigned on that struck a chord with the voters.

Wrong!  26% of the eligible voters.....

Are you questioning the legitimacy of his election?? If so, we can talk about that. But to the best of my understanding Donald Trump was elected constitutionally.

He campaigned on certain issues, made certain promises, was elected and is now trying to fulfill those promises. It seems rather straight forward. I can understand that those who disagreed with his vision did not vote for him and still are not if favor of the vision - but that's the way it goes in a democracy.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 45

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

One more once - the voters were not offered a viable alternative by the Dems. They recognize the need for change within the Party.

It seems that some of our posters are so consumed with hatred for the President that they are blinded from that reality.

As usual unable to even answer your own posts.  What is that amazing vission that you say these men are following? What vission. ?  a President that is making nice to the Saudis, selling arms to that area, Saudis country that has never really attacked Isis. and here is Israel in the middle of all of this. and many in this message board thinks is fine.?
I am even feeling sorry for Netanyahu, I don't think he expected any of this. and I don't think that he is going to ally himself with Russia. so what is there for him and Istael?
Vission what vission. Insult NATO members, make enemies of Germany, create the distrust of practically all of Europe?
Putin is having a vodka martini on a daily basis, now he can just sit back and relax the US is doing all the work for him.

so now, we give them back their property in DC so they can continue what they were doing? and like they said ASAP?  since when Russia talks to us in that manner.?

The "vission" was the issues he campaigned on that struck a chord with the voters.

Wrong!  26% of the eligible voters.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 45

@Roxanna35 wrote:

He needs to explain the vission of those men that are now part of all of this. He needs to explain how these men came to be with this Administration and what are their plans if any for the future of this country.  Where is the so called vission.

The "vission" is very simply the issues he campaigned on. "These Men" are supporting that "vission".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 45

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 45

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

He needs to explain the vission of those men that are now part of all of this. He needs to explain how these men came to be with this Administration and what are their plans if any for the future of this country.  Where is the so called vission.

He needs to first understand he's full of BS first.  Tillerson and Perry are against the US pulling out of the Paris Accord.

And all of this goes to my questions Where are these men.  What has happened to them, until when they are going to follow this President that is destroying little by little everything that has been sacred in this country?Where are the Republicans in all of this. ?  I cannot believe that they are not looking at what is happening and are not at this time horrified of what is happening. What are they afraid of? 
They need to really stop and think of what is going on in this Administration, and stop making excuses.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 45

@Roxanna35 wrote:

He needs to first understand he's full of BS first.  Tillerson and Perry are against the US pulling out of the Paris Accord.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 45

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 45

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It really isn't that difficult to understand. They are intelligent people who see President Trump's vision for America as the better way to go.  Really?  Who?

Checking the title helps make responses look more intelligent.

You're right, "rk".  Who woulda thought you'd actually be responding to the actual topic?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 45

@rk9152 wrote:

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 45

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Trump supporters believed a lying cheat. Some have realized their mistake, many either still don't or don't want to admit they were duped.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors