Find answers to your Social Security questions in the AARP Social Security resource center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO NEW TOPICS

Message 1 of 7

I did put a 2nd Ryancare topic up but the original one's still missing as is the one regarding Merrick Garland.  I guess I'll put a 2nd one up on MG too.  Strange!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7
Spoiler

There is a topic entitled "Ryan care to Replace Obama care. I think I saw something about Merrick Garland this am-can't find it now though.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

I too recall reading your topic on Ryancare, kudoed it as well.  Don't recall seeing the other topic though.  Is it in your "saved drafts"?

RyanCare at:  http://community.aarp.org/t5/Politics-Current-Events/RYANCARE-TO-REPLACE-OBAMACARE/m-p/1824191#U1824...

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

There is a topic entitled "Ryan care to Replace Obama care. I think I saw something about Merrick Garland this am-can't find it now though.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

I too recall reading your topic on Ryancare, kudoed it as well.  Don't recall seeing the other topic though.  Is it in your "saved drafts"?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

I saw your post on Ryan, it was definietly there for a while and I didn't see anything in it that should have caused it to be removed.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

WHAT HAPPENED TO NEW TOPICS

Message 7 of 7

This morning I added 2 new topics.  One had Ryancare in the heading & the other was about Merrick Garland.  Don't have anything in my inbox to explain & last I looked there wasn't anything untoward about either.  They've just disappeared????

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs