WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
264
Views

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

264 Views
Message 11 of 37

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@afisher wrote:

   I am shocked, shocked that some here don't seem to comprehend how email works and that using email accounts such as gmail is on a server outside the control of the WH.      

   


I am shocked to see YOU didn't understand my post either. The example I used had a Gmail account (obviously NOT a private server) but the left didn't pick this up or doesn't really understand how email works themselves! Actually, all who responded to your post clearly understood.  But, you have no idea who the isp is that's being used by those using their personal account.  What a bogus argument.


I have no idea, of course you don't, but you claimed you'd set everyone strait.

Are you talking about the Straits of Gilbralter or setting me straight?

 You were wrong....as YOU said, you, "have NO IDEA"!!!  you have no idea, Never suggested I did....in fact, I suggested it depended on their ISP....  SHOCKING!!!  

If you have no idea, why did you chime in implying that you did?  I didn't.  Another lie?

 and the left posters that accused Trump people of using a "private server" have no idea I won't speak for them and you shouldn't either.  They may not be experts like you.  

I didn't speak for them but instead told the left what Hillary was assused of.  You just did, in black above.

so YOU have the bogus argument along with the left posters that claimed it was a private server. Oh my, another Conservative lying AGAIN!!!  I never suggested it was a private sidn't claimerver....I said you didn't know if it was or NOT.  Then you stomped your feet and went on your tirade......  

Since you have NO FACTS, why chime in implying you do?  I didn't claim anything....I offered what I could.  But thanks for your concern, NOT.

 Again more accusations than FACT by the left.  Nope!  Not at all.

That exactly what it is.  You trying to instigate a battle while you have NO FACTS!  And had more than you did.  I pointed out you had no idea who the isp is.....that's the only fact that's relevant.  The rest is your whining attacks.  But thank you anyway.  It's pretty clear.


It's very clear to all who followed your rant trying to instigate a battle and showing how little you know about how emails are handled. The post originated when another (left) poster who I'm not naming stated that members of the Trump team were using a "PRIVATE" email server and I said show me the proof and then you got involved showing that you had no idea what was going on or how email even worked.  Well, thank you for your words of wisdom??????????????????

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
264
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
258
Views

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

258 Views
Message 12 of 37

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@afisher wrote:

   I am shocked, shocked that some here don't seem to comprehend how email works and that using email accounts such as gmail is on a server outside the control of the WH.      

   


I am shocked to see YOU didn't understand my post either. The example I used had a Gmail account (obviously NOT a private server) but the left didn't pick this up or doesn't really understand how email works themselves! Actually, all who responded to your post clearly understood.  But, you have no idea who the isp is that's being used by those using their personal account.  What a bogus argument.


I have no idea, of course you don't, but you claimed you'd set everyone strait.

Are you talking about the Straits of Gilbralter or setting me straight?

 You were wrong....as YOU said, you, "have NO IDEA"!!!  you have no idea, Never suggested I did....in fact, I suggested it depended on their ISP....  SHOCKING!!!  

If you have no idea, why did you chime in implying that you did?  I didn't.  Another lie?

 and the left posters that accused Trump people of using a "private server" have no idea I won't speak for them and you shouldn't either.  They may not be experts like you.  

I didn't speak for them but instead told the left what Hillary was assused of.  You just did, in black above.

so YOU have the bogus argument along with the left posters that claimed it was a private server. Oh my, another Conservative lying AGAIN!!!  I never suggested it was a private sidn't claimerver....I said you didn't know if it was or NOT.  Then you stomped your feet and went on your tirade......  

Since you have NO FACTS, why chime in implying you do?  I didn't claim anything....I offered what I could.  But thanks for your concern, NOT.

 Again more accusations than FACT by the left.  Nope!  Not at all.

That exactly what it is.  You trying to instigate a battle while you have NO FACTS!  And had more than you did.  I pointed out you had no idea who the isp is.....that's the only fact that's relevant.  The rest is your whining attacks.  But thank you anyway.  It's pretty clear.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
258
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
256
Views

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

256 Views
Message 13 of 37

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@afisher wrote:

   I am shocked, shocked that some here don't seem to comprehend how email works and that using email accounts such as gmail is on a server outside the control of the WH.      

   


I am shocked to see YOU didn't understand my post either. The example I used had a Gmail account (obviously NOT a private server) but the left didn't pick this up or doesn't really understand how email works themselves! Actually, all who responded to your post clearly understood.  But, you have no idea who the isp is that's being used by those using their personal account.  What a bogus argument.


I have no idea, of course you don't, but you claimed you'd set everyone strait.

Are you talking about the Straits of Gilbralter or setting me straight?

 You were wrong....as YOU said, you, "have NO IDEA"!!!  you have no idea, Never suggested I did....in fact, I suggested it depended on their ISP....  SHOCKING!!!  

If you have no idea, why did you chime in implying that you did?

 and the left posters that accused Trump people of using a "private server" have no idea I won't speak for them and you shouldn't either.  They may not be experts like you.  

I didn't speak for them but instead told the left what Hillary was assused of.

so YOU have the bogus argument along with the left posters that claimed it was a private server. Oh my, another Conservative lying AGAIN!!!  I never suggested it was a private server....I said you didn't know if it was or NOT.  Then you stomped your feet and went on your tirade......  

Since you have NO FACTS, why chime in implying you do?

 Again more accusations than FACT by the left.  Nope!  Not at all.

That exactly what it is.  You trying to instigate a battle while you have NO FACTS!


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
256
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
257
Views

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

257 Views
Message 14 of 37

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@afisher wrote:

   I am shocked, shocked that some here don't seem to comprehend how email works and that using email accounts such as gmail is on a server outside the control of the WH.      

   


I am shocked to see YOU didn't understand my post either. The example I used had a Gmail account (obviously NOT a private server) but the left didn't pick this up or doesn't really understand how email works themselves! Actually, all who responded to your post clearly understood.  But, you have no idea who the isp is that's being used by those using their personal account.  What a bogus argument.


I have no idea, of course you don't, but you claimed you'd set everyone strait.  You were wrong....as YOU said, you, "have NO IDEA"!!!  you have no idea, Never suggested I did....in fact, I suggested it depended on their ISP....  SHOCKING!!!   and the left posters that accused Trump people of using a "private server" have no idea I won't speak for them and you shouldn't either.  They may not be experts like you.  so YOU have the bogus argument along with the left posters that claimed it was a private server. Oh my, another Conservative lying AGAIN!!!  I never suggested it was a private server....I said you didn't know if it was or NOT.  Then you stomped your feet and went on your tirade......   Again more accusations than FACT by the left.  Nope!  Not at all.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
257
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
260
Views

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

260 Views
Message 15 of 37

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@afisher wrote:

   I am shocked, shocked that some here don't seem to comprehend how email works and that using email accounts such as gmail is on a server outside the control of the WH.      

   


I am shocked to see YOU didn't understand my post either. The example I used had a Gmail account (obviously NOT a private server) but the left didn't pick this up or doesn't really understand how email works themselves! Actually, all who responded to your post clearly understood.  But, you have no idea who the isp is that's being used by those using their personal account.  What a bogus argument.


I have no idea, you have no idea, and the left posters that accused Trump people of using a "private server" have no idea so YOU have the bogus argument along with the left posters that claimed it was a private server. Again more accusations than FACT by the left.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
260
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
262
Views

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

262 Views
Message 16 of 37

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
You have some information but not all. If you have the information available then we'll be able to see how you formed your opinion and then make an observation.

From my careless reading of the matter... if someone externally corresponds to a private email account and that matter is of a governmental nature, they have forwarded the email to a government email account, so it stays "in house". What someone else does is not illegal as I understand it.

The Clinton matter is ancient history for me... she's on the tour of shame now.

So explain how Hillary is on a "tour of shame" in your mind for using a private server, yet you seem to accept all of these in the Trump administrations using them. Double standards isn't it?


I think you really mean some of the Trump team are using private emails instead of private servers like Hillary did.  BIG DIFFERENCE!  Do YOU know what servers their emails are on?  Could they be "private"?  Of course they could be.


 


You obviously don't understand how email works. You shouldn't assume so much.  If you use Gmail to send your emails, then that doesn't reside on a PRIVATE server in YOUR HOME.  No kidding....Hillary used  her computer which was connected to her PRIVATE SERVER in her home which contained all kinds of confidential correspondence (illegal) and used that personal PC and personal server to send confidential (top secret) documents back and forth.  Gee, you are a math wiz....LOL.

 

If one of the Trump team is using Gmail (for instance) to send a personal message (not confidential) to someone else, that is LEGAL.  LMAO.  And you know the domain name of their email addresses?  If you actually thought for a minute, instead of just attacking what other post, you'd realize how obviously wrong your responses are.

 

You ask could they be on private servers? Sure....  Of course they could so you DO know how foolish the above rambling nonsense was.....


 


You look particularly foolish commenting on every few words when you obviously don't understand my post or how email works.


Thank you for your feedback, but as usual, you are wrong on both accounts.  I do respect your right to be wrong and appreciate your sharing it here with all forum members.


You are quite welcome and if the leftmost members of the forum want to do some checking also, they will see you were wrong also.  I never claim I'm right all the time so it wouldn't surprise me.  Though, all readers can see you weren't capable of pointing out any error I made.....so it's just another unsubstantiated claim by a right-wing extremist.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
262
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
261
Views

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

261 Views
Message 17 of 37

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@afisher wrote:

   I am shocked, shocked that some here don't seem to comprehend how email works and that using email accounts such as gmail is on a server outside the control of the WH.      

   


I am shocked to see YOU didn't understand my post either. The example I used had a Gmail account (obviously NOT a private server) but the left didn't pick this up or doesn't really understand how email works themselves! Actually, all who responded to your post clearly understood.  But, you have no idea who the isp is that's being used by those using their personal account.  What a bogus argument.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
261
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
260
Views

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

260 Views
Message 18 of 37

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
You have some information but not all. If you have the information available then we'll be able to see how you formed your opinion and then make an observation.

From my careless reading of the matter... if someone externally corresponds to a private email account and that matter is of a governmental nature, they have forwarded the email to a government email account, so it stays "in house". What someone else does is not illegal as I understand it.

The Clinton matter is ancient history for me... she's on the tour of shame now.

So explain how Hillary is on a "tour of shame" in your mind for using a private server, yet you seem to accept all of these in the Trump administrations using them. Double standards isn't it?


I think you really mean some of the Trump team are using private emails instead of private servers like Hillary did.  BIG DIFFERENCE!  Do YOU know what servers their emails are on?  Could they be "private"?  Of course they could be.


 


You obviously don't understand how email works. You shouldn't assume so much.  If you use Gmail to send your emails, then that doesn't reside on a PRIVATE server in YOUR HOME.  No kidding....Hillary used  her computer which was connected to her PRIVATE SERVER in her home which contained all kinds of confidential correspondence (illegal) and used that personal PC and personal server to send confidential (top secret) documents back and forth.  Gee, you are a math wiz....LOL.

 

If one of the Trump team is using Gmail (for instance) to send a personal message (not confidential) to someone else, that is LEGAL.  LMAO.  And you know the domain name of their email addresses?  If you actually thought for a minute, instead of just attacking what other post, you'd realize how obviously wrong your responses are.

 

You ask could they be on private servers? Sure....  Of course they could so you DO know how foolish the above rambling nonsense was.....


 


You look particularly foolish commenting on every few words when you obviously don't understand my post or how email works.


Thank you for your feedback, but as usual, you are wrong on both accounts.  I do respect your right to be wrong and appreciate your sharing it here with all forum members.


You are quite welcome and if the leftmost members of the forum want to do some checking also, they will see you were wrong also.  Again, thank you for notifying the forum members to check and see you were wrong (again).

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
260
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
264
Views

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

264 Views
Message 19 of 37

@afisher wrote:

   I am shocked, shocked that some here don't seem to comprehend how email works and that using email accounts such as gmail is on a server outside the control of the WH.      

   


I am shocked to see YOU didn't understand my post either. The example I used had a Gmail account (obviously NOT a private server) but the left didn't pick this up or doesn't really understand how email works themselves! The left posted that some working on the Trump teams used private servers also.  How do you know this? Please provide documented proof.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
264
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
267
Views

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

267 Views
Message 20 of 37

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
You have some information but not all. If you have the information available then we'll be able to see how you formed your opinion and then make an observation.

From my careless reading of the matter... if someone externally corresponds to a private email account and that matter is of a governmental nature, they have forwarded the email to a government email account, so it stays "in house". What someone else does is not illegal as I understand it.

The Clinton matter is ancient history for me... she's on the tour of shame now.

So explain how Hillary is on a "tour of shame" in your mind for using a private server, yet you seem to accept all of these in the Trump administrations using them. Double standards isn't it?


I think you really mean some of the Trump team are using private emails instead of private servers like Hillary did.  BIG DIFFERENCE!  Do YOU know what servers their emails are on?  Could they be "private"?  Of course they could be.


 


You obviously don't understand how email works. You shouldn't assume so much.  If you use Gmail to send your emails, then that doesn't reside on a PRIVATE server in YOUR HOME.  No kidding....Hillary used  her computer which was connected to her PRIVATE SERVER in her home which contained all kinds of confidential correspondence (illegal) and used that personal PC and personal server to send confidential (top secret) documents back and forth.  Gee, you are a math wiz....LOL.

 

If one of the Trump team is using Gmail (for instance) to send a personal message (not confidential) to someone else, that is LEGAL.  LMAO.  And you know the domain name of their email addresses?  If you actually thought for a minute, instead of just attacking what other post, you'd realize how obviously wrong your responses are.

 

You ask could they be on private servers? Sure....  Of course they could so you DO know how foolish the above rambling nonsense was.....


 


You look particularly foolish commenting on every few words when you obviously don't understand my post or how email works.


Thank you for your feedback, but as usual, you are wrong on both accounts.  I do respect your right to be wrong and appreciate your sharing it here with all forum members.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
267
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.


jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors