WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

Message 31 of 37

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
You have some information but not all. If you have the information available then we'll be able to see how you formed your opinion and then make an observation.

From my careless reading of the matter... if someone externally corresponds to a private email account and that matter is of a governmental nature, they have forwarded the email to a government email account, so it stays "in house". What someone else does is not illegal as I understand it.

The Clinton matter is ancient history for me... she's on the tour of shame now.

So explain how Hillary is on a "tour of shame" in your mind for using a private server, yet you seem to accept all of these in the Trump administrations using them. Double standards isn't it?

I think you really mean some of the Trump team are using private emails instead of private servers like Hillary did.  BIG DIFFERENCE!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 37

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
You have some information but not all. If you have the information available then we'll be able to see how you formed your opinion and then make an observation.

From my careless reading of the matter... if someone externally corresponds to a private email account and that matter is of a governmental nature, they have forwarded the email to a government email account, so it stays "in house". What someone else does is not illegal as I understand it.

So explain how Hillary is on a "tour of shame" in your mind for using a private server, yet you seem to accept all of these in the Trump administrations using them. Double standards isn't it?

More of that conservative "alternate reality" - where "inconvenient" fact can be dismissed and any and all pseudo "facts" can be made up to fit the necessary prejudice/bias and presented as representative of the real world - with a straight face no less...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 37

Just watch how quickly the information that Jared Kushner is using a private server will disappear. I don't like to keep repeating the past with the Bush administration, but current foreign policies with the Middle East are his doing. They have launched us into a very costly perpetual war that accomplishes nothing. So the Republicans will try to bring up her emails and Benghazi again and again, but the real culprits are Bush and Cheney. Not to forget, they caused a near catastropic depression with their financial games. All this is forgotten by most people, but the Democrats need to emphasize the disaster of the Bush years. Basically, it's the Repubs way of keeping the low-information voters on their side. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 37

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 37

Same old, same old....the Elitists don't think the laws apply to them.  The swamp in the WH is full of scum.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 37

Justice, mercy or grace... you pick
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

Message 37 of 37
It turns out Jared Kushner isn't the only Trump advisor who has used private email for government work. Ivanka Trump, Steve Bannon, Reince Priebus, Gary Cohn, and Stephen Miller have also used personal accounts to send or receive work-related emails, according to administration officials. This, of course, as Trump still calls for the Department of Justice to bring charges against Hillary Clinton. Hypocrisy doesn't even come close to describing this level of deceit and insincerity. The White House's bald-faced lies, ethics violations, and legal entanglements are steadily becoming the norm. Let's hope the Mueller investigation exposes Trump and his cronies for the fraudsters they are, so we can finally put this administration behind us. What do you think?
Robert Reich 
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors