@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@afisher wrote:

I am shocked, shocked that some here don't seem to comprehend how email works and that using email accounts such as gmail is on a server outside the control of the WH.      

I am shocked to see YOU didn't understand my post either. The example I used had a Gmail account (obviously NOT a private server) but the left didn't pick this up or doesn't really understand how email works themselves! Actually, all who responded to your post clearly understood.  But, you have no idea who the isp is that's being used by those using their personal account.  What a bogus argument.

I have no idea, of course you don't, but you claimed you'd set everyone strait.

Are you talking about the Straits of Gilbralter or setting me straight?

You were wrong....as YOU said, you, "have NO IDEA"!!!  you have no idea, Never suggested I did....in fact, I suggested it depended on their ISP....  SHOCKING!!!  

If you have no idea, why did you chime in implying that you did?  I didn't.  Another lie?

and the left posters that accused Trump people of using a "private server" have no idea I won't speak for them and you shouldn't either.  They may not be experts like you.  

I didn't speak for them but instead told the left what Hillary was assused of.  You just did, in black above.

so YOU have the bogus argument along with the left posters that claimed it was a private server. Oh my, another Conservative lying AGAIN!!!  I never suggested it was a private sidn't claimerver....I said you didn't know if it was or NOT.  Then you stomped your feet and went on your tirade......  

Since you have NO FACTS, why chime in implying you do?  I didn't claim anything....I offered what I could.  But thanks for your concern, NOT.

Again more accusations than FACT by the left.  Nope!  Not at all.

That exactly what it is.  You trying to instigate a battle while you have NO FACTS!  And had more than you did.  I pointed out you had no idea who the isp is.....that's the only fact that's relevant.  The rest is your whining attacks.  But thank you anyway.  It's pretty clear.

It's very clear to all who followed your rant trying to instigate a battle and showing how little you know about how emails are handled. The post originated when another (left) poster who I'm not naming stated that members of the Trump team were using a "PRIVATE" email server and I said show me the proof and then you got involved showing that you had no idea what was going on or how email even worked.  Well, thank you for your words of wisdom??????????????????

I'm pleased to know there are smart posters here who can decide for themselves.  Considering I directed the IT work at a large healthcare insurer for several years, your post is laughable.

I hope you enjoy your day, NOT.  And remember, "Lying isn't a virtue".

So don't lie. My prior post is a truism while your post is at best a way to start a fight.

Let's see who was lying.....

What specifically was I wrong about?

LOL!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

Message 2 of 37

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@afisher wrote:

I am shocked, shocked that some here don't seem to comprehend how email works and that using email accounts such as gmail is on a server outside the control of the WH.      

I am shocked to see YOU didn't understand my post either. The example I used had a Gmail account (obviously NOT a private server) but the left didn't pick this up or doesn't really understand how email works themselves! Actually, all who responded to your post clearly understood.  But, you have no idea who the isp is that's being used by those using their personal account.  What a bogus argument.

You were wrong....as YOU said, you, "have NO IDEA"!!!  you have no idea, Never suggested I did....in fact, I suggested it depended on their ISP....  SHOCKING!!!  

If you have no idea, why did you chime in implying that you did?  I didn't.  Another lie?

and the left posters that accused Trump people of using a "private server" have no idea I won't speak for them and you shouldn't either.  They may not be experts like you.  

I didn't speak for them but instead told the left what Hillary was assused of.  You just did, in black above.

so YOU have the bogus argument along with the left posters that claimed it was a private server. Oh my, another Conservative lying AGAIN!!!  I never suggested it was a private sidn't claimerver....I said you didn't know if it was or NOT.  Then you stomped your feet and went on your tirade......  

Since you have NO FACTS, why chime in implying you do?  I didn't claim anything....I offered what I could.  But thanks for your concern, NOT.

That exactly what it is.  You trying to instigate a battle while you have NO FACTS!  And had more than you did.  I pointed out you had no idea who the isp is.....that's the only fact that's relevant.  The rest is your whining attacks.  But thank you anyway.  It's pretty clear.

It's very clear to all who followed your rant trying to instigate a battle and showing how little you know about how emails are handled. The post originated when another (left) poster who I'm not naming stated that members of the Trump team were using a "PRIVATE" email server and I said show me the proof and then you got involved showing that you had no idea what was going on or how email even worked.  Well, thank you for your words of wisdom??????????????????

I'm pleased to know there are smart posters here who can decide for themselves.  Considering I directed the IT work at a large healthcare insurer for several years, your post is laughable.

So don't lie. My prior post is a truism while your post is at best a way to start a fight.

LOL!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 37

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Just to recap accurately, the FBI rewrote the rules so Comey could say he would not recommend prosecution.

Makin' stuff up again?  No links? No proof?  There was nothing to prosecute.

It was posted, you didn't read it (or didn't understand it), I cannot read it for you.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 37

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@afisher wrote:

LOL!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 37
In light of past events concerning email usage.. dont you think its a bit dumb to even open yourself up to this?
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 37

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@afisher wrote:

I'm pleased to know there are smart posters here who can decide for themselves.  Considering I directed the IT work at a large healthcare insurer for several years, you post is laughable.

I hope you enjoy your day, NOT.  A remember, "Lying isn't a virtue".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 37

@MIseker wrote:
What Clinton was accused of .. was not using a secure government server. The issue was security. LOCK HER UP for using an unsecure email right? are people actually saying that the government using a public server is more secure than a private server?

I think what they are saying is you are NOT allowed to have a private server in your home if it contains classified documents.  That's the gist of the problem. Government servers are a totally different story. When emails Hillary were sent and received, they were saved on the sending server (hers) and the receiving server (person corresponding with her).

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 37

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@afisher wrote:

I'm pleased to know there are smart posters here who can decide for themselves.  Considering I directed the IT work at a large healthcare insurer for several years, you post is laughable.

I hope you enjoy your day, NOT.  A remember, "Lying isn't a virtue".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 37
We all know where this will go too, in the trashbin. Just like the Bush admin breaking the law with millions of govt emails sent on a POLITICAL server..in direct violation of the law. Why do i see a double standard here?
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 37
What Clinton was accused of .. was not using a secure government server. The issue was security. LOCK HER UP for using an unsecure email right? are people actually saying that the government using a public server is more secure than a private server?
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors