Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

Message 21 of 37

I am shocked, shocked that some here don't seem to comprehend how email works and that using email accounts such as gmail is on a server outside the control of the WH.      

Are they now attempting to say that a privately set up server (LAN) is less secure that Google server?    

Have these folks been paying attention to what recently was reported (belately) by Equivfax?  

When people embark of the distraction gambit, they might want to consider that they learn a bit more about the topic rather than write screed-like comments that miss the entire problem that has been recently reported, considering both factual and rhetorical statements via "lock her up'.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 37

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
You have some information but not all. If you have the information available then we'll be able to see how you formed your opinion and then make an observation.

From my careless reading of the matter... if someone externally corresponds to a private email account and that matter is of a governmental nature, they have forwarded the email to a government email account, so it stays "in house". What someone else does is not illegal as I understand it.

The Clinton matter is ancient history for me... she's on the tour of shame now.

So explain how Hillary is on a "tour of shame" in your mind for using a private server, yet you seem to accept all of these in the Trump administrations using them. Double standards isn't it?

I think you really mean some of the Trump team are using private emails instead of private servers like Hillary did.  BIG DIFFERENCE!  Do YOU know what servers their emails are on?  Could they be "private"?  Of course they could be.

You obviously don't understand how email works. You shouldn't assume so much.  If you use Gmail to send your emails, then that doesn't reside on a PRIVATE server in YOUR HOME.  No kidding....Hillary used  her computer which was connected to her PRIVATE SERVER in her home which contained all kinds of confidential correspondence (illegal) and used that personal PC and personal server to send confidential (top secret) documents back and forth.  Gee, you are a math wiz....LOL.

If one of the Trump team is using Gmail (for instance) to send a personal message (not confidential) to someone else, that is LEGAL.  LMAO.  And you know the domain name of their email addresses?  If you actually thought for a minute, instead of just attacking what other post, you'd realize how obviously wrong your responses are.

You ask could they be on private servers? Sure....  Of course they could so you DO know how foolish the above rambling nonsense was.....

You look particularly foolish commenting on every few words when you obviously don't understand my post or how email works.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 37

@rk9152 wrote:

Just to recap accurately, the FBI rewrote the rules so Comey could say he would not recommend prosecution.

Makin' stuff up again?  No links? No proof?  There was nothing to prosecute.

tRumpservatives are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 37

@Olderscout66 wrote:

WOW! The RWers have enlisted some group that is MUCH better at investigating crime than the FBI!!! That super-secret group (Breightfart perhaps??) was able to discover stuff that all the Powers of Government were unable to find a trace of after FIVE YEARS of intense investigation. WOW again.

So just to recap what the FBI discovered: HILLARY COMMITTED NO CRIMES! That goes all the way back to White Water, and most definately includes her emails as SECSTATE. Oh, by the way, there's all manner of ways to have classified information in your home LEGALLY. You can even have TS stuff IN YOUR FACTORY!

Just to recap accurately, the FBI rewrote the rules so Comey could say he would not recommend prosecution.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 37

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
You have some information but not all. If you have the information available then we'll be able to see how you formed your opinion and then make an observation.

From my careless reading of the matter... if someone externally corresponds to a private email account and that matter is of a governmental nature, they have forwarded the email to a government email account, so it stays "in house". What someone else does is not illegal as I understand it.

So explain how Hillary is on a "tour of shame" in your mind for using a private server, yet you seem to accept all of these in the Trump administrations using them. Double standards isn't it?

I think you really mean some of the Trump team are using private emails instead of private servers like Hillary did.  BIG DIFFERENCE!  Do YOU know what servers their emails are on?  Could they be "private"?  Of course they could be.

You obviously don't understand how email works. You shouldn't assume so much.  If you use Gmail to send your emails, then that doesn't reside on a PRIVATE server in YOUR HOME.  No kidding....Hillary used  her computer which was connected to her PRIVATE SERVER in her home which contained all kinds of confidential correspondence (illegal) and used that personal PC and personal server to send confidential (top secret) documents back and forth.  Gee, you are a math wiz....LOL.

If one of the Trump team is using Gmail (for instance) to send a personal message (not confidential) to someone else, that is LEGAL.  LMAO.  And you know the domain name of their email addresses?  If you actually thought for a minute, instead of just attacking what other post, you'd realize how obviously wrong your responses are.

You ask could they be on private servers? Sure....  Of course they could so you DO know how foolish the above rambling nonsense was.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 37

@Olderscout66 wrote:

WOW! The RWers have enlisted some group that is MUCH better at investigating crime than the FBI!!! That super-secret group (Breightfart perhaps??) was able to discover stuff that all the Powers of Government were unable to find a trace of after FIVE YEARS of intense investigation. WOW again.

So just to recap what the FBI discovered: HILLARY COMMITTED NO CRIMES! That goes all the way back to White Water, and most definately includes her emails as SECSTATE. Oh, by the way, there's all manner of ways to have classified information in your home LEGALLY. You can even have TS stuff IN YOUR FACTORY!

Just so you get your "facts" straight, the FBI didn't find that Hillary committed no crime but Comey said in his opinion, she didn't (of course we all know where his alliance was to). Hillary may yet have her day in court. Just wonder what the statute of limitations is for ignoring Federal law?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 37

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 37

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

You obviously don't understand how email works. If you use Gmail to send your emails, then that doesn't reside on a PRIVATE server in YOUR HOME.  Hillary used  her computer which was connected to her PRIVATE SERVER in her home which contained all kinds of confidential correspondence (illegal) and used that personal PC and personal server to send confidential (top secret) documents back and forth.

If one of the Trump team is using Gmail (for instance) to send a personal message (not confidential) to someone else, that is LEGAL.

You ask could they be on private servers? Sure, but having one in your home with confidential info on it is ILLEGAL!  Do you have any proof that the Trump team sent confidential information from a private server in their home?  I doubt it. They aren't that stupid!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 37

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 37

Mr. Reich - do you happen to know if there were classified emails involved??

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors