Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THESE MEN?

Message 41 of 45

I agree, to a degree,  with Centrist-These men are feeding at the trump table, and apparently, have decided to propagate the propaganda of this adinistration--at least publically.  We have no idea what is happening behind closed doors.

It is difficult to see these men lie and twist for trump--very disheartening.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 45

They are trump loyalists.  You expect too much as these men are in the position of a lifetime, they aren't going to do much to jeopardize that.  And, you're assuming much as well.  Do you know they're not challenging the President behind closed doors?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 45

Thank you for answering my post. I have so many questions are there no answers? 
does anyone here has at least an explanation for the behaviour of these men.? they are not politicians, they never have been, what are their motives? 
Can anyone provide at least with some explanation?

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 45

@Roxanna35 - After hearing and/or reading some recent comments by them, I've become a lot more concerned that they are now more inclined to politics and defending the current administration, than putting country over party. I had greater expectations for these men to fulfill a greater leadership role as chief advisers to the president. My confidence is fading as they are now wading into the politics of the Russian investigation, rather than defending the country, and all that is at stake. Comments coming from European leaders is telling, and troubling.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THESE MEN?

Message 45 of 45

What has happened to these men?
Tillerson, Mattis, McMasters Kelly,   We had the idea that these men provided  us with insurance as being men of absolute intergrity, moral values love of country, 
Where are they? where have they been.? How in this world can any of these men justify what has been going on in this Administration?
These men have been witnesses of a President that seems to confuse lies with truths. That institute nepotism in the white house, with impunity. that has more conflict of interests than any other President in our History. That wants to institute laws that are clearly discriminatory. That obviously feels at home with men that don't have the respoct of the world, like Russia, Turkey, Phillipines, That seems to provide not only respect to the Saudis, the primary country that was involved in 9/11. goes to Europe and completely destroys the confidence of the European continent.
Where are these men? where is their integrity?  where is their moral values?Don't they feel that they have the obligation to think as Americans?  What has happened to them?
Can't they see a President that little by little is destroying the credibility of the American Press?
They can't be all blind. or are they?  This is not a partisan issue. whehter this Administration was a Republican or a Democrat administration all of this is happening right now. Where are these men?

What has happened to them.?  Isn't this country the leader of the Free World, aren't we the ambassadors of Democracy.?
Haven't we been known throught  history as the defenders of truths, and insitituting the right vs wrong?

Are we all sinking so low and so quickly?
Where are these men and what are they going to do about all of this.

no name
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors